Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Juliana and Shaylee ღ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 214 (214 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Hi!

message 2: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Hola c:

message 3: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments So...what do you want to do?

message 4: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Um. Not sure. But should we each do single or double characters??

message 5: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Double? If that's okay with you.

message 6: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Mm'kay. I'm fine with that c: So. Should I just throw out some ideas??

message 7: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Yeah...and we could put them together!

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Yup! (:

-High school
-Rich/ Poor
-Jock/ New Girl
-Popular/ Outsider
-College
-Celebrity
-Best Friends
-Summer Vacation

message 9: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Are we gonna have romance? Or is it just gonna be a lot of drama?

message 10: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Um. We can mix drama and romance together I guess.. xD

message 11: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Okay! We can do Summer Vacation, College as one and Popular/outsider, High school, as the other?

message 12: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Sure. Sounds good(:

message 13: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Great!

message 14: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Alright. Imma eat dinner real fast then we can make our characters c:

message 15: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Sure!

message 16: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Alright. I'm back.. who shall make their characters first?

message 17: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Can you?

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Sure! (:

message 19: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments THX!

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments description
I'm on the pursuit of happiness.
And I know everything that
shine ain't always gonna be gold.

Full Name: Dallas An Costa
Nickname: Dal
Birth Date: July 4th [4th of July]
Birth Place: Miami Dade, Flordia
Appearance:
description
(view spoiler)
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Neon Blue
Height: 5'5
Weight: 98 lbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ღ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
description
Oh no, the bottle's low.
And I can't feel
My face no mo'!

Personality: Dallas is like one of most popular girls. Always has been since elementary school. Dallas is a real party animal, going to every party. Even though Dallas lives in a rich family, she isn't a selfish snob like people think of her as. Shes actually pretty friendly to everybody. Though, Dallas can be quite stubborn and impatient a lot. Unlike other popular girls, Dallas isn't rude or bullies others. Once you meet Dallas, shes extremely funny and nice. Dallas loves to make up joke and make people laugh. Its hard to win Dallas's heart, she doesn't like to be in relationships cause shes been heart broken to many times.

Background History: Dallas was simply born in Miami Dade, Flordia into a very rich family. She was spoiled by her parents because she was the only child. Dallas as never had any siblings, though sometimes she wishes she did. There were those times when her parents got in fights, but they never divorced. At the time, Dallas was quite depressed because she was so lonely. Dallas started school and quickly made friends. Dallas didn't really like how she was so popular during her school times. She was expected to know everything and be rude to the people who weren't so popular, but she refused against it. So instead of being the snob popular girl, she was actually the nice one and people still accepted her.

description

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets:
*A Kitten female named Party
*A Border Collie female named Dez
Family:
*Charlie Costa- Father- Alive
*Danielle Costa- Mother- Alive

Sorry for late post..

I'll make Jackson in a minute c:

message 21: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments wow...After Jackson...I'm gonna take a while with mine...I feel like you just slapped me in the face with brilliance.

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments XD Haha. Imma take that as a compliment... Thank you! I shall make Jackson now!

message 23: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments description

My legs are dangling off the edge,
The bottom of the bottle is my only friend.

Full Name: Jackson Flynn Harries
Nickname: Jack; Cheeky Jack
Birth Date: May 13th
Birth Place: London, England
Appearance:
description
(view spoiler)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Neon Green
Weight: 118 lbs
Height: 6'11

description

So If survive,
Then I'll see you tomorrow!

Personality: Jackson is a pretty funny and friendly guy. Always has. People like to call him 'Cheeky Jack' cause hes so cheeky! Jack is usually nice and helpful to anybody he meets. But there are those people he doesn't like so much. Jack likes to be hyper and humorous. Hes always blurting something out random, or embarrassing himself or someone else. Jack is pretty popular at his college, having a bunch of friends. Jack is a pretty big troublemaker, hes loves to get into trouble, not the kind of trouble that causes fights though. Jack is a big soccer fan, he a super good soccer player also.

