Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons! discussion

Dragon Spire > Powers/Traits

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (last edited Mar 21, 2013 01:45PM) (new)

L'Poni (lponi) | 245 comments Mod
Powers/Traits:

After creating your character, come here to choose powers and traits. These are the powers that your character can have. Only one trait/power per person. A power/trait will be crossed out once it is chosen. First come, first serve. I didn't realize how unbalanced that made everything. Its not first come first serve anymore. More to be added in the future.

Hacker: ever since you were a little toddler (or Dragonling, or Crotonian) you've been using the computer. A digital native, you learned how to hack computers from an early age. You learned how to manipulate some parts of the tower and that has put you on the Royal Guards' hit list. Because of this you constantly risk your life to help your friends. You are a social outcast, mysterious or outgoing.
Trait held by: Althea

Pure Draconizican Dragonboy: you are a male dragon shifter. The 'Pure' version. That means you were born from the The Vessel and you have powers that normal Draconizicans have. You also have the normal powers that most dragons posses. Such powers include Parkour, manipulation of the mind, sixth sense (knowing where your family member is (or a dragon you are connected to) and one of the seven breaths. Fire, water, ice, acid, venom, electricity and bacterial mud. If you breathe fire, you consume gold to fuel your fire. If water, you consume water to fuel your spray (and you prefer water or cold environments). If you breathe electricity, you consume special static balls that contain isotopes. If you breathe acid, you consume citrus juices that build up the acidic wastes in your acid sac (yes, the acid is also vomit). If you breathe bacterial mud, you consume dirt and water (the water mixes with the dirt and gel inside your second sac).
The special power for Pure Draconizicans is the power to stop time. It is a psychic power not to be used lightly.
Another power specific to Purebloods is temporal connection. You can also connect to other people. You can connect to one person only. This connection enables sixth sense (you can have unlimited connections to family members, if you have any). You can also connect to computers and assist your hacker friend.

Pure Draconizican Dragongirl (same as the above).

Singer: you can manipulate nature and the atoms itself with your voice. Powers include: doubling your voice, creating up to three singers to sing with you and healing. The more singers you summon, the more your powers can heal.

The Power of the Mare (currently unavailable): a power that can be adjusted depending on which side you choose, the Power of the Mare is the most elusive. Only two people have this power, one of them is a senator. When held by old with dark motives, the Mare allows them to create force fields, grab multiple objects with psychic telekinesis and invade someone else's body. When held by a good person, they can shapeshift into anything they desire and take on the power of others.

message 2: by Cole (new)

Cole (spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
I need to think about this...

message 3: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "I need to think about this..."

Take your time! I can't think of any more powers so feel free to add some to the list.

message 4: by Cole (new)

Cool!

message 5: by Cole (new)

Could I create my own race and their traits and factions and powers

message 6: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "Could I create my own race and their traits and factions and powers"

Sure~! Go ahead! This is a community story after all.

message 7: by Cole (new)

Okay... I will have to give this some thought. But I already have a few ideas!!

message 8: by Cole (new)

I came up with a race of mammals. I am still trying to figure out the secifics, like the names and traits and history. So stay tooned!

message 9: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "I came up with a race of mammals. I am still trying to figure out the secifics, like the names and traits and history. So stay tooned!"

It sounds interesting already~! I'll be staying in-tune!

message 10: by Cole (new)

Whoops! I spelt tuned wrong! Hahaha!