1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Ellie Loves Jack & DANCE!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 283 (283 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Howdie!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Hey ^-^

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! So...Charas?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Yep. Want me to paste the plot again so we can decide for the characters and help us out or what do you prefer?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Could you paste the plot again? That might help a little. ^ u ^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Either an angel whose brother is an arch angel and she is an assassin in a way as she kills and brings the souls up to either heaven or hell. But once she is finished with either the last person or second to last person she reaches the woods and she finds a presence of a demon whose a prince. He finds this angel and he likes her in a way. He wants to take her captive and keep her as his bride to be. She has no choice but to oblige and she lives with him and she slowly listens to him and is convinced. But she has her brother whose wanting to come and take her and bring her back to heaven but she doesn't want to be taken back to heaven she wants to stay with her demon prince

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Thanks! So, seeing as this was your idea, which chara(s) did you want to be?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Your welcome. I'll be the girl and brother and then your the guy? unless you want to add another character which is fine by me to.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Works for me. I might start with the guy and add another chara later. I typically do that. ^ u ^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Okay then. That's cool by me.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Okay. Who did you want to make their charas first?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments You can first.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Okay.

Name: Înger (Romanion for 'Angel')
Age: Looks to be around 20, but his true age is unknown.
Persoanality: Despite his name, Înger is cruel and merciless most of the time. He enjoys toying with the minds of others and revels in their misery. But there's a tiny part of him, deep down, that is able to show compassion and kindness. He's also really stubborn and selfish, and once he has his mind set on something, he'll do whatever it takes in order to achieve whatever it is he wants.
Appearance: Short, reddish-black hair and almost golden eyes. He's a little dark in skin color, but not by a lot. He's about 6'2 and rather lean.
History: Înger is the prince of demons, and he is highly feared and respected throughout the land. He's an only child, so he's next in line for the throne, and he's looking forward to win it's his turn to rule.

(Um...Think that's it...And I couldn't help it. I had to name a demon prince Angel. ^ u ^ But I could always change it if you don't like it.)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Name: Darneyious
Real Age: 536
Personality: She is quite harsh in her own way. But to say the least she is quite caring and more compassionate in other ways as she thinks family comes before anything else. At times she is even quite nervous and shy but she tries and hide that a lot. With how she acts she thinks of herself as a double bladed sword. Darneyious thinks sometimes of despite being stubborn and harsh she'll try and make sure her good side is always shown.
Appearance: She has long dark brown hair with streaks of blonde as it comes past her shoulders and has brown eyes. She stands at 5'2''
History: Trped but to say the least she wouldn't really want to explain it.

((No its cool no worries. I really love your guy))

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Cool! I like your chara, too! X) So, who wants to start?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Thanx. Can you please?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Sure. X))

