Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! X Juliana

Comments Showing 1-50 of 289 (289 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Hi!

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Ello! So, any ideas/cravings that you've been wanting to do?

message 3: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Um...I'm really a hopeless romantic, so...Can we do any kind of romance?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Sure. I'm good with anything, really. ^ u ^

message 5: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Okay...important q: Boy or girl?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! I honestly prefer boy-I'm better at it-but I can always do.girl. X)

message 7: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Okay...I'll be the girl!

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Okey-doke! So...Did you want to come up with a plot first?

message 9: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Maybe young adult/super powers/romance? The setting can be college. And maybe they meet at a party or bump into each other?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Okay. So kind of a supernatural, collegy plot?

message 11: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Yup!

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Okey-dokey, then! Could you make your chara first, please?

message 13: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Yup!

message 14: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Full Name: Rachel Rose Rodriguez
Nickname: Ray
Birth Date: June 1
Birth Place: New York City, New York
Appearance:

Hair Color: Dark Brown, almost black
Eye Color: She has hazel eyes, but in the pic, she was wearing brown contacts.
Weight: 96 lbs
Height: 5'9"

Personality: Rachel is sweet, and her mom and dad are very proud that they raised a good daughter. But what Rachel is hiding from her mom and dad ever since she started to go to college, is the fact that she is a wild, party animal. She drinks, and gets very drunk, and has a problem with saying no to people. She is a quick thinker and she can get into trouble easily. She loves to play soccer, and is the best in her all girl college team.

Background History: Rachel got her nickname when her little sis couldn't say Rachel, and it stuck, Ray. Rachel likes that name, but only people she knows can use it. When she was small, her dad taught her how to play soccer, because he wants her to be the best soccer player in the world. He is a coach, so he was really rough on her, but now she is really good and she owes it all to her dad, who never doubted that she would make him very proud.
Power: She can convince anyone to do anything. Which comes in handy at some times.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets:
*None
Family:
* George Rodriguez
* Patricia Rodriguez
* Eli Rodriguez-Bro
(Alive)

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Cool!

Name: Adam Richardson
Personality: A goofy, laid-back guy that doesn't take anything too seriously. He doesn't get angry often, but when he does, watch out; an angry Adam is not a pleasant person to deal with.
Appearance: Short, blond hait and blue-green eyes. He's about 5'9 and rather lean. He usually likes wearing clothes that fit his mood: i.e. Bright for happy, dark for moody. He usually wears dark clothing.
History: Adam left for college not that long ago. He wishes to become a movie director, and he's pretty good at it. His father died in a car-accident when he was twelve, and his mother is very sick. Adam had an older brother, Derek, but he died with his dad in the car-accident.
Power: He can tweak people's emotions; if they're feeling sad, he can make them happy, or confused, angry, etc... He doesn't really use this power often, because then the person's first emotion becomes his own: for example, if he makes a depressed person feel happy, Adam becomes depressed in the person's place. (Almost like an emotional substitue, if that makes any sense.)

(Um...Think that's it...)

message 16: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Cool! Can you start?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Sure. X))

Adam sighed, slamming his book shut and stretching. "No...more...studying..." he groaned. His roommate, Kyle, looked up, rolling his eyes. "Then stop." he said matter-of-factly, looking back down to the book he was reading. "Go for a walk. Grab a cup of coffee. And while you're at it, grab me one too." Adam rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He rolled out of bed, grabbed his wallet, and opened the door. Kyle smirked. "Thanks, babe. You're a real sweetheart." he called out. "Bite me." Adam said before closing the door on his roommate's laughter, heading towards the coffee shop.

message 18: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel closed her eyes, the text book getting blury. Her roommate Stacy said, "You should stop studying and get me-I meant us- a coffee." She smiled sweetly and grabbed twenty bucks in her wallet. Rachel grunted and grabbed the twenty reluctantly and got up, also grabbing her keys. She was so tired of studying, she thought she should go grab something to drink. She waved goodbye and Stay said, "Try not to take that long deciding what to drink." Rachel winked and said, "I'll try. And are we going to that party?" She already picked out the right outfit and everything. Stacy nodded and said, "You bet!" Rachel laughed and closed the door.
When she walked out, some of the boys winked at her, but she didn't care, or bother to notice. She swung into her car, turning on the engine and driving to Starbucks.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam arrived at the Starbucks about ten minutes later. There was a line, but it wasn't that bad. Adam slid in behind the last person and crossed his arms, intending to wait patiently for his turn.

