Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons! discussion

Dragon games!!! > Dragons of Atlantis

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

L'Poni (lponi) | 245 comments Mod
I used to play this game back in the day (2 years ago). I made many friends and came across not too many bullies (mostly because I kept to myself). However, the game quickly got boring because everyone stopped playing, but now they've added some new features (like breeding dragons) and I am ready to jump back into the game (with hopes that it doesn't bore the heck out of me again). Have any of you played DoA? If you plan on playing, which realm will you play in? We can all join the same realm and form our own alliance!

(The game can be played on Facebook and kabam.com .)

message 2: by Cole (new)

Cole (spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
I would join you!!!! But the last time I played I got trolled by more experienced players...

message 3: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "I would join you!!!! But the last time I played I got trolled by more experienced players..."

Yea, the trolling was one of the reasons why I left. Hopefully new players aren't being harassed like that anymore.

message 4: by Cole (new)

Have you ever played Astro Empires?
Anyway, I am willing to start a new game with you on Dragons of Antlantis. You can only survive in the game if you make friends.

message 5: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "Have you ever played Astro Empires?
Anyway, I am willing to start a new game with you on Dragons of Antlantis. You can only survive in the game if you make friends."

That is very true. I made a lot of friends (became friends with enemies, too!). I will start a new game tomorrow. I think I'll check on my old city while I'm there. The highest I ever got was 5 million in power.

message 6: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

I never heard of Astro Empire. Is it like DoA?

message 7: by Cole (new)

Ya, just in space and no dragons. I liked it!

message 8: by Cole (new)

I don't know if I can get to making a DoA by tomorrow, I am so busy at the moment!

message 9: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "I don't know if I can get to making a DoA by tomorrow, I am so busy at the moment!"

Next week, then. I know what it means to be busy. I have a backlog of writing that I am afraid to look at.

message 10: by Cole (new)

Cool, thanks. Sorry! Good luck with you stuff!

message 11: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "Cool, thanks. Sorry! Good luck with you stuff!"

No need to be sorry!

message 12: by Cole (new)

:)