Înger sighed and slouched in his chair, utterly bored. There was absolutely nothing for him to do at the moment except stare at one of the books that came from the castle's vast library. And he didn't really like doing that. Sighing again, Înger pushed his chair out and stood up, walking towards the exit; he needed some fresh air.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious headed from her room with all, her belonging out and rather didn't want to get these souls, today but she had to. The only good part of it was she could wear her black skin tight, pants tucked into her black knee high leather boots with her long, black cape with a purple shirt underneath and she could have her crossbow, with her daggers tucked into her boots. Se headed out to earth and hoped something worthwhile would excite her.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger gave a soft sigh of boredom as he wandered around the forest outside of the castle. 'I wonder what I can do for fun...?' he thought lazily. "I'm so /bored/. I hope something exciting happens soon." he mused out loud.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious glanced at her list and started with the first person. She was happy at least it wasn't a struggle for the first person but it was when she had to get to the third person the guy struggled to keep his soul on earth. She already was using her crossbow with her trick arrows, and this guy still wanted his soul on earth. She didn't mind this job but now was getting to the point, she wanted to break every part of her body. But her brother, told her not to or the archangels would make her lose her job. She sighed in relief when he relinguished it. Sometimes I wonder why these people chose to still on earth. What's worth living for when this world is corrupted? She thought but shook it off and brought him back to heaven and started on with the next person.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger was still walking through the woods when he stopped, tilting his head to the side. He hadn't noticed it before, but something was off. He felt a vaguely strong prescence somewhere, and something was changing slightly in the atmosphere. "Hmmm...What's this?" he asked out loud to no one in particular. "Maybe something exciting /is/ happening." he mused, heading off to where he felt drawn to the strange prescence.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious glanced down around her as she stood very still with her wings, out and glanced down around her as she heard, someone's movements coming close to where she was. She bit her lip and sighed in defeat. I don't need this right now. If any of these demons had to deal with me now it can't wait till later? She took an arrow out and shot it straight down to where the, person stood and smirked as it was by his feet. After that was done she headed for the last person and thought she could rest in the woods after that.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger drew nearer to the powerful prescence, and stopped when he suddenly recognized it. 'Angel...?' he thought. 'What's an angel doing here?' Înger surveyed the area, wondering if the angel was close by, and what their intent was.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious sighed in relief when he stopped. She hoped that stalled him for awhile because she wasn't planning on dealing with them today. None of the angels or the archangels, said she would be having to deal with a demon prince. She just hoped he left her be. It was once she, realized that she finished the things of the sort, that she needed a break as her right arm was killing, her from using the crossbow so much that day. She stopped by the woods, and sat down on one of the trees, and let her wings close and lay back as she rested.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger felt the prescence grow slightly stronger, as though the angel had drawn nearer. Curious, he started walkig again, towards the prescence. He stopped as he spotted a girl resting at the base of a tree. 'This must be the angel.' Înger thought to himself. 'My, is she enchanting...' For a moment, Înger just stood there, slightly entranced by the angel's beauty.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious glanced behind her and stroked her feathers that, somehow ruffled from the prescence of a demon and as if she knew, they were nervous. She let her eyes change purple and glance, down to the guy and cocked her head, ton one side."Can I help you with something sir? Or are you going to keep glancing and watching me demon?"She kissed through gritted teeth as she gripped onto her crossbow.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger tilted his head to the side thoughtfully as he looked up at the angel. "Put your weapon away. I'm not going to hurt you." he said casually. He bent his knees and jumped onto the branch in the tree next to hers. He turned to face the angel and plopped down, causing the branch to shake violently, some leaves dropping to the ground.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious sighed and rolled her eyes."You say your not going to hurt me but when I lower it your definitely going to do something. How can I trust a demon like you?"She said softly but tried to hide the pain she was in from using her arm so much with the crossbow and hid the blood she spilled from doing that attack with her sword. She didn't need to be weak in front of a demon and not able to make it to live.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger tilted his head to the side, thinking he smelled blood. "What do you take me for? Just because I'm a demon doesn't mean I'm a lier." he said, clasping his hands casually behind his head.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious covered the blood soaked shirt she was wearing by pulling the jacket closer to her."Maybe something stupid because demons do lie and your the one lying about how you don't lie."She said with a dramatic sigh and rolled her eyes.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! The corners of Înger's mouth twitched. "I'm not lying when I say that you just made me one cofused demon." he said drily.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments She couldn't help herself but laugh darkly when he said that."You got quite a sense of humor demon."She said with a grin."Anyways what would you like with me? Because let's just get down to the chase and talk about that."She said in a serious tone and a straight face.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger gave the angel a level look. "I want you to be my bride." he stated, as if he were stating the weather. He had thought about it when he had seen her, but talking to her, seeing how fiesty she was, appealed to him, and he had come to a descion. And once Înger decides something, he can't be swayed.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious gaped and then shut her mouth real quickly and nodded like she understood him but in so many different ways she was thinking, why?, how? and all other sorts."Uh why exactly so? Couldn't it be another?"She asked nervously.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger tilted his head thoughtfully to the side. "It /could/, I guess." he replied honestly. "But I don't want it to be somebody else. I want it to be you." He said it confidently, as if he had made the descision years ago instead of only recently.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious bit her lip harder and nodded as she shook nervously."Fine then take me nd get his over with."She said in a bored tone and sighed as she wished things were better but right now she shook it off and went over by his side as she let a sad smile creep its way up onto her face.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger tilted his head to the side in mild confusion and slight suspission. 'Why did this go easier than I thought it would...?' he thought. He shook his head slightly. 'No matter; I have my bride. Father should be pleased.' Înger gave a sideways grin at the angel, and it was free of any ill-intent or malice. "Alright then, my dear." he said cheerfully. "Off we go!" He gently took her by the hand and teleported out of the tree and into the castle, bringing his bride-to-be with him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious rolled her eyes but smirked slightly."It actually won't go easy when you take me. I'll make sure your life is a living hell and if you even dare hurt me I'll make sure your bones are broken."She said bitterly. She gaped at him when he spoke again. Father? He means Lucifer right? Did he plan this so I could get marrie to one of is sons? Shetried t shake the thoughtsoffbut they wouldn't no matter how hrd she tried. Sh grippeds hnd a bit t tightly.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Wait, can she mind read? I'm confused. O _ o)