message 20: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel came in and saw that there wasn't a long line, but it would take a good five to ten minutes there. She sighed and stood behind Adam, sighing at how mad her friend was going to be.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam saw somebody else enter the shop, but didn't pay much attention as to who. He waited quietly, shifting from foot to foot. He could hear a man a couple people ahead of him grumble about how long this was taking, but Adam paid him no attention, zoning out easily.

message 22: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel stood quietly, and said, "Hi." to the person next to her. She smiled at him and waved. It was going to take a while to get two cups of coffee.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Inch by inch, the line slowly moved forward. Finally, the guy who had been grumbling was up front, drumming his fingers impatiently on the counter. "Will you hurry it up already?" he snapped. "You've wasted enough of my time as it is." 'Jeez, what a jerk.' Adam thought, but tuned him out again. It was when the man slammed his hands on the counter and started shouting at the poor kid behind the counter that Adam finally stepped in. He walked up and placed a hand on the raging man's shoulder. "You need to calm down." he said, voice hypnotic. The man opened his mouth again to scream when the anger visibly left him. He closed his mouth and gave the boy behind the counter a small, apologetic smile. "Right. Sorry about that. I shouldn't have snapped like that." The boy looked perplexed, and Adam returned to his place in line, fighting off his sudden rage.

message 24: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel saw the whole thing and saw that the man was calm. But Adam looked like he was having problems with his emotions. She touched Adam's shoulder, wondering if he was okay. The man ordered and it was Adam's turn, but he looked angry, and she didn't want him to burst out at the poor kid.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam jumped slightly when Rachel touched his shoulder, but said nothing. It was soon his turn, and the kid looked up at him gratefully. Adam gave him a tight-lipped smile. "Two mint mochas, please." he said through gritted teeth. The kid looked a little taken aback, but he went about getting Adam's order ready. Adam focused on his breathing, trying to calm down, not wanting to snap at anyone.

message 26: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel knew she had to do something and she said with her convincing tongue, "Calm down. You need to calm down and talk to me." She smiled and waited for a response from Adam.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam blinked and furrowed his brow, feeling a strange sensation overcome him. He felt himself calm down slightly, and he had the sudden urge to talk to Rachael. He turned to look at her and gave a small smile. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry. How are you doing today?" he asked, unaware as to what had just happened to him.

message 28: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel smiled and said, "Well...just waiting for my coffee, I was studying, so my day has been pretty...boring." She leaned on the table, almost sure that her tongue has worked. One time, when she was in eighth grade, she asked this guy to kiss her and he did. That's when she started to develop her powers. It was dumb, but that's how. "How was yours?"

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam sighed, crossing his hands casually behind his head. "Basically the same. I felt as though I was drowing in my studies, so I decided to take a break." he said. 'Why do I feel this need to keep talking to her?' he thought. 'Most importantly; why am I not angry anymore?'

message 30: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments "Really? What college do you go to?" She wondered if they went to the same college and if they take the same classes. Her phone buzzed and she check the message. Where are you!!! It was her friend and Rachel groaned, her friend must be really mad. She didn't text back though, and tucked her phone away.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam tilted his head in thought. "Uh...The one nearest here." he said quietly. 'Why can't I stop talking? Stop talking, Adam!' But he didn't; he still felt as though he needed to talk to her. "I'm studying to become a movie.director."

message 32: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments More people came in and she said, "Really? I go there to! I want to become a consaleor for middle school kids or High school kids." Her eyes widened at the thought. "I think that would be great!" She really thought this guy was cute, but she wasn't that mean and wouldn't make anyone do anything. Sometimes, she forgot she had this power though.
The guy ringed the bell and said, "Order number four!" He smiled and Rachel said, "Um...that's me!" She winked at Damon and headed towards the coffee guy. "That would be five dollars and fifty cents." He smiled at her, and held out his hand.
Rachel looked at him sweetly and said in her dreamlike voice, "Oh...I don't have money..I don't think I should pay...should I?"
The guy blinked and said, "Nope...go ahead."

