1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > The Reaper & Christi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 314 (314 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Yay!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Thanks :) so do you have any ideas?

message 3: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Nope, not really. But I can try to think of something.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Cool, ill think of something new too. Usually I have an idea broad on my laptop but I'm on my iphone now

message 6: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Hey! Sorry about that... I haven't really come up with an idea or anything, but what if we just did an RP about supernatural stuff?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) that sounds cool with me, name your types?

message 8: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments How 'bout one is a siren and the other is a fallen angel?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) so a siren and fallen angel...thats new i like it

message 10: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Thanks. Ha ha. Which character shall be which?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) let have the siren be once human but tricked by a witch who curse them into what they are...........

the fallen angel had fallen for a human that betrayed them

message 12: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Ooh, drama. Me gusta. Whom do you want to be?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I find either one interesting :)

message 14: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments All righty. :3 Shall we have the siren be a dude and the fallen angel be a chick?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) i thought siren are only FEMALES, never heard of one as a male

message 16: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments I kind of altered that in my other RPs. We can switch it around.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) i think we should stick with the mythology

message 18: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments OK. So siren is a chick, fallen angel is a dude.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) if you dont like it, we can have it the other way around.
also do you want to add another rp? or is this enough?

message 20: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Nope, it's fine. And we can add another one if you want to. Let's go ahead and get this one started first and then start another one. Do you want me to do a charrie profile? Which one shall you be RPing as?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) i'll be the guy, ill go ahead and start on his profile

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Name: Xavier Walker
Appearance: http://starshine1.files.wordpress.com...
Species: Siren

message 23: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Mmkay. :)

Name: Jaelynn Connors
Appearance: Wavy brown hair that reaches the middle of her back; soft brown eyes; light colored skin; slightly curvy; around 5'5", 130-ish lbs.
Personality: Very sweet but introverted; keeps to herself; will talk to people if approached, but doesn't approach people on her own; enjoys playing viola and watching anime; takes German in school

message 24: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments ((0.0 He's gorgeous...))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) so how do we start this? or better how shall they cross paths?

message 26: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Maybe they can both be walking around in a park or something and Jaelynn bumps into Xavier or something?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) the classic bump....lets raise the stakes, how about Xavier is calling someone to their death and Jaelynn witnessed it so he starts chasing her to explain but she wont listen

message 28: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments I like that idea. Want me to start?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) yes please

message 30: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Jaelynn's chocolate eyes flicked around as she surveyed the park, slowly meandering towards a bench. The park was lovely enough; there was a peaceful lake to her right and lush, neatly groomed grass beneath her feet, yet she just felt apprehensive and she couldn't shake the feeling. Was it the German test she had tomorrow? Was it the fact that her parents had a fight? Sighing, she slowly sat down on the bench and lay her head in her hand. What exactly is it? she wondered.

((Let me know if you want me to use more detail. Shall we get started on the other charries now?))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Xavier was singing. His song was a deadly one indeed. It was the call of death. It was something he truly had no control over. He was cursed into this life by a witch, all because he foolishly wanted a girl he had fallen for. But the witch tricked him, once he had the girl he sang and she died in his arms. Xavier looked at the sky as he watched a woman walking toward him. She collapsed instantly and was desperately trying to breath but he couldn't stop singing. He walked to her and kneel down to watch her.

message 32: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Jaelynn smiled slightly at the sound of singing. It was rather soothing and pleasant, a stark contrast from all the thoughts bouncing around in her head. Guess I won't need to run home for painkillers, she thought. The singing was doing a much better job of soothing her headache. She sat up and started to look around, trying to find the source of the voice, hoping to tell him how well he was doing. Her eyes landed on a man singing nearby with a woman lying down at his feet. Frowning, she watched, wondering what was going on. Was she hurt? Was she simply asleep? Jaelynn wasn't sure, but she was certain she was in good hands. The man was probably taking care of her.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) The woman started bleed from her mouth and nose. Xavier's song was nearly done as was this woman's life. He stood up, his eyes captured by hers. The woman had smiled at him. It was the oddest thing he has seen. Most of them beg, cry and look in horror. This one smiled. The song had finally come to an end. He watched the life fade from her eyes. He purposely did this to himself. It was his punishment.

