Dreamspinner Press discussion

Announcements > Saint Patrick's Day celebration - second free download clue

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamspinner (new)

Dreamspinner Press (dreamspinnerpress) | 2637 comments Mod
This author lives in Switzerland.

message 2: by Charlinda (new)

Charlinda Jenkins | 14 comments Found it :)

message 4: by blub (new)

blub | 11 comments I found ten so far...is there a clue as to how many free downloads there are?

message 5: by Brandilyn (new)

Brandilyn (brandilynrc) | 7 comments blub wrote: "I found ten so far...is there a clue as to how many free downloads there are?"

this!

message 6: by Penumbra (new)

Penumbra | 41 comments blub wrote: "I found ten so far...is there a clue as to how many free downloads there are?"

If there's only two clues, how did you find ten items? O.o

Plainbrownwrapper | 22 comments Penumbra wrote: "blub wrote: "I found ten so far...is there a clue as to how many free downloads there are?"

If there's only two clues, how did you find ten items? O.o"

Just look at all the books written by the authors mentioned in the original DSP post about their St Patrick's day specials. One book by each of those authors is free.

message 8: by Dreamspinner (new)

You guys are too clever!

Plainbrownwrapper | 22 comments We try.

It's all that reading, ya know. Expands the brain cells. :-)

message 10: by Sylvie (new)

Sylvie | 18 comments I found it but I already had this book... So now I've baought its sequel and many other books. Your bad for my budget!

message 11: by Dreamspinner (new)

Sylvie wrote: "I found it but I already had this book... So now I've baought its sequel and many other books. Your bad for my budget!" :D

message 12: by blub (last edited Mar 17, 2013 02:16AM) (new)

blub | 11 comments Penumbra wrote: "blub wrote: "I found ten so far...is there a clue as to how many free downloads there are?"

If there's only two clues, how did you find ten items? O.o"

Plainbrownwrapper said it all. Lol. If we count the original DSP post about St. Patrick Day it can be considered more than two clues. However, waiting for the clues to be posted makes it much easier to find and much more fun.

message 13: by Tom (new)

Tom Randall (BookmanTom) | 1 comments Just a big "thanks" for a great promotion. I always find new authors to enjoy by joining in your promotions. Keep it up and I'll keep reading Dreamspinner authors!!

message 14: by uwalumni2 (new)

uwalumni2 | 5 comments I found 9 with the 9 authors listed. I saw a post saying 10 with one free with each other. I thought I was going insane recounting but I only count 9 authors. Anyone else get 9? Maybe one of the authors has 2 freebies?!

message 15: by Charlinda (last edited Mar 17, 2013 12:50PM) (new)

Charlinda Jenkins | 14 comments uwalumni2 wrote: "I found 9 with the 9 authors listed. I saw a post saying 10 with one free with each other. I thought I was going insane recounting but I only count 9 authors. Anyone else get 9? Maybe one of the ..."

Yup! Not gonna say which one though...takes the fun out of it lol.

message 16: by CheapReader (new)

CheapReader | 1 comments I found a total of 10, one of the authors does have 2 freebies listed.

Thank you DSP for such a great promotion!

Plainbrownwrapper | 22 comments CheapReader wrote: "I found a total of 10, one of the authors does have 2 freebies listed.

Thank you DSP for such a great promotion!"

Yeah, I was suspecting that Andrew Grey would have 2 since he's got so many books published. But I don't like him enough to go searching through all his books! ;-)

~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~ (leilanilives2read) Plainbrownwrapper wrote: "Yeah, I was suspecting that Andrew Grey would have 2 since he's got so many books published. But I don't like him enough to go searching through all his books! ;-) ..."

3 pages worth!

message 19: by uwalumni2 (new)

uwalumni2 | 5 comments Charlinda wrote: "uwalumni2 wrote: "I found 9 with the 9 authors listed. I saw a post saying 10 with one free with each other. I thought I was going insane recounting but I only count 9 authors. Anyone else get 9? ..."

Thank you! I went through each of the authors and would not be surprised I missed the second freebie! My eyes were going cross and of course, I ended up buying other books in the process! LOL!

Very smart! I spent so much on other books. Well worth it since I am an avid reader and read so many books. Loving it! Now, off to search for the second book! ^_^