One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > ☠ Ṥʞῗἒṩ ☠ 永不放棄 & Christi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Yay!

message 2: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments I'm up for anything - want to do something with romance?

message 3: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments I like that. :3 Who do you want to be?

message 4: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Hmm. Well, that's neat. :3 Want me to do a charrie profile?

message 5: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments All righty. :3 Oh, and how far back in the past are we?

message 6: by Christi (last edited Mar 16, 2013 02:34PM) (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sounds good. Just forgive me if I put in any anachronisms. :3

Name: William Patricks
Interests: Writing, playing piano, law
Appearance: Short, neatly groomed, dark brown hair; dark brown eyes

message 7: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Shweet, how shall we start?

message 8: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sounds good. :3

William sighed as he strode through the corridors, careful not to run a hand through his hair as he usually did. His mother wouldn't be happy if he ruined it.

message 9: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William stopped in the doorway of his room, surprised to see one of the maids tending to his bed. "Oh! Hello."

message 10: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Good day. What is your name? I don't believe we've met." William enjoyed conversing with the servants regularly. He didn't see why his family was so rude to them.

message 11: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "It is of no importance to me. Take your time." He smiled gently, going over to his desk and sitting down in his chair.

message 12: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Have you any family here?" William inquired, retrieving some parchment to write.

message 13: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William winced. "I am terribly sorry."

message 14: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "You have fared well here so far, yes? My family has been treating you kindly?"

message 15: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "And are they feeding you well?"

message 16: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William smiled. "Good. Do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do for you."

message 17: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "You are very kind." Lovely too, he thought.

message 18: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Wait," he called suddenly before he could stop himself. "Would you... stay here and converse with me?"

message 19: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Yes. That is, if you do not mind."

message 20: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William frowned. "What do you mean?"

message 21: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William's eyebrows creased together. "Do you know why they are so miserable?"

message 22: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He scowled. "I will have a word with Mother and Father about this."

message 23: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Yes, I do have to. You all work diligently night and day and to be mistreated is unjust. I will meet with them tomorrow morning."

message 24: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "I promise." William smiled once more.

message 25: by Christi (last edited Mar 17, 2013 07:57AM) (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William blinked in surprise, but he wrapped his arms around her as well. "It is not a problem."

message 26: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He smiled, stroking her hair comfortingly. "Thank you for informing me of this problem."

message 27: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William kissed her cheek. He'd only met her that day, but it simply felt right.

message 28: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "My parents will not hear a word od this." He winked.

message 29: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William smiled, putting his hands on her waist as he kissed her.

message 30: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William deepened the kiss and pulled her closer, but suddenly faltered as a thought occurred to him. "Perhaps it would be best to continue where no one can find us."

message 31: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "You have reason. But let's move to be safe."

message 32: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "What do you think of the dungeon? It is rather gloomy, but it is the last place anyone would think to search."

message 33: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments ((Sounds good. :3 So we're starting in the dungeon?))

William nodded. "I know this palace well."

message 34: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments ((No, that's totally fine. I don't roleplay that stuff anyway.))

William's eyes widened as he watched her. He wanted to give chase, but he could only create more trouble for both of them if he did.

message 35: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments His mother and father finally came into the room and sat down and they began to eat. William ate with haste, unable to think of anything but Isabelle. It shouldn't have come as a surprise that she was with child, but it somehow did.

message 36: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments After what seemed to be an eternity, William rose from his seat slowly, then searched for Isabelle.

message 37: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William found her. "Are you all right, Isabelle?"

message 38: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "I'm well. You know, you've no need to call me sir."

message 39: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William nodded in response, putting a hand on her stomach. "And I am overjoyed. But you may not be safe."

message 40: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He bit his lip. "Do not wear it. Hide instead. We would not want to harm the child."

message 41: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William put his hands on his shoulders and gazed into her eyes. "I promise you, even if you are dismissed, I will send you funding and see you regularly. We will not let this end."

message 42: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Shh. You will be all right. I will help you."

message 43: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Isabelle!" William cried. "That is enough!" Even if she did not want the child, killing it was certainly not the answer.

message 44: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "I'll have a wet nurse take care of the child. I'll send him or her off with another person. But please, do not kill the child."

message 45: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William hugged her tightly. "You will be all right. I promise."

message 46: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "I can help you. This may have been unintentional, but we will take care of this child."

message 47: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He kissed her back briefly. "It is no problem at all."

message 48: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William shook his head. "I am not sure. If necessary, I will assist you so that you may hide."

message 49: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "All right. I will use that for now."

message 50: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments William visited her down in the dungeon. "How are you faring, Isabelle?" he inquired, placing a hand on her stomach.

« previous 1 3