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Lol, Damon? +Gasps+ Is Adam a secret spy?! Adam! Why didn't you tell me?! +Adam shrugs+ It's because I'm a /secret/ spy. Not an sharing one. +Ahem+ Sorry. I'm a wee bit hyper. XP)

Adam watched as Rachel went to collect her order, and blinked in shock as the guy said she didn't have to pay. 'The hell...?" he thought, unsure of what to say or do.

message 34: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments (Sorry...I have another rp that's name is Damon :()

She grabbed it and walked over to Adam. "Thanks." She said to the cashier and then began to talk to Adam. "So...what were we talking about?"

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (You're fine. ^ u ^)

"You didn't pay for your order." Adam blurted out quietly, narrowing his eyes at her. He crossed his arms as he waited for her expanation.

message 36: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel nods and says, "I know." She didn't want to tell the truth, but she didn't want to lie either. "Maybe it was just the way I said things." She said, trying to give him a hint.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam tilted his head slightly, slowly connecting two and two; how he had been able to calm down, how he had felt the need to talk to her, how the boy had let her walk away without paying. He narrowed his eyes to slits. "You may have a way with words," he said quietly, "but that doesn't mean that you should abuse that.../talent/." He glanced back at the guy behind the counter. "Do you realize that if his boss finds out you got free coffee, he could possibly get fired?" Adam glanced back at her. "Don't you think he's already had a rough enough day as it is?" he asked quietly.

message 38: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel looked down. "No...I didn't." She wasn't trying to be abusive, but she just didn't have the money. And it's not like she was trying to be persuasive, it was just her nature. Adam was taking things into proportion and she said angrily, "Would you please just calm down!" she shut her mouth, her tongue would work on him now.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam blinked as Rachel spoke, and he felt the beginning of his earlier calmness creep back. But now that he was aware of what she could do, he fought against it. He lifted his chin in defiance, eyes blazing with quiet anger, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's you who needs to calm down." he spoke quietly. 'Two can play at this game.' he thought, though he knew it may not have been the smartest move.

message 40: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She pursed her lips in a small, tight line, her emotions starting to be a little bit more calm. Her anger went away, and she said, "How did you...?" 'calm me down?' Her eyebrows were raised and she felt totally nice and calm. "Can you twist words to?" She never met anyone like this, is was interesting.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam gave a small, tense smile, Rachel's anger quickly becoming his own. He took a deep breath. "Not...really. I can...twist emotions." Adam said, voice strained. "But at a price."

message 42: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel took a sip of her coffee. "What is that price?" She felt so calm, she almost hated it.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam gave a harsh chuckle, some of the anger slipping out. "I get stuck with that person's original emotion for a while." he said through gritted teeth.

message 44: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel sighed and said, "That's really horrible. I don't think I could survive with that."

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam smiled almost bitterly. "That's why I try not to use it often." His order was suddenly called, and he approached the counter. He paid for his drinks, thought for a moment, then handed the kid money to pay for Rachel's order. "This should cover for her order." he said almost gruffly, tilting his head back in Rachel's direction. The kid looked started, but nodded, taking the cash. Adam walked back over to Rachel, face impassive.

message 46: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She winced at him, curling away. "Um...I think that was pretty nice of you." Rachel felt bad right away, she didn't know that he would do that. She pulled out her twenty and handed it to him. "Now I feel guilty."

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam raised an eyebrow at her, and anger darkened his expression, his ow this time. "You tried to walk away with free coffee while you had the money?" he asked, voice low and full of barely restrained anger. He pushed her hand away. "Keep it. I'm not the one you cheated." he said, and before she could say anything else, Adam stormed out of the coffee shop.

message 48: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Her jaw was open, he really was emotional. Two can play at that game. Rachel ran outside and yelled to Adam, "Come over here!" She totally forgot that she commanded him, she just meant it to be so he could turn around.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Adam froze as Rachel called out to him. He felt the urge to turn around and walk back over to her, but he fought it back. 'She's using her words to control you.' he thought angrily, unaware to her true purpose. He wanted to continue walking, but he wanted to move in Rachel's direction. So he stayed put, glaring at Rachel as she drew nearer. "What is it now?" he barked, not even bothering to restrain his voice.

message 50: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel came over and said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." She looked at him and said, "You were right...and I shouldn't have done that. I gave that guy the twenty, and I hope you could forgive me." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. Before Rachel ran off, she put the twenty down where the cashier. He tried to ask her what for, but she ran off.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6