Roleplaying!! discussion

One X One Rp's > Eillie & Rinji

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Here we are. Do you have any ideas? I have some if you don't.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Two would be of either supernatural and one would be is of game of thrones. You can tell me yours to.

message 3: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Ideas:

Two dance teams go head to head at a well-known dance competition. A girl team and a guy team. The leader of the guy team is rich while the leader of the female team is not. They end up having a secret affair and no one knows till their best friends see them together and all hell breaks lose and unless they stop seeing each other the teams will vote them off. Will they risk it all to be together or will they break off their relationship to stay on the team they have been with for so long?

He/she is the son/daughter of a pirate and a lady and runs away from home where he/she finds work on a ship that is then captured by a pirate. The captain isn't much older than he/she is and takes him/her on as a cabin boy/girl.

She has always guarded the forest and its inhabitants. One day someone starts to cut down her trees. It pains her as each tree is cut down. Unable to stand it any longer she appears to the man in charge of the crew who is cutting them down. He agrees to stop cutting down the trees if she agrees to go away with him.

Long ago a war broke out between the angels. Males vs. Females. Since then the angels have been divided. The males built a new city while the females took over the other. To survive, the females have captured the males at times and made them have sex with them to get pregnant. The females they have kept to raise on their own and the male children they have sent to the males city once they were old enough to live without their mothers care. One day the queen of the female angels sends her best warrior to spy on the males and see what they are planing. The king of the male angels' best warrior catches her spying on them and captures her. He is put in charge of her care and getting information from her. She starts falling in love with him even though it is against her training and laws that her queen had placed over them.

A man is reincarnated over and over again, always possessing one of the traits that the first man possessed. However, in his first incarnation, he'd found his mate. Now, his incarnations are cursed to remember the past lives with their first kiss, and he's cursed to die right after the first time they have sex. His mate spends her live searching for the next incarnations...and she finally finds him again when she's captured by humans who are bent on torturing and experimenting on fantasy creatures. And he's a warden!

A young guy is driving home from work one rainy night and sees a girl in a brightly colored jacket on the side of the road, her thumb in the air. He takes pity on her and pulls over and picks her up. They begin talking on the way to the city, and just before he drops her off, she abruptly asks him to drive her across the country. Turns out she's in trouble with the law, but she won't tell him exactly how or why, just that if he drives her across the country, she will pay him a large sum of money. The young guy is down on his luck, and needs the money to pay off his child support debts to the child he unknowingly conceived two years ago. So he accepts her request and they set off on a road trip across the country, chased by cops, a crazy bounty hunter, and of all things, the love bug.

She is a siren and has two sisters who are cruel. They want to kill every human that invades their waters. However she is nothing like her sisters and tries to keep from being a part of what they do however they won’t let her. One day a ship comes into their waters and her sisters force her to join them in killing them. She joins them with the hope to save some of them if she can. However she is only able to save one a male. She takes him and hides him in her secret place where she slowly begins to fall in love with him and tries to keep her sisters from finding him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I like the one about the dance teams and the man who is reincarnated and one of my last bets would be is of the war between the males and females. But if I had to decide it would be of the man being reincarnated and the war between males and females.

message 5: by Rinji (new)

Rinji okay. Can I be the female?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Sure thing. But which idea do you want to do so we can narrow it down from there.

message 7: by Rinji (new)

Rinji The man being reincarnated works for me.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay then we'll do that.

message 9: by Rinji (new)

Rinji I will start working on my character now.

message 10: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Name: Syra
Appearance: http://static-l3.blogcritics.org/09/0...
Race: Elf
Powers: Healing, can hear other peoples thoughts though she does not use this very often, and sometimes can see the future.
Personalty: Kind, likes to help people, a bit shy, and tries to keep to herself.
History: She was born in the forest and as soon as she was old enough, she began to travel. While she was traveling she found a man who was the one for her. She fell in love with him, however the time with him did not last very long. The first time they made love he died. She believed she would see him again and began to wander once again. She found him again and again he died after they made love. However when she found him the second time she noticed he did not remember her until she kissed him.

message 11: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Hello?))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((sorry I'll do my character in a little bit. or when ever I can get on a laptop))

message 13: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Okay.))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Name: Viserys
Real Age: 636
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=franc...
Race: Fey
Powers: Can't lie, manipulate people to their will, healing, invisible to humans but able to be seen by other fey's and other supernatural creatures, able to make people's dreams come true
Personality: Stubborn, caring at times but mostly hides it as he thinks its weak unless he's around people he knows fairly well, helpful, good listener, compassionate,
History: (trped or will think of something later)

message 15: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Do you want me to start or do you want to?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Can you please?

message 17: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Syra struggled in the bonds that held her arms to her sides. She hated being tied up and knew that things were not going the way they were. Looking up she saw a brick wall looming over her as she was pulled closer to it. The prison. Sighing, she let the guards pull her through the gate and into the yard. Looking around she sighed. What was going to happen to her now?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Viserys felt something wrong and even though he was already in his tenth incarnation he wanted to go help his lover, Syra. But since she was captured and he was taking over his own land it was definitely going to be hard since these humans would know anything and everything to make sure their prisoner couldn't escape at all. He sighed and headed to where she was not even caring if he put his life in danger. As long as she was okay that was all that mattered.

message 19: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Looking up as she heard someone approaching her she frowned. She took a deep breath and sighed. She tried fighting the bonds once again but they only got tighter as she did. Finally giving up she looked around again and saw Viserys approach her. He looked familiar to her but for a moment she could not place him. Then it hit her. Her love. Taking a deep breath she smiled then the smile disappeared not wanting to get him into trouble.

message 20: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Hello?))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((Sorry I didn't get a notification))

He glanced around hoping there wasn't any guards around but if there were he was surely and practially dead. With his luck he seemed to actually for once did get lucky. He headed to were his lover was and hoped he could do the best he could to save her. Viserys never wanted her hurt but she did get hurt. Maybe he could save her this time.

message 22: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Neither did I. I am sooooo sorry.))

Looking down, Syra was not even sure he recognized her. She knew no one was looking but did he even remember her. She felt him walking up to her and she froze not really sure what to do or how to act around him even though she remembered he always let her be herself. She had never been able to be herself around anyone else she knew.

message 23: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Hello?))