Background History: Jackson was simply born in London, England. He lived in a happy normal family with a mum and dad, and a twin brother. He lived a decent and pretty well life in England. Then his parents began to fight and argue over the stupidest things. Soon enough, his parents divorced. Sadly, Jack stayed with his mother as his twin brother, Finn, was taken with his father. So, Jack continued to life with his mum in London. Then, Jackson was successful to start college, in America though. Jackson went to college in America, making him and his mum move there.

photo tumblr_mg6gtsbAME1rdwexwo1_500_zps9ea564d6.gif

Pets:
*None
Family:
*Janelle Harries- Mother- Alive
*David Harries- Father- Alive
*Finn Harries- Twin Brother- Alive

message 24: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Wish me luck....:)

message 25: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Haha. Oook. Good luck ;D

message 26: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Full Name: Nick McDonald
Nickname: McD
Birth Date: December 10
Birth Place: Dallas, Texas
Appearance:

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown, hazel eyes.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150, with muscles

Personality: He is very quiet, and timid. Nick sometimes gets bullied, but when he does get faced with a bully, he beats them to a pulp and that's why most people just leave him alone. Now that he is left alone, he doesn't feel like himself again, but anyone talking to him could make him feel like himself, alive, free and talkative. But he is cold, empty and heartless.

Background History: When he was small, he had a good childhood, and very good friends. But when he started high school, he started it off with being mean to everyone, and the most powerful man in the whole school. Popular wasn't even the first word that came to mind. He was darn right evil. But once that one day, when someone bigger than him stood up to him, he gave up and went on the down low. The guy that was bigger than him moved, but his legacy is still around today.

Pets:
Hates them
Family:
* Stacy McDonald
* Hank McDonald
(both are alive!)

message 27: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Good job! c:

message 28: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments I almost didn't make it.

message 29: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Now for the next one.

message 30: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments xD

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Okay, sorry for rudely interrupting, but JACK AND FINN. That's all ;)

message 32: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Clara Armani wrote: "Okay, sorry for rudely interrupting, but JACK AND FINN. That's all ;)"

Jack and Finn are amazing! <333

message 33: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 16, 2013 10:03PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 146 comments Hipsterism!
Tumblr!
Gifs!
Yay!
Okay I'm done. Fo' real.
^.^

message 34: by shay arabella (last edited Mar 16, 2013 10:04PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Clara Armani wrote: "Hipsterism!
Tumblr!
Gifs!
Yay!
Okay I'm done. Fo' real.
^.^"

;D Totally.

message 35: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Full Name: Rachel Rose Rodriguez
Nickname: Ray
Birth Date: June 1
Birth Place: New York City, New York
Appearance:

Hair Color: Dark Brown, almost black
Eye Color: She has hazel eyes, but in the pic, she was wearing brown contacts.
Weight: 96 lbs
Height: 5'9"

Personality: Rachel is sweet, and her mom and dad are very proud that they raised a good daughter. But what Rachel is hiding from her mom and dad ever since she started to go to college, is the fact that she is a wild, party animal. She drinks, and gets very drunk, and has a problem with saying no to people. She is a quick thinker and she can get into trouble easily. She loves to play soccer, and is the best in her all girl college team.

Background History: Rachel got her nickname when her little sis couldn't say Rachel, and it stuck, Ray. Rachel likes that name, but only people she knows can use it. When she was small, her dad taught her how to play soccer, because he wants her to be the best soccer player in the world. He is a coach, so he was really rough on her, but now she is really good and she owes it all to her dad, who never doubted that she would make him very proud.

