Dreamspinner Press discussion

Announcements > Celebrate Saint Patrick's Day with us!

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamspinner (last edited Mar 16, 2013 08:28PM) (new)

Dreamspinner Press (dreamspinnerpress) | 2637 comments Mod

Find free downloads & bonus discounts by chasing the pot of gold and finding the special tokens in our scavenger hunt. Look for clues on Facebook, Twitter and Goodreads.

Find any of the following images hidden our site for novel and novella length free downloads from Rebecca Cohen, James Erich, Andrew Grey, Mia Kerick, L.J. LaBarthe, Isabelle Rowan, Claire Russett, Meredith Shayne, and Tinnean.

message 2: by Nic (new)

Nic (nicstarr) | 26 comments Thanks for a wonderful special offer and lots of freebies! Much appreciated!

Plainbrownwrapper | 22 comments You guys do have the greatest PR, that's for sure. :-)

message 5: by Dreamspinner (new)

Plainbrownwrapper wrote: "You guys do have the greatest PR, that's for sure. :-)"

Why thank you! It's a DSP team effort ^^.

message 6: by Stormymonday (new)

Stormymonday | 8 comments Plainbrownwrapper wrote: "You guys do have the greatest PR, that's for sure. :-)"

I can only repeat that! Thank you very much! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 10 comments Thank you. You guys are great!

message 8: by Brandilyn (new)

Brandilyn (brandilynrc) | 7 comments Thanks so much!

message 9: by Dreamspinner (new)

Maw wrote: "Thanks, besides the great authors and stories you publish, I will always be faithful just because of all you guys give back to us. A very "Happy St. Paddy Day"."

Thank you!

message 10: by Helen (new)

Helen Shaw | 1 comments Between the discount and code and free downloads just got 18 new reads for about $2.10 a piece. Several new authors (for me and 1st time published) looking forward to reading. Thanks DSP

message 11: by Dreamspinner (new)

Helen wrote: "Between the discount and code and free downloads just got 18 new reads for about $2.10 a piece. Several new authors (for me and 1st time published) looking forward to reading. Thanks DSP"

*thumbs up*

message 12: by T (new)

T (superdorky) | 7 comments Hi guys! I found a pot of gold, but I don't know what it does. Can you help me, please? And thank you so much for today!!

message 13: by Dreamspinner (new)

Anna wrote: "Hi guys! I found a pot of gold, but I don't know what it does. Can you help me, please? And thank you so much for today!!"

Hi! You click on it and you will get a surprise. Doesn't work on mobiles or tabs!

message 14: by T (new)

T (superdorky) | 7 comments Dreamspinner wrote: "Anna wrote: "Hi guys! I found a pot of gold, but I don't know what it does. Can you help me, please? And thank you so much for today!!"

Hi! You click on it and you will get a surprise. Doesn't wor..."

Thank you, but I don't know if I understand. I'm on my laptop, and if it doesn't work on tabs...

message 15: by T (new)

T (superdorky) | 7 comments Anna wrote: "Dreamspinner wrote: "Anna wrote: "Hi guys! I found a pot of gold, but I don't know what it does. Can you help me, please? And thank you so much for today!!"

Hi! You click on it and you will get a ..."

Or did you mean tablets? Sorry!!

message 16: by Dreamspinner (new)

Anna wrote: "Dreamspinner wrote: "Anna wrote: "Hi guys! I found a pot of gold, but I don't know what it does. Can you help me, please? And thank you so much for today!!"

Hi! You click on it and you will get a ..."

If the pot of gold says: "click here for a free download" then it should work.

message 17: by T (new)

T (superdorky) | 7 comments Dreamspinner wrote: "Anna wrote: "Dreamspinner wrote: "Anna wrote: "Hi guys! I found a pot of gold, but I don't know what it does. Can you help me, please? And thank you so much for today!!"

Hi! You click on it and yo..."

Sorry, it doesn't. It's just a small chest (sorry, my mistake). What does it mean?

message 18: by Dreamspinner (new)

Anna wrote: "Dreamspinner wrote: "Anna wrote: "Dreamspinner wrote: "Anna wrote: "Hi guys! I found a pot of gold, but I don't know what it does. Can you help me, please? And thank you so much for today!!"

Hi! Y..."

