Under The Sun Every Day Just Comes & Goes discussion

Other Groups Under The Sun > Invasion of the Insomniacs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nate (new)

Nate http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/9...

A group for all those fellow ceiling worshipers.

message 2: by Taylor (new)

Taylor How do I join?

message 3: by Nate (new)

Nate hit the little join group button

message 4: by Taylor (new)

Taylor It says, "Sorry, this group's administrators have not accepted your membership."

message 5: by Nate (new)

Nate really? hmmm odd...Ira did you have that problem?

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I'm on the mobile app, so that might affect things. Maybe I need to friend you?

message 7: by Nate (new)

Nate Cus I'm that irresistible

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor @Nate
Send me an invite for the group and I'll look at it when I'm on a computer. That might be the one way I can join.

message 9: by Nate (new)

Nate huh...no one else has either. Or at least not that I know of.

message 10: by Taylor (new)

Taylor They probably didn't join from the mobile app.

It could just be something wrong with GR. Send me an invite anyway.

message 11: by Taylor (new)

Taylor No, I've had an account since 2008.

message 12: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I know exactly how Goodreads works. I clicked the "join group" button, and the page refreshed with that error in a red banner across the top.

message 13: by Taylor (new)

Taylor @Ira
Well, think about it this way. I'm a "clueless lad" while you're being an unhelpful b****. Seriously, it seems like girls enjoy playing this, "I know something you doooooon'f" game, and it makes them sound like friggin' seven-year-olds.

So, Ira, if you're so smart, tell me what I don't know. Or I'll just write you off as someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

message 14: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Hmmm…it looks like I did just call you that. Whoopsie daisy.

What do they call that post you made? Ad hominem? You totally ignored my request for help and directed the conversation from your lack of knowledge to my lack of knowledge. Way to go.

message 15: by Joy (new)

Joy  | 476 comments (wow)

message 16: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it?

Trust me, you're not a bitch. But you were certainly acting like the stereotypical airheads I see in my high school hallways, who play these games that never work out for anyone. I'm disappointed that even you would step to their level.

message 17: by Jihaad (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 60 comments Lol been a while since I witnessed an argument between a couple 7 year olds

message 18: by Jihaad (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 60 comments And who might you be to tell one such as I to remain silent hmm

message 19: by Jihaad (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 60 comments Besides I couldn't resist pointing out how childish you 2 were being

message 20: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Mediator of Voices (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1395 comments Mod
And you kind of are a word I don't normally use, Ira. But I love you anyway. (:

message 21: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I used it for her, I think.

message 22: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

Theodore (ddaythecannibal) | 3078 comments Mod
Jihaad wrote: "Lol been a while since I witnessed an argument between a couple 7 year olds"

I was thinking the same thing...

message 23: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Mmmmhmmmm…you do that. Just don't cut your fragile hands on the broken computer screen!

message 24: by Nate (new)

Nate Ira

there's always that new thread in DA where you can hash it out with someone.

message 25: by Taylor (new)

Taylor That wouldn't go over very well. I've said my piece, so I have nothing more to say to her.

message 26: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I was thinking "Kumbaya." Is that okay?

message 27: by Nate (new)

Nate I meant just has a future reference.

message 28: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Mediator of Voices (new)

How come no one ever gets angry at me when I call people names?

message 29: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Mostly because I sorta know you in person. But if you want me to get mad at you, I can.

Just call me a name. :D

message 30: by Ginny (new)

Ginny Atkinson (djinn) | 348 comments You call people names?

message 31: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (That's what I thought.)

message 32: by Nate (new)

Nate Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* wrote: "How come no one ever gets angry at me when I call people names?"

...I can't recall a time you called anyone a name other than in joking. SO perhaps its cus you don't use them to attack, demean or belittle your subjects. Or at least not that I've witnessed

message 33: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Mediator of Voices (new)

Well I called Ira a bitch. But that's because she is. (:

message 34: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I hope you enjoy having a throat. You might be missing it soon.

message 35: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Mediator of Voices (new)

Well she is... I'm not going to lie and pretend I don't think she is. But obviously, since I am still friends with her and adore her greatly, I'm okay with that.

message 36: by Taylor (new)

Taylor The question is, why didn't she get her panties in a bunch when you were being truthful? 'Cause I was just as truthful.

message 37: by Ginny (new)

Ginny Atkinson (djinn) | 348 comments Taylor [formerly Timothy] wrote: "The question is, why didn't she get her panties in a bunch when you were being truthful? 'Cause I was just as truthful."

Because you are not friends with her.

message 38: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Good point. So, in the future, I will just have Falls speak my mind for me. :D

message 39: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Mediator of Voices (new)

I say adore to everyone of all ages. It's my word for love so that I can use it in any situation and not have to worry about accidental professions of love. (:

message 40: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Mediator of Voices (new)

See? I did it again!

message 41: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Mediator of Voices (new)

I called someone a name and no one got mad at me.

I call my best friend a douche on pretty much a daily basis and he never gets mad at me.

message 42: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* wrote: "I called someone a name and no one got mad at me.

I call my best friend a douche on pretty much a daily basis and he never gets mad at me."

I call my best friend a stupid drug abusing cunt with more brains in his dick then his head and he never gets mad.... I guess you can't get mad at the truth...

message 43: by Taylor (new)

Taylor *shrugs*
I call my best friend beautiful.

message 44: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

Taylor [formerly Timothy] wrote: "*shrugs*
I call my best friend beautiful."

I do the same with my other best friend.

message 45: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Mediator of Voices (new)

I call my friends what they are. I call everyone what they are. But for some reason people only get mad at other people.

message 46: by Taylor (new)

Taylor And what would you call me? :D

*puts on bulletproof vest*

message 47: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Mediator of Voices (new)

Hmm... I'm not sure a name comes immediately to mind.

Ooh, there it is. First I got prick, then snob, but neither fit quite right. Somewhere in that neighborhood.

message 48: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

Snobbish Prick?

message 49: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Prickly snob?

Oh oh oh! Pick "asshole!" That's my favorite. Or "shithead" is also really cool. :P

message 50: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

I hate being called a shit head! I always think something's wrong with my hair...

« previous 1