Pets:
*None
Family:
* George Rodriguez
* Patricia Rodriguez
* Eli Rodriguez-Bro
(Alive)

message 36: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Again. Good job! c;

message 37: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Huh...I cant see the screen...me gonna die...I was so close to dying!

message 38: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments o.o..... xD

message 39: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments X_X

message 40: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Oh gosh. xD

message 41: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Okay...I'm back from the dead.

message 42: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Good. Haha. Who should start?

message 43: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Can you? I'm back from the dead, but my juices from my brain are a little jumbled.

message 44: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments (Sure xD)

Dallas groaned slightly as she walked toward her highschool. Wearing her everyday outfit; A plaid tank top, short jean shorts, and a pair of white flats. She brushed some of her curly dirty blonde hair off her shoulder.

Jackson was simply walking through the park near his college. It was finally summer vacation and he was determined to make it last. He smiled as he glanced around.

message 45: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Nick snapped his phone, trying to hide it in his pockets. He didn't want it to get stolen again, his mom said he wasn't going to get another one. He pulled on his hood, trying to hide his tears as he walked in. He didn't want to face this, he was just five days until he was going to be out of this world, he was going to go with the breeze. He looked at his worn clothes and walked to his locker, wiping his tears away.

One of the mean kids came up to him and shoved him, saying, "Why are you crying? Did your mommy leave your daddy?" He faked cried and said, "Oh...too bad...get over it." He laughed and walked away.

Nick winced, but he knew that was not the truth...no one will ever believe him that he was at a good home, but yet, still treated like crap.
~~~~
Rachel smiled as she walked with her friend, talking about their plans for spring break. Her friend was going to her boyfriends house and having a whole week to 'themselves.' Rachel faked gagged and told her friend that she was going to the beach and maybe camp out...somewhere...or go on a field trip to there private camp site.

message 46: by shay arabella (last edited Mar 16, 2013 10:25PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas was at her locker, chatting and giggling with a couple of her friends. She glanced over to see some kids bulling a outsider. She frowned before pushing through her friends once the kids left. "Dallas?" one of her friends called. Dallas ignored them and walked over to Nick, "Hey.... are you alright?" she asked sweetly, giving a warm smile.

Jackson pulled his IPhone out of his pocket when it buzzed. He quickly unlocked it and texted one of his friends back before shoving it back in his pocket. He wandered what he would do over summer break. Maybe finally met the girl of his dreams? He chuckled at the thought.

message 47: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Nick turned around and saw Dallas there, noticing that she was a popular. He was to...once. "I'm all right." He lied, he had bruises where the mean kid shoved him into the locker, making a mark on his side. He saw Dallas smile, and it was very peculiar that she was. No one talked to the freak, let alone a popular. It was all new to Nick, who was left alone for so many years. He kinda smiled then to, but it wasn't a full, happy smile.
~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel's friend shoved Rachel friendly, "You need to find someone."

Rachel, though, didn't mind not having a boyfriend, she was alright with being the life of the party and said, "And you need to find peace of mind." She smiled and walked to her car, waving.

message 48: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas sighed softly, "Are you sure? Those kids shoved you pretty hard," she said, wanting to help anyway she could. She placed her hands on her hips, keeping a small smile across her soft lips.

Jack ran his hand through his brown hair as he continued to walk down the path. He remembered the pool party his friend invited him to this weekend. He sighed, trying to decide if he would attend it.

message 49: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Nick nods and smiled lightly, feeling like his old self again. "I'm fine...that guy over there...no probelm to me...anymore." He walked with purpose to his locker, saying, "Yup...that guy deseved to be mean...because if he were nice, that would be so scary." He looked over at Dallas and said, "Names Nick."
~~~~
Rachel got a text as she slid in her car. Party tonight! Bring your bikini! Pick you up at 5?-Macy Rachel laughed and replied, You know it!

Rachel was giddy as she got home, it was 4, as she slid into her comfy, but sexy bikini.

message 50: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas smiled, she giggled softly at his comment. "Probably," she smirked. "Oh, I'm Dallas. But.... you might already know who I am..." she smiled.

Jack decided he was gonna go. He sighed before walking back toward his house that wasn't to far from the park.

« previous 1 3 4 5