Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Shaylee & DANCE!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 165 (165 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Hola c:

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! So...Any cravings/ideas you've been wanting to do lately?

message 4: by shay arabella (last edited Mar 16, 2013 11:47AM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Not really.. I don't mind what we do. Why don't we just throw some ideas out?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Okay. Um...Here are just some thoughts that randomly popped into my head:
Demons
Angels/Fallen angels
Hybrids
Paranormal hunters
Time travelers

Uh...I feel like there are more ideas running around my head somewhere, I just can't catch up to them yet. :/

message 6: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Alright. Good ideas.

I kinda like you're ideas Angels/ Fallen Angels and Paranormal Hunters.

So, I'm guessing were gonna to a fantasy rp, correct? c:

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! I guess. X) Unless you want to do realistic. I'm just better at fantasy, because then I can do random crap and not have to worry about whether or not it could actually happen in real life. XP

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Haha. No, I'm fine with fantasy! Its actually pretty fun! xD

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Cool! All right, then. So it's between Paranormal hunters and Angels/fallen angels?

message 10: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Yeah.. I don't mind which one we do.. xD

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! I honestly don't either...I'm pretty much obssessed with both. XP So, quick, if you only had 30 seconds to choose, which one would it be?

message 12: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments xD Ok. Ok. I chooseeee.. Angels/ Fallen Angels. (I had my little sister choose.. xD)

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Lol. Okay! Works for me! So...Should we work out a plot first, or charas?

message 14: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Umm. Lets just make characters I guess. Can you please make you're character first? Cause like... I'm cleaning my backyard and yeah.. XD

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Lol. Okay. ^ u ^

Name: Daryl
Age: Looks to be around 19, but is really centuries old.
Species: Fallen angel
Personality: Dark, mysterious, and serious but can also be goofy, laid-back, and sweet.
Appearance: Short, jet-black hair and black eyes. Is about 6'2 and lean. He has two scars on his back that make an upside-down V-shape.
History: Daryl used to be an archangel, but he fell after he committed the sins of lust and pride. Other than that, not much is known about his history.

(Think that's it...And no, I was not being lazy on his history. Okay, part of me was, but only 10%. The other 90% has a reason. XP)

message 16: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments xD

Name: Dallas
Species: Angel
Appearance:
description
Dallas is a pretty small and slim girl. Her hair is long, reaching to about the middle of her back. Its a light brown, almost blonde. She stands at about 5'5 and weighs about 87 lb. Her eyes are a soft baby blue.

Personality: Dallas is pretty calm and quiet. She tends to keep to herself then put herself out there. Some people say shes mysterious, in a way she is. Dallas is extremly shy, she doesn't make friends right off the bat. If you know Dallas well enough, and she considers you as a close friend shes really friendly and funny. Though, she can be quite stubborn and impatient usually.
History: To Be Decided.

I'm to lazy to do history right now.. I've been cleaning all day.. xD

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Lol, that's fine. X) Who wants to start off?

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Umm. You can if you want. xD

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Okay!)

Daryl yawned as he leaned back on the bench, stretching his legs out in front of him. He was sitting on a bench that was towards the end of the path, away from everyone else, who were mingling in the park area. Daryl liked to be left alone, but he also like to people watch, so this spot was perfect for him.

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas was simply walking down a path, kinda away from the park. Dallas wasn't the one to go and hang with some random, she liked to be alone. She sighed softly before crossing her arms across her chest, a small frown was formed on her soft lips.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl had just closed his eyes and leaned his head back when he heard footsteps approaching, accompanied by an aura that wasn't human. His eyes snapped open and he raised his head to look at the approaching being; he saw a girl with light brown hair walking down the path. Daryl studdied her quietly before relaxing slightly, sensing no dangerous intent in the girl's aura.

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas hadn't quite notice the male. When she did, she bit her bottom lip lightly. She simply began to walk past him, she was slightly surprised when she realized he wasn't a regular human being.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl watched quietly as he saw the girl walk past him. Her aura felt very familiar, and it took Daryl a moment for it to click. "You're an angel." he murmured quietly as she passed him. "One that hasn't fallen yet."

message 24: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas winced slightly as he made a comment, she stopped walking. Standing a little next to him. "So, I am," she muttered softly.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl gave a soft chuckle. "Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't full of it." he said quietly, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

message 26: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas rolled her eyes slightly, "And you're, a fallen angel," she commented.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl snickered. "Guilty as charged." he said coolly, giving the girl a sideways grin.

message 28: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas raised an eyebrow, she sighed and shrugged her small shoulders slightly. "Well then. Being the polite lady I am.. my names Dallas," she murmured.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl glanced up at Dallas. "Well, I'm not a polite lady, but...my name's Daryl." He gave a small nod. "Pleassure to meet you."

message 30: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas huffed out a breath and rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah, I guess it is," she sighed.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl chuckled. "You...guess..." he mused quietly, running a hand through his hair. He fell silent for a couple moments. "So what brings you here, Dallas?" he asked at last, voice low.

message 32: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas whistled low. "Umm.. just taking a stroll..." she muttered in simple reply before brushing some of her hair off her shoulder.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl nodded. "Ah. Sounds peaceful." he said. He wasn't making fun, he was being genuine; Daryl himself liked to go on quiet strolls.

message 34: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas raised and eyebrow, "And. You're here why?" she asked curiously.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl shrugged. "I like to people watch." he said matter-of-factly, as if it was the obvious thing in the world.

message 36: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas blinked, "Oh.... kay then," she sighed.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl chuckled. "You have your habits, I have mine." he said with an indifferent wave of his hand.

message 38: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments "I suppose," she shrugged, biting her bottom lip slightly.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl gave a small smile. "So..." he said, glancing around, trying to think of something else to say.

message 40: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas sighed softly, "Soo.... how do you do today?" she asked firmly.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl smirked. "'How do I do?'" He repeated. "Well, just dandy. You?"

message 42: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas thought for a moment, running her tongue over her white teeth. "I guess I'm alright," she muttered.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl propped his chin in his hand, grinning up at Dallas. "There you go again with the guessing." he teased.

message 44: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas rolled her eyes playfully, "Mm. Maybe I like to guess," she said, a teasing smirk formed across her soft lips.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl chuckled. "Well, to each his own." He shrugged. "Me? I personally like to know facts. I don't really have to patience to guess." Daryl ginned. "But that's just me."

message 46: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas sighed and shrugged, "Well. I'm impatient with a lot of stuff," she muttered firmly.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl smirked. "I can tell..." he said, chuckling softly. He stood up, stretching.

message 48: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas smirked lightly. She sighed softly before glancing around.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Daryl studdied her quietly for a few moments. "Expecting something to happen?" he asked casually.

message 50: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Dallas glanced at him, "Uhh.. no.." she sighed.

« previous 1 3 4