1x1's > Karla and Kristin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you want to do?

message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Umm anything fantasy is good for me

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, same :D SO, humans with powers or like creatues (eg vampires, werewolves, shifters etc)?

message 4: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Sure :)

message 5: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) You choose

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The latter?

message 7: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Umm whats that sorry?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The creatures (vampires etc.) :D

message 9: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) ?? Sorry :3

Do you mean like vampires, werewolves, mermaids, zombies and stuff

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, but I don't mind what we do :D

message 11: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) How about werewolves but they are good ones and just turn whenever they touch moonlight, and turn back when there's sun?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds good :D
so,

Name:
Appearance:
Wolf appearance:
Other:

anything else?

message 13: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Nah seems good :)

Name- Sarah
Age- 17
Gender-Girl
Appearance- Medium height, brunet, green eyes and she wears fashionable clothes
Wolf appearance- Light grey/white wolf with a thick pelt and blue eyes
Other- Lives with her mum only

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool

do I have a guy or girl?

message 15: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Dosent matter to me :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

okies :D
I'll do a guy now :D

message 17: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Cool :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jace
Appearance: Tall; shaggy, messy brown hair that hangs over his eyes; light blue eyes; Has a white streak in his hair.
Wolf appearance: Dark brown with a white patch over his eye.
Other: Fam all dead.

message 19: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Do we need anything else or do you want to start the rp?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

We can start :D

message 21: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Do you want to start? And do we know each other yet?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh sure. I don't mind. We can make them meet.

message 23: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

So.... :D Start time :D

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace ran through a dark forest swiftly, the wind rushing in his face.

message 26: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Sarah stepped outside in a old top and some shorts, her clothes didn't usually rip when she changed but its better to be safe. She ran out to the back, her skin tingling from the moon. She just got the the edge of the forest when she collapsed, she writhed in pain for a bit before standing on her paws, she shook the top of her head and the shorts from her tail and pushed them into a hole. Howling she ran into the forest

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace heard a howl and stopped running, pricking his ears to listen. Another wolf like him or a regular? He started to slowly stalk towards where the yowl had come from, sniffing softly.

message 28: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Sarah thought she smelt a strange wolf on her tail, she put her muzzle in the dirt and howled so it sounded like she was far away, it was a welcome howl-not fierce- she wanted to test this wolf

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace heard the yowl and tilted his head. It sounded welcoming. He tipped his head back and mirrored the howl loudly. It was deffinetly a wolf like him.

message 30: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Sarah heard the wolf-one like her he thought now, copy her welcome she was about to howl back but a man came bursting out the trees with a gun "here wolfie-your gonna look pretty good on my wall aye?" He taunted. Sarah gave a quick loud bark, which startled the man then growled and loped off. But the man chased after her, "help me!" She barked, hoping for the other wolf, the man was getting close so she turned tail and raced back home but the man almost got her. She grabbed her clothes and raced inside-changing back already, even though the man saw her. She raced to her room and collapsed exhausted

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace heard the help bark and growled, running to where he had heard it. He saw a man trying to get into a house and tackled him, growling. The man struggled under Jace but he knocked him out with a heavy paw. He shifted into a human, sliding shorts on. "You okay out there?" He called out to the owner of the bark.

message 32: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Sarah transformed and put on some misfits clothes then walked outside, a young man stood there beside the man with the gun "yes thank you" she said and turned around

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait, who are you?" Jace asked, taking a hesitant step towards her. "And by chance did you hear a wolf howl?" He really wanted to find the wolf that howled and see who they were.

message 34: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) She turned and smiled "I'm Sarah, and yes i did" she glanced at the forest "in fact, meet me in the forest clearing at midnight" Sarah said, she heard a honk and her eyes widened "leave, now, remember the clearing at midnight!" She whispered then ran inside

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace nodded, slightly confused. He ran away from the house, shifting into a wolf again. He ran into the forest, searching for the clearing. The familiar smells and sounds drifted around him.

message 36: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Once Sarah was inside, she went to bed and pretended to sleep. Her mum came and had tea then went to bed-as usual. She stayed in bed for another half hour then got up when she new it was safe. She went outside and changed into a wolf. Running through the trees she saw a real wolf, barking an apology she carried on to the clearing

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace paced the clearing restlessly as a wolf restlessly. He was growling softly, where was she? He looked up at the moon and howled, as it that question.

message 38: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Sarah heard a howl, it was the wolf she was meeting "here!" She barked

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace turned his head to look at her and tilted his head. "So you were the wolf I heard." He said.

message 40: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Did I say anything?" She woofed playfully. "I've never met a wolf like me" she said

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head in amusement. "Anyway, I'm Jace."

message 42: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Sarah" Sarah replied. Then she play growled and lunged at Jace

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He play growled back and rolled with her.

message 44: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Sarah pinned down Jace with her paw "I win!" She said

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace squirmed under her paw, not putting much effort in. "You caught me surprise."

message 46: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Sure.." She said. "Why do you have that white patch?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace shrugged on the ground. "No idea. But when I first shifted, a streak of light shone through the trees and hit there."

message 48: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Cool!" Sarah yipped. Then she sat straight up and sniffed-squirrel, she sat on her haunches and sprang

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace laughed and sat, watching her with a wolfy smile. "Having fun?"

message 50: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Sarah laughed and let go of the rabbit, "sorry" she said sheepishly

« previous 1