Hetalia Epic Rp Group :D discussion

1x1 > Hetamusicfan + SECRET + Heartblade -THE UNKNOWN~!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 187 (187 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments HERHI

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 3446 comments Mod
HERHI? THAT'S NEW~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments XDD SHOULD WE WAIT FOR HEART TO GET ON?

YEAH, WOULDN'T WANT HER TO GET ON AND WE'VE DECIDED ON EVERYTHING~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Hey-oh! I wouldn't have minded, I would have been like, "Cool! I didn't have to think!"

OKEYS, JUST WASN'T SURE~

SO, WHAT SHALL WE DO MY FINE FRIENDS? A LOVE TRIANGLE? SOMETHING CRACK-ISH? SOMETHING SADDENING? SOMETHING FLUFFY? SOME FAMILY STUFFS? I COULD COME UP WITH MANY IDEAS RIGHT NOW... FOR SOME REASON~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Love triangle, I wanted to do that FinlandxMissourixFrance thing. You guys had agreed on it then and we never got it anywhere off the ground. :T But the thing is I'm not sure how it would work...

I know... That was my problem, too. D: It's kind of hard to do since neither of them really get jealous and it's just hard to do in general... DDDD: I mean, I'd love to do it if we could figure out a way.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Hmm... Maybe that she could both be her friends and they could all hang out and then one of them asks her out (this would probably be France, you know, France being France and all) and the other one could get really depressed about it, Missy notices, ask him what's up, he tells her, then she starts avoiding the both, not sure what to think about it all. How's that?

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments *shrugs* IIIII DUNNOOOO~ I THINK FRANCE JUST CAN'T STICK TO ONE WOMEEEN~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Yeah, but we could probably do something with his bad commitment issues and that's why Missy doesn't say yes when he asks her or something, like that. Idk, I just wanted to do this without either of them getting jealous and stuff like that, these two are really more of hard people to get in a bad situation with each other... On this we would need Hawaii's advice and stuff like that.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments BUUUUURT JELLY IS MORE FUNNER THEN NUTELLA! D: NO OFFENSE NUTELLA~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Well, you guys both say that your cherries aren't really the jealous types. *thinking mode* I'm trying to put the one love triangle that I thought up of... :/

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments MMMMMMMMMM... *deep thinking*

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Ok... it could be a type of Ouran High School Host Club setting. (( Hawaii can be Momiji(the male version) )) And yeah...

*Feels left out for a second* MEEEH.... I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT, BUT I COULD ALWAYS WATCH IT.... <:D

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Yes, watch it, it's funny and Momiji likes cake and all that stuff, I honestly think that him and Hawaii are almost exactly alike. And I can see France as Tomiki.

:O I SHALL WATCH IT! You know... After I go outside and practice basketball...

But, I remember looking for it before and I couldn't find it. D: Mind giving me a link to the first episode?

Oh, and BRB~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOlX77...

I'd give you the sub if it wasn't age blocked~... ANy way! Norway and Hawaii as the tall one and the short, sweet loving one... Never mind, Norway would be the guy with glasses, pointing out stuff and being smart and quiet and stuff. Sweden could be the tall one.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB IS AWESOME~ X33 THE GUY WITH THE GLASSES XD BUT NORGE IS KINDA TOO NICE FOR THAT... MAYBE... SWEDEN WORKS~ :D

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments And Hawaii as the Sweet lover? We'd also have to figure out how to fit Finland in there... some where... maybe add a host? I think Tamaki and France would get along because I think France would think of himself as kinda like that dad... England as the guy with glasses... yes.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments XDDD

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments >:3 I spew ideas when I first wake up and at three in the morning... then I just kinda drip them out and let you guys sort the stuff out.

Heartblade wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOlX77...

I'd give you the sub if it wasn't age blocked~... ANy way! Norway and Hawaii as the tall one and the short, sweet loving one... Never mind, Norway would ..."

ASDFGHJKL I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE FIRST EPISODE AND I'M DYING!

