The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden discussion

Books Similar to this?

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Robyn Bain i loved this book and i am looking for books similar to this i have already read the breathing series and ruing you series anyone know anybooks like this or the other ones.

message 2: by Elena (last edited Mar 16, 2013 04:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elena How about find you in the dark by A Meredith Walters. The second book is not out yet but will be soon. I totally loved this book.

Leslie Edge of Never :)

Naya Agree with Leslie about the edge of never, that book was insanely good.

Easy by Tammara Webber was another great one.
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
and of course Hopeless by Colleen Hoover is a DEFINITE must read.

Somi You should try Relentless by Cassia Leo. It was very good. It's in the same genre and deals with a troubled young adult. Relentless

Kerry Jenkinson Collide by Gail McHugh is an excellent read, so are Easy by Tammara Webber and Hopeless by Colleen Hoover.

Erika Hernandez The Effortless Series, I'm the last book Reckless. I also enjoyed Beautifully Damaged. The list goes on most well ....

Danielle Jamie if you want another great story with a sexy Kayden check out Irresistible Desire my debut Novel

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/irres...

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BRMM9U4 Irresistible Desire (A Savannah Novel) Book 1

Add me on Goodreads! http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

Megan Seven years to Sin and Bared to you/Crossfire series. Both by Sylvia Day. They are mainly erotica and not so much high school/early adult students but both deal with abuse and love.

Also Push by Sapphaire. It was made into a movie a few years ago.

Melodie Falling into you by Jasinda Wilder and A song for Julia by Charles-Sheenan Miles

message 11: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Falling for Hadie.

Sandy Tanaya wrote: "Agree with Leslie about the edge of never, that book was insanely good.

Easy by Tammara Webber was another great one.
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
and of course Hopeless by Colleen Hoover is a DEFINI..."

Tanya, absolutely agree with Edge of Never and Hopeless.

Sandy Melodie wrote: "Falling into you by Jasinda Wilder and A song for Julia by Charles-Sheenan Miles"

Loved Falling into You. Also Fighting for Flight to a great story.

Tûba Finding Home-Lauren Baker

Caitlin Wait For You- J. Lynn
Wait for You

Courtney The secret of ella and Micha, by the same author... Beautiful disaster, beauty from pain, the fault in our stars (really sad but SOOO good), Rule, Just Remember to Breathe, and Collide is GREAT!!!

message 18: by Erin (last edited May 03, 2013 01:41PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erin Roberts Wait for You- J. Lynn (very similar to Coincidence, no cliffhanger tho)
Falling Into You - Jasinda Wilder
The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski
Hopeless - Colleen Hoover

Abadak Courtney, I just want to know Collide by which author? Thanks

Suhara Courtney wrote: "The secret of ella and Micha, by the same author... Beautiful disaster, beauty from pain, the fault in our stars (really sad but SOOO good), Rule, Just Remember to Breathe, and Collide is GREAT!!!"

whos collide by

Tiffany Courtney Erin wrote: "Wait for You- J. Lynn (very similar to Coincidence, no cliffhanger tho)
Falling Into You - Jasinda Wilder
The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski
Hopeless - Colleen Hoover"

I love all of those books. =)

Tracy collide by Gail McHugh

message 23: by Arden (last edited Sep 21, 2013 05:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arden this book deals with abuse and hurt and so does Reason to Breathe

Roxanna Cross If You Stay (Beautifully Broken #1) it's on my to read list but it seems to be up this alley

Sayra you need to read
- lost and found
series it so damn good

message 26: by RB (new) - rated it 5 stars

RB Martin Saiyra wrote: "you need to read
- lost and found
series it so damn good"

by whom?

Sayra Nicole Williams

Suhara Arden wrote: "this book deals with abuse and hurt and so does Reason to Breathe"

I've read that an amazing book

Marianne I also really liked this book, even more when I read it a second time.

I also enjoyed:
-Secret of Ella & Micha (Jessica Sorensen)
-Wait for You (J. Lynn)
-Breaking Nova (Jessica Sorensen)

Because of the recommandation found here I will now read Edge of Never

Thanks

Suhara Marianne wrote: "I also really liked this book, even more when I read it a second time.

I also enjoyed:
-Secret of Ella & Micha (Jessica Sorensen)
-Wait for You (J. Lynn)
-Breaking Nova (Jessica Sorensen)

Because..."

Edge of never is a really good book.

Marianne I just finished Edge of Never, it was great!

I could help but smile when I was reading it. I love Andrew. But then OMG I just wanted to cry!!!

Cannot wait to read the next one.

message 32: by Kim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kim I have a few books i love or i think am going to love :)
Collide by Gail McHugh
The Edge Of Never by J.A Redmerski
Wait For You by J.Lynn
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire
Sarah Dessen should have good books and of course other books by Jessica Sorensen! I love The Secret of Ella and Micha, Temptation of Lila and Ethan and The Probability of Violet and Luke!
Hope this helped :)

Johana Urqz The sea of tranquility by Katja Millay, I loved this book.

Lakeisha It's been mentioned a couple of times here but the Reason to Breathe series by Rebecca Donovan are amazing. I finished the 3 books in a matter of days!

message 36: by Cassie (new) - added it

Cassie Heart on a chain was good.also check out the secret of ella and micha by the same author as the coincidence of Callie and kayden. Also on Dublin street by Samantha young. Just listen by Sarah dessen. Easy. Breathless trilogy was good too.

Ashli Barrera Evermore

Ginny Deffendall Caitlin wrote: "Wait For You- J. Lynn
Wait for You"
Yes! I read that series right before Coincidence! Very similar....