Ox's School for Gifted and Marvellous Youngsters (X-men, Justice League and Avengers RP) discussion

The Grounds > The Danger Cave

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha Romanoff walked in with her head held high, looking around for someone. Not seeing any one, she leant against a wall.

message 2: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Charlotte walked into the Danger Cave. She was feeling restless and felt the need to fight.

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Charlotte saw him and smiled, "Up for a little fight? Those are always fun." She said walking over to him.

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((?))

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Charlotte, nice to meet you." She said brightly. "So, are you up for it?"

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Challenges are always fun." Charlotte said with a little giggle.

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((Whoops! Goodreads wasn't working!))

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((Just realized, he uses electricity right? She's basically screwed haha))

"Mmhm, lets do this." She said getting in a fighting stance, "And I'm not a kid."

message 9: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((Brb))

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She whipped out a dagger, it was a dull one she used for mock fighting, and ran at him.

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She tried to phase through it but jumped back at the shock, "Crap, not a solid..." She mumbled.

message 12: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She stuck her tongue out and suddenly disappeared, becoming transparent.

message 13: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She yelped and turned visible. She took all the metal daggers she had out of her sleeves and boots.

message 14: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Ow!" She yelled, "I'll admit, you're stronger than I thought you'd be." She said with a wince.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Black Widow watch them, slightly amused.

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She shielded her eyes from the bright light of the electricity. She found her phone in her pocket and realized that it was made of plastic. She took it out and threw it at him.

message 17: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She was still leaning against the wall and phased through it.

message 18: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She jumped on him from the ceiling with her phone which she had taken from the ground.

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She dodged it, having started to find patterns in the electricity.

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She cried out in pain. She fell to her knees panting.

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She shivered a little from the shock, "Th-thanks."

message 22: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "True, thanks for not holding back. I hate when people go easy on me because I'm a girl. And if you were holding back, thanks for not killing me." She said with a bright smile.

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "I'm better with more... Physical fights." She said standing up.

message 24: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "True, you're a little bit bit of a boaster, aren't you?" Charlotte asked with a playful smirk.

((Brb))

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Anyway, good fight. Really... Woke me up." She said refolding the blanket.

message 26: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((Hello?))

message 27: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 690 comments Lilly walked in quietly still not used to this place. She grabbed a punching bag and starte pounding away as her music blasted through her headphones.

message 28: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 690 comments Lilly broke the bag by accident. She picked it up then left.