message 34: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Jaelynn looked on in horror as some blood began to pool out from the woman's mouth and nose. Why was the man not doing anything? It was now obvious that something was wrong and yet the man was not doing anything except sing. With quaking fingers, Jaelynn pulled out her phone and dialed 911. She wasn't sure what exactly was wrong with the woman, but it could have been a bigger problem than what it seemed to be. When the operator answered, she gave her all the information she knew, such as their location and her name, and then hung up, racking her brain for an idea of what to do to help the woman.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Xavier sighed and began walking away. He knew someone would find her soon and that her family will be informed. He heard a noise coming from the left side and thought nothing of it until he saw movement. It appears someone had saw him. Shit. Shit. This wasn't good. He would have to move for a fourth time. He headed toward the person, maybe they didn't seem him and he could pretend he was there to help. "hello, someone there?" he asked. "I've called the police. That woman needs help" he lied. He knew no doctors could help her. She was dead because it was her time.

message 36: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Jaelynn's eyes widened as the man began to advance towards her. She had no idea who he was, but the sick feeling in her stomach told her he wasn't exactly a friend. She slowly began to back away, feeling uneasy, then whirled around on her heel and sprinted away, too afraid to glance back. It wasn't like Jaelynn had seen him hurt anyone or anything, but she still felt nauseous. Maybe it was just the fact that she'd seen more blood than she was used to. She didn't know.
Suddenly, Jaelynn tripped over a rock and gasped as she hit the ground. Despite the fact that she was met by grass, it still hurt somewhat, and she know there was at least a scrape or two on her knee and cheek. She quickly got up and began to run again.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Wait. Please... hey wait!" Xavier shouted. He was running after her. Damn it. She must have saw him and thought he was a killer or something. If he let her go now, she could probably get her. He watched her fall as he went after her. She was pretty fast for a small girl. "shit" he muttered, if she happened to see his face shift, he would be in trouble. Humans aren't suppose to know about the supernatural.

message 38: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Jaelynn pressed on. There was a part of her that wanted to stop and talk to him, ask what was going on, but it was overruled by the part of her that was paranoid that he'd do something bad to her. She wasn't sure what exactly; he didn't seem the type to be a rapist or murderer or anything, but you never knew. Jaelynn heard footsteps behind her and realized he was chasing after her, which did nothing to make her feel better. She couldn't help the small squeal of fear that escaped her lips.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Xavier took a left, he knew he could corner her into the alley. He just wanted to explain himself. He rushed through. He sensed a presence and was not human at all. It was the same thing he felt around that woman that died. Shit, the girl was going to be endanger now and he wasn't going to have another person die on him. He caught her from the front and put a hand over her mouth. "Shhhh, I'm not going to hurt you. Just stay quiet." he whispered

message 40: by Christi (last edited Mar 24, 2013 02:16PM) (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Jaelynn's eyes widened as she whimpered, her heart racing in her chest. He wasn't going to kidnap her, was he? She certainly hoped not. He sounded sincere when he told her he wouldn't hurt her, but Jaelynn knew better than to trust a stranger. Why was he after her, anyway? The only conclusions that she could come to was that he either figured out that she saw the woman bleeding and wanted to make sure she told no one or he wanted her body. She glanced around desperately, trying to find an escape, but they were surrounded by dark brick walls. There was no escape.

