Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Juliana and Clara

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Yo. What type of roleplay do you like to do?

message 2: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Romance...anything with romance....Yeah..I'm a hopeless romance...and Hi!

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Awesome, me too :) Do you go all the way? And if you do, do you mind doing it in PM's? I don't want to get this group deleted.

message 4: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Yeah...I do...and Pm'S would be fine.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Sweet. So, the big question - girl or guy?

message 6: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments I really don't care...I'm good with both...how about you?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Same. How about we think of ideas then get back to that? Have any?

message 8: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Um...
~Young adult
~Super powers
anything else?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments We can just combine those two and go from there. Single or double charries?

message 10: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Um...single...if that's okay/

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments That's fine with me. Hey would it be alright if I was the girl?

message 12: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Sure!

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Awesome. Ready to make characters?

message 14: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Yep! Here is mine.

message 15: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Full Name: Nick McDonald
Nickname: McD
Birth Date: December 10
Birth Place: Dallas, Texas
Appearance:

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown, hazel eyes.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150, with muscles

Personality: He is very quiet, and timid. Nick sometimes gets bullied, but when he does get faced with a bully, he beats them to a pulp and that's why most people just leave him alone. Now that he is left alone, he doesn't feel like himself again, but anyone talking to him could make him feel like himself, alive, free and talkative. But he is cold, empty and heartless.

Background History: When he was small, he had a good childhood, and very good friends. But when he started high school, he started it off with being mean to everyone, and the most powerful man in the whole school. Popular wasn't even the first word that came to mind. He was darn right evil. But once that one day, when someone bigger than him stood up to him, he gave up and went on the down low. The guy that was bigger than him moved, but his legacy is still around today.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets:
Hates them
Family:
* Stacy McDonald
* Hank McDonald
(both are alive!)

message 16: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 17, 2013 09:54AM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Full Name: Lainie Church
Nickname: None
Birth Date: June 15th
Birth Place: Charlotte, North Carolina
Appearance:
 photo galpal_zpsa8af0297.jpg

Hair Color: Blonde with black lowlights
Eye Color: Misty blue
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 108

Personality: Lainie has been a loose cannon for most of her life. She does whatever she wants in whatever way she wants. If she's around, fun, danger, or cops are sure to follow. Putting up a fearless front isn't hard for her, mostly because she doesn't fear much. If she let herself she might be able to think of a few things. But she doesn't. Thinking is boring to her and she generally only schemes when she has to get out of something she got herself into.

Background History: Emotions have always bothered Lainie, so she's never experienced true friendships. Even when she was small, she was that girl you wanted to know but didn't, and if she talked to you it made you feel special. Later on she realized that people would talk if she didn't have "friends", so in middle school she collected some pretty girls to hang around with her. They still do, and they all think they're best friends. It's cool with her. Lainie's parents were never really around. They worked all the time and gave her money when she needed it. She jokes that it's a miracle she hasn't killed herself yet.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets: She's too active to remember even if she had one
Family:
* Leslie Church
* Brandon Church
(both are alive!)

message 17: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Cool!

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Do you want to start, or me?

message 19: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Can you?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Sure. It'll be a while.

message 21: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Yeah. :)

message 22: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 17, 2013 01:00PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Lainie checked herself out in the full-body mirror leaning against her bedroom wall. Nice, she thought, taking in the black combat boots, red and black skinny jeans, and off the shoulder t-shirt she cut to show a little stomach. Moving to the bathroom, she applied a quick coat of mascara and some concealer. There wasn't much else she needed; Lainie knew she was pretty and wasn't shy about it.

The clock on her phone told her she was already five minutes late to school, but she hardly cared. The first day was pointless anyway, and teachers didn't take role with an iron fist. Passing her book bag, she headed to the kitchen and poured herself some cereal, not bothering with milk. Ten minutes passed. Finally she moved to the door, bag in tow.

Her midnight blue camaro waited in the driveway for her. She hopped in, cranked up Hoodie Allen, and tore out onto the street. Those neighbors outside would have glared, but they learned a long time ago there was nothing that could be done. Her parents didn't care, she never had supervision, and a call to the cops was pointless -- they knew Lainie well and would have to come out every day to write speeding tickets her father would pay off.

A good fifteen minutes later she arrived at the parking lot, followed in by a few other lazy seniors. After parking she talked to the one closest to her for a while, then headed in. Apparently there was an open party tonight a half hour out of town in the middle of no where. Sounded great.
Upon stepping inside the building she frowned. Boredom had already started to set in. If it weren't for the front office attendant staring her down, she would have turned back around and left campus. A sigh escaped her lips and she started down the hallway to first period.

message 23: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Nick pulled on his clothes, the constant beep of the alarm clock annoying him already. He shut it off and leaned against his wall, looking at his nice, clean room. He cleaned it up all by himself, knowing that no one was going to for him. He tiptoed to his bathroom, combing his hair at attempt for it to look descent. It didn't work and he sighed, rubbing his face with his water to wake up.

There was no breakfast, again, and he grabbed a pan to cook some eggs. The empty sound of his surrondings gave him a pang in his heart. He felt empty, and this house was empty. No one was here to wake him up, everyone was on vacation. He cracked the egg, and noticed what time it was. "Crap." Nick turned off the stove and put the pan in the sink. He grabbed his keys to his Toyota and slid in.