And I don't know why, but I could see Norway as being Kyoya~ I could see Hawaii being like Honey, Sweden be like Mori, France be like Tamaki, but I don't know who would be like Hikaru or Kaoru~ :D Of course that's what I got from the first episode, so that's just how I feel from a first idea~ Obviosuly if we actually went with something like that we'd have to change stuff so it would work~~ :D

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments XDDD OKEY DOKEY~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments I was thinking Prussia and someone else mistivious that would go with Prussia's plans... Spain maybe? You know that they'd all be in there if they had the chance.

HMMM.... POSSIBLY~ BUT WHO WOULD YOU RP, HEART? D:

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Missy, she could be Haruhi! And I could rp the fan girls! That will be fun! ... We should add Finland.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments XDD CAN I RP RENGE?! THE OTAKU LOVE OBSESSED CHICK?! AH~ SO FUN TO RP THE RABID FAN GIRLS~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Yeah! You definitely can rp the worst fangirl of all, I'll just rp the one's that do the usual swoning and are Renge minions.

OMN I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THAT EPISODE! XDD

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments XDDD YESH... DO NOT BECOME A MINION!

>:D NO PROMISES~ I'M ON THE 6TH EPISODE< AND EVERYTHING IS SO AMAZING AND FUNNY~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments XDDD AH~ THE HILARITY~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments YESH, THIS WAS PROBABLY THE FIRST ANIME I WATCHED ON MY OWN~, EXCEPT FRUITS BASKET, THAT WAS MY FIRST ANIME... *sigh* THE BEGINNING OF THE REST OF MY LIFE...

THE FIRST ANIME I EVER WATCHED WAS POKEMON, THEN SONIC X AND DRAGONBALL Z (I CONSIDER THEM ANIME) BECAUSE OF MY BROTHER... UM, YEAH, I DON'T REMEMBER THE OTHERS.... THEN THERE WAS HETALIA, THEN SHUGO CHARA, AND NOW OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB :D THE NEXT ONE I MIGHT WATCH WILL EITHER BE DURARARA OR FRUITS BASKET~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Oh! I wanna watch Durarara(rarararara)! I just never got around to it.

message 39: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 1637 comments Mod
FRUITS BASKET FIRST!!!

>:D AND KAMISAMA HAJIMEMASHITA~!!

message 40: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, actual pokemon master (last edited Mar 17, 2013 02:54PM) (new)

Heartblade wrote: "Oh! I wanna watch Durarara(rarararara)! I just never got around to it."

XD I SAW ALL OF THE PARODIES OF THE 'TRUST ME' THING, SO I WAS ALL LIKE "Hey, why not watch it?" BUT I NEVER GOT THE ENERGY TO GO LOOK IT UP~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( I've read the manga~, does that count? ))

message 42: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

XDD

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Hetamusicfan *I'm a Matchmaker at School* ( ●_●†)૭ wrote: "Heartblade wrote: "Oh! I wanna watch Durarara(rarararara)! I just never got around to it."

XD I SAW ALL OF THE PARODIES OF THE 'TRUST ME' THING, SO I WAS ALL LIKE "Hey, why not watch it?" BUT I N..."

Same~!

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments OH MAN~ I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT MY FIRST ANIME WAS~ HMMMMM~

message 45: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*, Chibi Senpai, at your service. (new)

CHILDHOOD ANIME: POKEMON

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments XDD YEP~ EXACTLY~ OR WAS IT BEYBLADE? O.o

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments Any way~, is this good? Or do we want something different?

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments SURE!!

I LIKE IT~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( Okay~! I'll start! ))

Abigail Jones walked through Ouran High School, today was her first day and she was just looking for a place to read, "Seriously, do people know the number one, freaken rule of a library?" Yeah, this was one of the few times she got angry, but she needed to keep her grades up! She walked past Music Room #3... wait, wasn't that abandoned? She went back over to it and opened the door...

« previous 1 3 4