That one doesn't mean nothing, it's just a fake one :P

message 19: by T (new)

T (superdorky) | 7 comments Dreamspinner wrote: "Anna wrote: "Dreamspinner wrote: "Anna wrote: "Dreamspinner wrote: "Anna wrote: "Hi guys! I found a pot of gold, but I don't know what it does. Can you help me, please? And thank you so much for to..."

Loooooooool I was so excited, I thought it was some sort of special pot of gold... Now I just feel dumb. xD Thank you for your help!!! :D

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for this!

message 21: by Sara (new)

Sara | 3 comments Thank you! This is like Christmas all over again. Books/genres and authors I've never thought of reading before but now will give a chance, and some I've been thinking about buying but never gotten around to.

And then I pre-ordered two novels I've already planned to get once they were released. So, just wanted to say thanks, and I second what someone else already said: you do the best PR!

message 22: by Cashay (new)

Cashay | 1 comments Thank you this is awesome :D Can't wait to read all of these! :)

message 23: by Nic (new)

Nic (nicstarr) | 26 comments Definitely a win/win! I spent $80 and took care of a chunk of my wishlist then got to spend last night reading about some gorgeous firefighters on a mountain! Now I just need to find some time to read the other books I bought, plus the free ones, plus the 100+ books already waiting on my Kindle. What a good problem to have! :)

message 24: by Maddie Lowman (new)

Maddie Lowman | 27 comments @NicStar I'm quite jealous of THAT problem!!

message 25: by Nic (new)

Nic (nicstarr) | 26 comments Maddie wrote: "@NicStar I'm quite jealous of THAT problem!!"

I am lucky enough to be able to buy lots of books. I just wish I could share them. Such a shame that kindle lending doesn't work for us here is Oz!

message 26: by T (new)

T (superdorky) | 7 comments NicStar wrote: "Definitely a win/win! I spent $80 and took care of a chunk of my wishlist then got to spend last night reading about some gorgeous firefighters on a mountain! Now I just need to find some time to r..."

Firefighters in a mountain?! Please, tell me what's that book, NicStar?

message 27: by Nic (new)

Nic (nicstarr) | 26 comments Anna wrote: "NicStar wrote: "Definitely a win/win! I spent $80 and took care of a chunk of my wishlist then got to spend last night reading about some gorgeous firefighters on a mountain! Now I just need to fin..."

Hi Anna. I just read Fire on the Mountain by P.D. Singer. It's about 2 rangers who have to spend the summer fire season together in a cabin, patrolling an area in the Rockies. It's a good bit of light romance and the first in a series set on the mountains. Yesterday I bought the first 4 in the series, the 5th isn't released yet. Today I am about to start Snow on the Mountain

message 28: by T (new)

T (superdorky) | 7 comments NicStar wrote: "Anna wrote: "NicStar wrote: "Definitely a win/win! I spent $80 and took care of a chunk of my wishlist then got to spend last night reading about some gorgeous firefighters on a mountain! Now I jus..."

Thank you so much!!! And happy reading! :D

message 29: by Lillyg (new)

Lillyg | 1 comments Thanks for the Giveaway! I didn't have any of them. ^^

message 30: by Dreamspinner (new)

NicStar wrote: "Anna wrote: "NicStar wrote: "Definitely a win/win! I spent $80 and took care of a chunk of my wishlist then got to spend last night reading about some gorgeous firefighters on a mountain! Now I jus..."

Just so you know, PD is doing a chat this Saturday. More info on our fb page this Tuesday!

message 31: by Dreamspinner (new)

Lillyg wrote: "Thanks for the Giveaway! I didn't have any of them. ^^"

Enjoy!

message 32: by Dreamspinner (new)

Sara wrote: "Thank you! This is like Christmas all over again. Books/genres and authors I've never thought of reading before but now will give a chance, and some I've been thinking about buying but never gotten..."

Thank you for saying that Sara, really makes us happy to hear. Enjoy your titles!

message 33: by Tammy K. (new)

Tammy K. (rambles_of_a_reader) | 79 comments My Thanks Dreamspinner, and your generous authors for sharing your loot. :)

message 34: by Nic (new)

Nic (nicstarr) | 26 comments Dreamspinner wrote: "NicStar wrote: "Anna wrote: "NicStar wrote: "Definitely a win/win! I spent $80 and took care of a chunk of my wishlist then got to spend last night reading about some gorgeous firefighters on a mou..."

Thanks, I'll check it out.

message 35: by Venecia (new)

Venecia | 2 comments Thanks Dreamspinner, you are always so generous with your giveaways.