Exposing Randomness discussion

People! > Favorite Disney Movie Song?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T.J., I'm pretty cool and love books:) (new)

T.J. | 443 comments Mod
What's your favorite song from a Disney movie you love?

message 2: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) When Will My Life Begin from Tangled :)

message 3: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 34 comments Hakuna Matata from The Lion King :)

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexstalteri) | 555 comments A whole new world- aladdin

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexstalteri) | 555 comments Sierra, i love that song too! I love tangled actually, its my favourite disney princess movie. I even have the song on my iphone

message 6: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) Alex wrote: "Sierra, i love that song too! I love tangled actually, its my favourite disney princess movie. I even have the song on my iphone"

It's my fav disney princess movie too! I love Rapunzel!

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexstalteri) | 555 comments Yeah! Its such a cute movie :)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Reflections Maladon

message 9: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexstalteri) | 555 comments What is that? Another one i like is kiss the girl- the little mermaid

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Best of Friends from Fox and The Hound, Good Company from Oliver and Company, and Beauty and The Best from Beauty and The Best.

message 11: by Evie ⌲ (new)

Evie ⌲ I'll make a man out of you-Mulan!! I love it, and i h=think jackie meant Mulan too :) i love beauty and the beast!!

message 12: by T.J., I'm pretty cool and love books:) (new)

T.J. | 443 comments Mod
My favorite disney MOVIE has always been The Great Mouse Detective and Swan Lake.

message 13: by Stephi ♥ (new)

Stephi ♥ | 44 comments song from Disney? I love so many of them! I have 2 discs of "Disney's greatest musicals" on my laptop! I absolutely adore "Colours of the Wind" -Pocahontas (I think that's how you spell it!) "Reflection" - Mulan "Under the sea"- the little mermaid "One jump ahead"- Aladdin "A whole new world"- also Aladdin and everything from the Lion King!

message 14: by T.J., I'm pretty cool and love books:) (new)

T.J. | 443 comments Mod
Stephi ♥ wrote: "song from Disney? I love so many of them! I have 2 discs of "Disney's greatest musicals" on my laptop! I absolutely adore "Colours of the Wind" -Pocahontas (I think that's how you spell it!) "Refle..."

I like those, too! Pocahontas is a great one for good songs, as is Aladdin.