Debate Teams and Ratings discussion

Other > Group Advertisements

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 634 comments Mod
Advertise your other groups here!

Name:
Description:
Mod?:
Why should we join?:

message 2: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 16 comments Name: After the End RP
Description: There are 3 types of people and all of them have a different reason for what they do. All are trying to surivive after what they call was the End.
Mod?: Yes
Why should we join?: Its really fun and not a lot of people actually RP there. I dont want it to die but it keeps getting very close to it...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: BOOK LOVERS!
Description: Do you just love to read books?
Well if you do then this is the place to be. Here you can feel free to talk about books you have read and to talk about authors.
Mod?: Yep. Three mods as of currently, unfortunately, the mods seem to be doing nothing as of lately.
Why should we join?: You should join because BOOK LOVERS is a fun and nice place to hang around. We're always happy to welcome new members and would love for you to join. :)

message 4: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Name: Writer's Roleplay

Description: Do you love to write? Do you love to roleplay? Then this is your group! We will here unite as writers and roleplayers. We will have lots of fun, so join the Writer's Roleplay group!

Mods: Me, Sandra, and Bookworm Feki

Why should you join: we have a lot of fun! Plus we would like to raise the active rate in our group! I created this group. WRITERS ROLEPLAY!! :)

message 5: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 634 comments Mod
Name: Rachel's Challenge
Description: Help peopple, not let them get bullied. Rachel was a person who always helped people. Once she helped someone, they would help other people. Then, one day, some people came to her school, with guns and killed people. Rachel was one of them.
Mod?: Yes
Why should we join?: To help stop bullying. Everyone one of you should(100%) hate bullying. If you join, invite your friends, and we could start a chain reaction, just like Rachel's goal.

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Name: made for your entertainment
Description: the awesomest group for girls around, we just talk about random crap and joke around
MOD: Wynter Tomlinson
Why you should join: what more need i say other than its AWESOMELY EPIC!!

message 7: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Name: The Ultimate Hunger Games Roleplay

Description: this is a group that roleplaying a new set of hunger games with your character! It's really cool.

Mod: yours truly.

Why join?: because we have very few members and it will be very fun with a lot of members.

message 8: by Redange (new)

Redange Thompson | 3 comments It seems to me to be kind of girlish but the idea is good