INSANE discussion

escape town > Andy & Ash's Place

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1014 comments Mod
((Since when did they get a place of their own))

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 643 comments Mod
(( Well they been living in the Hotel for 8 moths ))

message 4: by Sarah (new)

((Good point ok i like their house ))

message 6: by Sarah (new)

((Welcome))

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 643 comments Mod
(( Wanna rp hare ))

message 8: by Sarah (new)

((Sure))

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Andy looks at Ash squinting his eyes."Remind me to use protection next time we fuck ok?"He says tilting his head to the side.

" Why What if i want another kid after this one " she says as she rubs her belly

message 11: by Sarah (new)

"Then...We will have another kid but until you say i want another kid we are using protection."He says kissing Ash lightly.

" Okay " she sighs

message 13: by Sarah (new)

"Don't be Ms.grumpy."He says sticking out his tongue."Its not fun when your grumpy."

message 14: by (̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅), THE Insane one ( FRUIT LOOPS ARE YUMMY) (last edited Mar 17, 2013 12:23PM) (new)

Ash licks his tongue and she giggles

message 15: by Sarah (new)

"Really."He says grinning.He wraps his arms around Ash and pulls her against his chest.He kisses her and squeezes her waist.

Ash smiles when she feels her baby kick and kisses Andy back

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Andy sticks his tongue in her mouth and plays around with her tongue.

She moans and plays with his tongue

message 19: by Sarah (new)

He slides his hands under the back of her shirt and undoes her bra.

" My boobs hurt " she says

message 21: by Sarah (new)

"Hmm...Sounds like a you problem there baby."He says running his hands over her sides.He starts kissing her neck.

message 22: by Sarah (new)

((Katie bitch comment))

She pushes him away and went to go get some thing to eat '' watermelon ''

message 24: by Sarah (new)

He sighs."Your so fat baby."He calls after her.

'' Fuck you babe ''

" Asshole " she mumbles under her breath

message 27: by Sarah (new)

"You know you love me."He says laughing.

" Fuck you " she yells at him in a sing song voice

message 29: by Sarah (new)

"Be that way god!"He screams and locks himself in the bathroom.

She laughs and goes to the bathroom and leans on the door frame " What if my water just broke and you whare having one of your fits "

message 31: by Sarah (new)

He opens the door and pokes his head out."Then i would get over my fit and turn into a FUCKING NINJA."He says kissing her stomach before going back into the bathroom and slamming the door.

She giggles " My fucking baby ninja " she says to her belly and smiles

message 33: by Sarah (new)

He throws something at the door then turns the shower on ,takes his clothes off and gets into the shower.Then he yells."Feel free to ask if you wanna come join me!"

She opens the door Andy didnt notic and took off her clothes and slips in to the shower

message 35: by Sarah (new)

"Hmm...Hello there sexy lady."He says smiling at her.He wraps his arms around her waist.

She frowns and looks down at her belly " Uhg srech marks "

message 37: by Sarah (new)

"Their sexy as fuck baby."He says giving her waist a small squeeze.He leans down and kisses her softly.

She kisses him hard

message 39: by Sarah (new)

He smiles and kisses her back hard.He slides his hands over her ass.

She rubs aginst him and moans

message 41: by Sarah (new)

He moans to and presses her against the wall.He rubs himself against her and moans again.He bites her lip.

" No biting " and with that she kisses him hrder

message 43: by Sarah (new)

"I'll bite if i want to."He says a trailing kisses from her mouth to her shoulder biting her with each kiss.

'' hey ' :but she moans she loves the biting

message 45: by Sarah (new)

He puts one of his hands on the side of her head and kisses her neck flicking out his tongue licking her neck.

Ash groans and puts her neck out for him

message 47: by Sarah (new)

He bites her neck lightly then kisses her chest.He grabs her thighs and picks her up.He squeezes her thighs.

She moans loud '' Andy i love you ''

message 49: by Sarah (new)

He grins."I love you more."He says kissing her hard.

" I really doubt that " she grins

« previous 1