Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) Clockwork Angel question

Clockwork Angel
Miria Miria Mar 16, 2013 06:26PM
Is this book the worst of the series?

Im a third of the way into the first book and was happy with it at first. When it got into the mechanical mechanisms in 'people cases' it kinda got weird for me. Im actually considering abandoning the series although i absolutely loved TMI. I want to at least get through the first book and then make up my mind.

No it's a good book, the second one, Clockwork Prince, is better but that's really how it should be, I expect the squeal to be better than the previous book.

Ummm no, it's a good book

You should definitely give the whole series a try!!!! It's a really great story, and if you haven't cried by the end of the last book in the series then you're heartless!!!!

Mairead (last edited Mar 17, 2013 04:39AM ) Mar 17, 2013 04:38AM   0 votes
I felt after reading this book I didn't really know much about the characters (Tessa) personalities and stuff like that. For example in City of Bones you know Clary is stubborn and brave and isn't likely to do what she is told and you feel like you know her. But I didn't get thats sense after reading Clockwork Angel. I still can't wait to get my hands on Clockwork Prince thought, cause it was really a great book.

Any thoughts?