Making Connections discussion

Necropolis Now (Zombie Ascension #1)
This topic is about Necropolis Now
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 984. - NECROPOLIS NOW: Zombie Ascension Book One by Vincenzo Bilof

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Necropolis Now Zombie Ascension Book One by Vincenzo Bilof Vincenzo Bilof

Genre: Horror

Necropolis Now: Zombie Ascension Book One

Book Description:

Detroit has become a war zone. Slow, shambling corpses feast upon the living while fire consumes the city. Amparo Vega, a haunted mercenary, fights through streets that are choked with the dead. Her mission: extract the legendary soldier, Jim Traverse, who holds the terrifying secret behind the zombie epidemic.

While the bullets fly, Traverse befriends a group of survivors whose fates are forever linked to his: an infamous arms dealer, a young lawyer, and a former detective struggle against the zombies together.

Can Vega's elite cadre of mercenaries find Traverse before the epidemic becomes global?

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Faith (faleoh) | 21 comments Faith Friedman
faleoh@gmail.com
kindle

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sairah
sairahiqbal7@gmail.com
epub

thnx :)

message 4: by Vincenzo (new)

Vincenzo Bilof | 8 comments Thank you Faith and Sairah! I have emailed copies to both of you! I appreciate your interest!

Elizabeth If you still need reviews, I would be happy to.

Liz
ceekryt@yahoo.ca
epub or mobi

message 6: by Vincenzo (new)

Vincenzo Bilof | 8 comments Elizabeth wrote: "If you still need reviews, I would be happy to.

Liz
ceekryt@yahoo.ca
epub or mobi"

Coming your way, Liz! Thank you for responding!

Elizabeth My pleasure :) Looking forward to it.

message 8: by Vincenzo (new)

Vincenzo Bilof | 8 comments Vincenzo wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "If you still need reviews, I would be happy to.

Liz
ceekryt@yahoo.ca
epub or mobi"

Coming your way, Liz! Thank you for responding!"

The book is sent! Enjoy!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Necropolis Now (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Vincenzo Bilof (other topics)