Five minutes later, he parked as far away from the campus and walked quietly, doubting if he should have even came into the campus grounds. He saw signs of a party tonight out of town and thought about attending. A start of a new year that will make it great, he thought. He walked slowly to his first period class.

message 24: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 17, 2013 02:02PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments As she neared the door, she noticed another kid approaching from the opposite direction. She offered him a smile before she turned the handle and flounced in. Those who knew her smiled at her late entrance, expecting nothing less. The teacher didn't share their enthusiasm. "I see that you have decided to join us, Miss Church."
"Wouldn't miss it for the world! Everyone knows how much I love school." She smiled widely, squinting her eyes sarcastically before seating herself in a desk and throwing her feet up.
The teacher sighed in response and rubbed her temple, turning back to the board.

message 25: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Nick didn't care if he was late and he walked in, smiling. The teacher smiled at him like she was happy for him to be late. "Welcome, Mr. McDonald, thank you for finally attending. I hope you will and Miss. Church will be attending detention after class."
Nick groaned, but nodded and sat in his seat. It didn't matter if he got in trouble, his mom and dad were gone anyway, so it didn't matter.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Lainie waggled her eyebrows at him playfully, knowing he didn't care about detention either. The look on his face told her he didn't care about much at all, really. She decided she liked him. The period dragged on for what seemed like forever before the bell finally rang. Without hesitation she hopped up from her seat and darted towards the door, ready to ditch. Maybe she could find some of her friends willing to leave too. Probably not though. While they were fun, they were also sweet girls with reputations amongst the community to uphold. Lainie thanked God that she didn't.

message 27: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Most of the period dragged on and he hopped he could skip. It was boring, but he didn't want to stay here. He wondered if the girl he kinda liked wanted to ditch. After the period was over, he went over and tapped her on the shoulder. He said, "Um...Hi...it looks like you want to ditch...do you want to ditch with me?" He takes a wild guess...I big one!

message 28: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 18, 2013 01:38PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments ((Lainie likes him in a non-crush way right now, by the way.))

She turned at the feeling of someone tap her should, surprised to see Nick. When he asked her to ditch with him she smiled. That didn't surprise her. "Let's get out of this hell hole," She replied, starting in the opposite direction to the nearest doors. As they entered the fresh air she turned and held up the lanyard with her keys dangling at the end, eyebrows raised. "My ride?," She asked.

message 29: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments He nodded, because his car was a piece of junk. He begged his mom and dad to get him one, and they give him a pile of crap. Nick smiled and said, "Unless you would like to ride the crap o fun, I suggest we ride yours. Where to?" He kinda laughed, she was the one driving.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments "I know a hookah bar not far from here." Lainie started towards her camaro, but stopped suddenly and turned back around. "How old are you?" If he was under eighteen it might present a problem when they got there.

message 31: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Nick blushed, he never even been or thought about going there. "Seventeen." He said flatly.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Lainie ignored his blush. "Do you have a fake I.D.?" Even if he didn't, she was pretty sure she could get him in anyway. She was well liked at that bar and the owner was pretty relaxed about letting her friends in. "It's okay if you don't." She started walking again, not wanting to get caught. For some reason school security had amped up in the last year.

message 33: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments The thought of going to a bar he smiled. "I don't but I would like to go." He walked swiftly with her.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments They reached the car at the same time. "I'll see what I can do." She winked before ducking down into the driver's seat. Once they were both in, Lainie turned the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life. She turned the music up again and shouted, "Hold on!" Before screeching her way out of the parking lot. On her list of favorite things, driving too fast ranked high.

message 35: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments He clutched the door, saying, "Oh My God!" Nick wasn't much of a rebel, this was all new to him. He liked it though, it was different and fun. And he was going to a bar for the very first time.

message 36: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 21, 2013 07:21PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Lainie laughed at his reaction, then proceeded to roll the windows down to add to the noise. Remembering something, she reached over to a monitor on the dash and turned it on. "Check this out!," She yelled over the wind and music. The little screen flashed on and displayed a map of their general location, along with little red dots every fifteen or so miles apart. "It's a cop radar!" She grinned wickedly and winked at him.

message 37: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments He grinned and said, "Really?" This was so fun, it was like nothing he ever experienced.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments "Hell yeah! Looks like we're clear." Upon saying this she pushed even harder on the accelerator and bumped their speed up to 95 as they got on the highway. Luckily at this time of day the work traffic was clearing and they could travel without hazard.

message 39: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments David gulped and prayed, he never has even driven this fast on a freeway. He prayed that they were not going to get caught by the police, he could just imagine them coming and ruining there fun. They way Lainie was driving though, he was pretty sure that they were going to get caught for going like two hundred on a sixty.

message 40: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 24, 2013 06:14AM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments They made it to the bar in what Lainie announced was "record time". Smiling, she drove around back to a gate where an attendant was posted. When he saw her face, they were immediately let in. She preferred the back parking lot. Smiling, she threw the car into park and slid out, waiting for David.

message 41: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments His mouth was wide open, he never thought they would make it this far. The car door opened, and he jumped out, making sure he looked descent. David smoothed his pants and shirt, smiling at Lanine as he walked over to her.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments She strode forward confidently to the attendant at the back door. This bar was open at all hours, and guarded at all hours. She loved it. There was no risk of any random high school kids skeezing around. As far as she knew, she was the only HS student welcome. Well that, and her friends. "Hey Rob," Lainie greeted the hulking man blocking the entry, lazy smile plastered on her face. He nodded curtly in response and turned the handle, stepping aside without so much as a questioning glance at David. Once they were both in she turned to him. "Do you smoke?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

UNCONTINUED
Reason: inactivity
~Unless rper say otherwise! ;)

Just trying to keep things organized! :)