Wonderland discussion

Wonderland(Rp) > Rabbit Hole

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 253 comments Mod
Rp in or near the rabbit hole.

message 2: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments "Did you hear that peculiar sound hatter?" I asked as we passed by the hole on the way to tea.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I tilted my head.
"No. Did you" I asked

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(In the hole)
Rose:
"Krista? Are you still back there? We must get going." I shout behind me. Honestly, she is a slow walker.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista:
I looked up from the dagger Lily had given me, and realized I had fallen behind. I sheathed the dagger and caught up with Rose.
"Sorry, this is just a weird looking dagger.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh. Probably nothing special. Where did your sis get it? I could be a code. A quick message." I tell her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I shook my head. "I have no idea where she got it." I said, rotating the knife in my hand.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"May I see it? I do believe I could decode it if I saw it." I say.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I shrugged and handed her the knife. "Sure."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm... something about... to be different is an adventure? That's it!" I tell her, handing her back her knife.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Weird..." I said as I put the knife away. It was dark in the rabbit whole.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Probably just something she liked the sound of and carved it into her knife. Now," I say, and take out a blood red crystal, "this will lead us to our hole. It will turn purple, then blue, the farther we get from the correct path."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow, that's nifty." Krista said with a smile.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited May 28, 2013 12:16PM) (new)

"Except for the fact that it's a present from my mom. Other than that, it's totally awesome!" I exclaim.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dknt get it. Why do you guys hate her so much?" I asked. I really didn't understand it. At all.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ummm... cutting off my dad's head, cutting off my friends' heads, stuff like that. Oh, and wanting poor Alice's head. Get it?" I say.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh dear, I get it now." I said awkwardly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good. Now, I believe our hole is the next one to our right. Right?" I say, then laugh, realizing how strange I sounded.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, fantabulos tour guide, I believe so." I said wig a grin. She totally sounded like a tour guide. It was funny.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Definitely. The gem is still red. Let's take a break and eat. It's almost 3 o' clock. We left at 11 o'clock without lunch. So, sit." I say, once we've rounded the corner.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds good!" I say as I sit down and pull out out lunch.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm silent as I eat. I don't say a word.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whats wrong? Not enough Bacon?" I asked teasingly. Though, I could totally tell something was up.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. Of course not. I was thinking about the human world. I've heard some bad stuff. Is it that bad?" I say.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I shook my head. "No. Its actually not bad at all. Really. Except for the people who make really bad choices. Like....like my dad, or Hitler. Bad people are everywhere. But so are good people." I tell her, remembering all of the friends I had, the good people who were with me threw everything.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see." I say, and take another bite. Once I'm done, I stand up. Seeing Krista not done, I scout ahead. Once I catch sight of our exit, I run back to her. "Got any weed whackers?" I ask.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um....no. Why?" I asked. I hoped there wasn't a lot of weeds blocking the enterance. But with my luck, there probably was.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ummm... flower garden. Right around the hole. 6 feet tall." I say.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ugh." I sighed and took out my dagger. "Will this work?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess." I say, taking it. I run back ahead and clear a small, unnoticeable path from inside the hole to a bigger, wider dirt path.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I smile, and take Rose's arm. "Shall we?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" I say.

(Ummm... Hold on. We need to ask for a "Human World" rp topic.)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Is it not being out often, the unfamiliar place, or what that slows you down? Or is it simply because you are a boy?" I ask Chase. I don't want to embarrass him by including the... how would one describe his injuries?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Chase:

I blushed. I wasn't sure what it was..
was it my back? Or was it just me?
"Um.....I'm just nervous....that's all."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you want to stop for a food break?" I asked Chase hopefully.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista:

Chase shrugged and I nodded.
"Lets eat!" I said with a grin, and pulled out the picnik basket

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yay!!!!! Food!" I said, diving in. I grabbed a sandwich, chips, an apple, an orange, three cookies, and the cherry slushy.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Chase:

I reached into the basket and pulled out a hot dog, and.scarrfed it down. Then I grabbed all the crap I could eat.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey! Save some for me!" I shout and simply take the rest of the basket.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista:

I glanced down at my small salad and juice and sighed. I was hungry, but they ate all of the food. I finished my small meal, then stood up and gathered all of the trash.
"Lets go guys."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. I'm still, hungry, so let's hurry." I say, walking away quickly.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista:

Chase and I exchanged a glance before running to catch up to them. I could see the palace off in the distance. I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. We were almost home.

message 44: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 94 comments I looked in the hole, no letter. But I heard something. I pulled out my sword and shouted " stop and show your self!!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Chase:

I froze, terrified. Krista seemed fine though.
"Lily! Its us!" She shouted. Who was lily? Krista grabbed mine and Rose's hands and lled us forward.

message 46: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 94 comments "Krista!!! " I gave her a bear hug and then one to Rose. I looked at the boy curiously " who's he?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista:

I grinned. "Lily, this is my half brother Chase. Chase this is my sister Lily." I guestired to Chase. He smiled softly.
"Hi." He whispered. He was so shy, it was awful. My stupid dad made him like that.

message 48: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 94 comments "Hi Chase. Sorry about the sword." i put it away.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Chase shrugged. "Its fine." Krista looked around.
"Guys...lets go." She missed Chad. A lot. And kyle too....but Chad more. She missed Lily, but now she was talking to her so it was all good.

message 50: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 94 comments " by the way, chad and kyle are napping in the garden."

« previous 1