Înger gave a chuckle. "My dear, we're /already/ in hell." he said with a grin. "And besides; I wouldn't even /dream/ of hurting my bride-to-be." They appeared in the throne room, but it was empty. Înger glanced around, pursing his lips. "Hmmm...Must be out on a lunch break..." he murmured.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments ((In a way she can. Angels do have that kind of ability))

Darneyious sighed and glared at him as she dug her nails into her hands."I don't really care and nore do I like you. I bet, Lucifer planned this since you must be his favorite son. I hate you and I wish you were gone."She said in a deadly warning. She glanced at her wings which somehow, slowly started to change into jet black already, and fought the idea of wanting to gasp of the thought of that and her skin turning pale."I guess they are."She said in a quiet voice and went to sit down on the ground as she curled up in her wings letting her hope that she could fade away from him and the fact that she was turning into a fallen angel.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Oh, yeah! I forgot about that. XP)

Înger pursed his lips in distaste. "My father didn't plan anything. To be honest, I don't even see him that much. And I doubt that he even likes me." He sounded bored as he glanced around the throne room. "Where are the others?" he murmured, barely noticing the angel's attitude.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments ((It's cool no worries))

Darneyious simply nodded and sighed as she buried her face into her lap."Well congrats for you because nieither do I or even my brother."She muttuered. She watched him slightly and then shook it off. She put her head in her lap as she curled her arms around her legs as she brought it up to her chest.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger glanced at the angel. "You have a brother?" he asked, curious. Forgetting his search for the moment, he approached the angel and crouch down in front of her. "What's it like?" he asked quietly. "Having a brother, I mean."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious grinned slightly at the fact that they weren't talking about her anymore but about family and how it was wonderful."Yeah. But some feel like their all my brother's and I'm their little sister."She murmured. She gazed down at him and sighed."It's okay but when your brother is an Arch Angel it sucks because either you can't see him a lot or your getting missions to do your job. My brother is, Mialiak and he works with, Michael, and the others. But he is always with them and busy. I'm always doing my mission so there's no family anymore. If you don't mind I don't want to talk about this anymore."She said in a sad tone as she was chocked up with tears and walked away from him heading down the hall and didn't care if she got lost or bumped into someone. Just she needed to be away from him.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger listened intently as she talked about her family, noticing how she looked happy yet sad. He was slightly surprised when she got up and walked off. "Uh...You might not want to go that way..." he called after her almost nervously, standing up and following after her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious sighed and turned around facing him as her flashed to violet."Do you think I really care about that? I don't want you to talk to me. I want you to leave me alone."She replied and turned around as she walked faster and went into one of the rooms and locked it as she went the bed and brought her legs up to her chest as she hugged them close. She wished this was all gone and over with but it couldn't and maybe if her wings were wrapped around her like a coccon then maybe it would be alright.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger opened his mouth to reply, but the angel was already gone. He let out a sigh. 'That went well...' he thought. He decided to give the angel some space and go to his bedroom, but when he got there, he realized that that's where the angel had decided to hold up. He sighed again and rubbed the back of his neck. 'I guess that I'll head back to the library, then.' he thought, already turning around to head in that direction.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Darneyious shivered slightly but shook it off and cried into her lap letting her tears flow and wishing her brother was there to help her through this but she couldn't. All she could think of was she missed him and she needed someone to comfort her. She sighed and hoped if she curled under the covers it might help but nothing worked. The only thing that did was crying herself to sleep.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Înger reached the library, but didn't pull out a book to read. All he did was survey the bookshelves, deep in thought. He briefly wondered if maybe he had gone too far this time. He shook his head at himself. 'What am I thinking? I'm Înger, son of Lucifer, prince of demons! I take whatever I want, no regrets!' But there was that small, little seed of doubt in him, no matter how hard he tried to shake it off.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6