Avoiding Intimacy (Avoiding, #2.5) Avoiding Intimacy discussion

Anyone else not "Into" it?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (new) - added it

Jenny I am only 20% in - but have stopped twice now. Not sure why I can't get into it . . . I am sure it is great but I am just not feeling Chyna here.

Without giving me spoilers . . . should I go on? Tease me with some good stuff!

Tracie I have been feeling the same way, and I am not even as far into it as you!! I don't know why, but I just don't seem to want to hear about Chyna...I liked her ok in the other books, but not feeling her so much in this one!! Can't wait for book 3 to come out though!!!!

Margaux I felt the same. Took me 3 days to read this short book. Oh well. Loved the other two though. When does the next come out?

Brenda I agree. I forced myself to finish it, but skimmed through a number of pages. It was not an easy read like the other two.

message 5: by Jenny (new) - added it

Jenny I still have not dove back in . . . I am going to save it for when I have nothing else and can't splurge on Amazon.

Marilyn Jenny wrote: "I am only 20% in - but have stopped twice now. Not sure why I can't get into it . . . I am sure it is great but I am just not feeling Chyna here.

Without giving me spoilers . . . should I go on? ..."

It moves slow in comparison to the other two books...but I think you will like the end...it just takes forever to get there.

message 7: by Jenny (new) - added it

Jenny I put it to the side, I might pick it back up later.

Lina I started reading this book 2 days ago, awaiting another book to come out... So far it's good, I loved Chyna in the first 2 books, but also can't wait to finish it. I really, really love this series, but there are a lot of *yaaaawwn* moments in there.

Bluejeanbby this book sucked, id have had more fun clawing my eyes out than to ever read it again or even think about reading another book like this one.

Marina Z. I liked Chyna until I read this book. I think it should have been more on her and Adam, and how they met, and how their relationship developed and not about some useless affair in Milan. Did anyone care about Marco?

Selena Margaux wrote: "I felt the same. Took me 3 days to read this short book. Oh well. Loved the other two though. When does the next come out?"

Saw on FB where the author said she was trying to get the third one out by the end of this year. I can't wait to dive in! I loved the first two and am reading this book now.