One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > ~ Christi & Niran.k :D ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 315 (315 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Hello! What do you want to RP?

message 2: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments I'm up for anything. :3 What if we did romance/supernatural?

message 3: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Hells yes, I love supernatural. Do you want to be the boy or the girl? Btw sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification.

message 4: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments No problem. And I'm fine either way. :3

message 5: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Can I be the girl ?

message 6: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Yep!

message 7: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Thank you ^.^
Should I make my character first?

message 8: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sure - I can go ahead and make my dude while you do that. :3

message 9: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Name: Samuel Taylor
Appearance: Short, light brown hair, dark brown eyes
Personality: Charming, charismatic, sometimes a bit flirtatious; enjoys playing trumpet

message 10: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Name: Athena Deletrus
Appearance: Short,Curvy,Pale skin, Dark brown long hair, hazel green eyes.
Personality: Shes quite stubborn, tough and bold. Aside from that shes friendly, somewhat flirtatious, loves joking around and is daring/mischievous.

message 11: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Shweet, how shall we start?

message 12: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Sure. Can you start first?

message 13: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Yep! Do you want to start at school or something or...?

message 14: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments If you want :)

message 15: by Christi (last edited Mar 17, 2013 06:37AM) (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments :)

Sam leisurely walked through the school, wondering what to do for free period.

message 16: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena was used to attention. In fact, she enjoyed it. As she walked through the halls the people there just couldn't fight looking at her. She had a smile on her face. Her knee high boots swiftly moving across the ground, her black ankle length leather jacket open at the front and a vial that contained blood that hung from her choker.

message 17: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam stared after a chick wearing dark clothing. Well, she certainly looked interesting.

message 18: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena stopped as she saw her locker. She opened it, taking her time. Suddenly she heard and felt someone pop up beside behind her. She turned around sharply to see her two friends Fate and Dante. Fate had her usual smirk and Dante had his blank expression.

message 19: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam grabbed his phone and tablet, moving to the cafeteria. Maybe he'd find someone there.

message 20: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena watched some guy leave, full of things in his hands. For some reason she followed him with her eyes, getting distracted. Fate and Dante were both looking at her like she was crazy or something. "Lets go", Athena purred," Im hungry". "Of course you are, when aren't you?", Fate said with a smirk. They headed to the cafeteria.

message 21: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam sighed as he texted his friends but got no response. This was going to be the most boring hour and a half ever.

message 22: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena stood in front and in the middle of Fate and Dante. Out of all of them she was the eldest. But of course she never aged. She walked to the one of the lunch ladies and licked her lips," Delicious". The lunch lady flinched slightly. "Don't tease", Dante said. Athena just looked back at him and sighed," Fine". Then she grabbed some food and sat a random table. Where Sam happened to be.

message 23: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam glanced up in surprise. It's that girl again, he realized. "Uh, can I help you with anything?" he offered.

message 24: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments "No th-".
"What are you?", Athena asked abruptly. Fate just glared at her because she interrupted and because she was being slightly rude. Dante just continued to sit and sip his drink innocently.

message 25: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Uh, a student?"

message 26: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena laughed slightly as she looked down. She got up from her seat to go and sit next to the guy she was talking to. She faced him with smile and said," Are you a supernatural? Or are you just someone who knows about them?".

message 27: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "...What?" Is this one of those fantasy RPG freaks or something? Sam wondered. "Uh, no, I'm a human," he answered, unsure of what she was on to.

message 28: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena looked at Sam trying not to crack a smile and act serious, but she couldn't help but burst into uncontrollable laughter.
"Oh god! Your face was priceless!!", Athena exclaimed. Fate laughed slightly and then smiled. Dante looked down with a wicked smirk on his face.

message 29: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam glanced between the three of them, confused. Were they just fooling around? Were they trying to make him look stupid?

message 30: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena looked him with her eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face. But actually she was thinking: Wow, these humans are actually stupid. Then suddenly a group of jock boys came around them and the leader said," Oh it's the satan worshipper Athena". Athena turned around to him and hissed, pretending to play along.

message 31: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam sighed and pulled out his phone. Still no texts.

message 32: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments The jocks had left and Athena glared. She looked at Sam and said," Still no text's huh? Friends? What can you do? You can't live with them or without them". Then she looked at Sam in the eyes and said," You are very impatient, Samuel". Had they even introduced each other?

message 33: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He frowned. "How do you know my name?"

message 34: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena gulped slightly and then leant in closer to him," I have a very good and clear sight. When you were passing through the halls you had a book with you", then Athena looked at the book that was on the table," On the inside it says your name".

message 35: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam raised an eyebrow. "And you looked into my book?"

message 36: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena brought her finger just below her eye and said," I told you, I have very good sight". Yes, she definitely did.

message 37: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam narrowed his eyes. "All right then."

message 38: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena stared at Sam and then looked at her friends, Fate shook her head while Dante just looked. Athena got up out of the seat and said," See you around Samuel". Then went back to her friends.

message 39: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "See you," he muttered, returning his attention to his phone. That was odd...

message 40: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Fate leaned in, whispering," Are you insane? You almost gave everything away". Athena rolled her eyes playfully and whispered back," Oh please, he didnt have a clue". Fate just huffed and rubbed her forehead, to which Dante took the hand from her forehead and kissed it softly. God, Athena had to put up with their little romantic gestures.

message 41: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam pulled out his calculator and began to do homework for trig.

message 42: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena was completely intrigued by Samuel, she had no reason why but she felt like he was different. Not like other humans, she huffed and turned back to Fate and Dante.

message 43: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam glanced over at them for a second, then continued to do his homework. Focus, Sam.

message 44: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments "There is something wrong with you two", Athena hissed to them slightly. Couldn't they sense something? Suddenly someone in the cafeteria screamed.

message 45: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He froze, looking around wildly. What had happened?

message 46: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena got up out of her seat along with Fate and Dante. They got up to see someone pushing the girl up against the wall. But the weird thing was that everyone else in the cafeteria was... frozen. It was like time had stopped.

message 47: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Why can't I move? Sam thought, trying to crane his neck for a better look.

message 48: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Athena looked around, everyone was frozen. Dante moved around the cafeteria and said," everyone is frozen".
"Of course they are". At the same time, Dante, Athena and Fate all turned to see Victor standing there with a smirk on his face and his hands behind his back.

message 49: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sam's eyes were glued on his trig homework. Great. I can't even see what's going on.

message 50: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1842 comments Victor had once been their friend, but since he turned to darkness he wasnt one of them anymore. Victor went around and suddenly stopped at Samuel. "Hm. I'm so bored". Then Victor snapped his fingers and Samuel was the only one unfrozen. Athena watched Victor closely, he wasnt to be trusted.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7