((Oh, should we make our other charries? The fallen angel and the dude?))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [huh? i thought we haven't decided what the next rp would be]

"Shhh, it will sense you." Xavier said as he held her tightly,his hand was still holding her mouth close. The creature that killed that woman must have sensed another prey. He searched his head to think of what beast this one was. He had begun to encounter many since he had become a siren. He could only conceal her with his sent of death for a little while. He wasn't strong yet.

message 42: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments ((Oh. Maybe I was thinking of someone else, then. Hmm...))

What will sense me? Jaelynn wanted to ask. Despite being scared out of her mind, she obeyed and forced herself to stop whimpering. In addition to being terrified, she was thorougly confused now. Maybe he just wasn't right in the head or something. Whatever it was, Jaelynn really wanted a cookie now, one that was fresh out of the oven and chock full of oatmeal and cranberries with a cold glass of milk. That'd make this day better.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [lol okay, but i do have an idea...about a tattoo artist that gets mixed up with some vampires and other creatures because of a man that came into her shop asking for a strange map tattoo but the guy ends up dead before she does his tattoo]

Xavier watched as a lizard beast with claws scaled up the brick walls and looked around. Shit. His scent wasn't working. "When I say run, I want you to run. Head to a very public area. Nod if you understand me?" he whispered to her. He accidentally smelled her, she had a very lovely and angelic sort of set.

message 44: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments ((Ooh, I like that. Hee hee. Do you want me to be the dude since you're the dude in the RP we're doing right now?))

Jaelynn froze at the sight of the beast but nodded anyway, not taking her eyes off of the... thing. What the heck is going on? she wondered. Am I hallucinating or something? It's not like I've really done anything to cause a hallucination. Her legs felt like gelatin, but she got herself ready anyway so that she'd be able to bolt when he told her to.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [ yeah, glad you like it :) so the guy is a vampire and works as a person who keeps everyone in line. :) i'll make a profile ]

"ready......go" Xavier said just as the lizard beast moved closer to them. He knocked the beast, giving her a way to escape. The lizard lashed out, scratching him. Xavier started singing, this tune was a pitch screeched that blinded creatures such a this. It was the only weapon he had. The beast crying and whimpered running away and kicked Xavier to the side then disappeared. "fuck...that hurt more than expected" he muttered as he touched his ribs. Looks like he fracture some.

message 46: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments ((All righty - I'll go ahead and do mine once you're done with yours. :3))

Jaelynn sprinted away, but something tugged at the back of her mind and she tiptoed back, hiding herself so that she wouldn't be seen by either the man or the beast. Her eyes widened even further as he sang to it and then watched the beast cry out in pain, then kick him off to the side. She came out from her hiding place and tentatively asked, "Are you okay?" He hadn't done anything bad to her, so she figured it was safe to be around him, at least for a bit.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [Name: Kasey T. Rain
Appearance: description
Tats: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyf...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9472faff78...]

"Are you crazy? What did I tell you to do?" Xavier said as he got mad at her. Was she trying to end her life? Especially after he had made such an effort to ensure she still had it. He slowly stood up, using the wall to help him stand. He needed to get to his place and fix himself up. He wouldn't dare go to a hospital. A place filled with people about to croak, he'd be singing all night.

message 48: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Jaelynn didn't answer him and instead asked, "Are you okay?" Then, before she could stop herself, she continued, "How badly did he hurt you? Do you need any help? What's your name? What was that thing? Where did it go? What did your singing do to it?" She wanted to ask more questions, but she finally forced herself to stop, as she knew he was probably irritated with her and she was out of air anyway.

message 49: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 5432 comments Name: Jordan Taylor
Appearance: Thick black hair, almost black eyes, slightly tanned skin (think Adam Levine)

message 50: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Mar 24, 2013 04:28PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Xavier laughed as he looked at her and her rambled questions. "ow" he said touching his ribs protective. "Your a odd girl you know that? Never mind that, I need to get to my apartment. Mind helping the guy that saved you?" he asked her with a half grin as he took a unsteady step toward her. She was rather pretty now that he could see her face properly.

[ill start it]

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7