Fixing a bad day discussion

5 views
Chat > Advise

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by leanna , Just saying, I laugh ALOT!! (new)

leanna  -when am I not bored- (justmeleanna) | 37 comments Mod
If you need advise post here


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

does anyone know the BEST way to make a long distance relationship work


message 3: by leanna , Just saying, I laugh ALOT!! (new)

leanna  -when am I not bored- (justmeleanna) | 37 comments Mod
Texting/calling everyday, writing letters, skyping, and lots of effort


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i put so much effort, email as much as i can, skype as often as hes on, but heres some reasons were having trouble on that.

-he has the worst internet in the world.
-my parents say no dating till 16. im 13. must stay secret from them.

so idk what to do. is there anyway to make this work?


message 5: by leanna , Just saying, I laugh ALOT!! (new)

leanna  -when am I not bored- (justmeleanna) | 37 comments Mod
Write letters!!!! It's sweet and effective


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

One thing you should do first is pray. Praying is the first and best piece of advice I'd give to anybody dealing with a horrible situation.
Believe it or not, I'm helping one of my friends who is depressed right now. I have to help her feel better and suggest things for her to do to help her out a little.


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Leanna -y can't people just accept me....- wrote: "Write letters!!!! It's sweet and effective"

my dad checks the mail.


message 8: by leanna , Just saying, I laugh ALOT!! (new)

leanna  -when am I not bored- (justmeleanna) | 37 comments Mod
But if u ever need to talk about it I'm here for u!!


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I Am Crazy and I Am Random wrote: "One thing you should do first is pray. Praying is the first and best piece of advice I'd give to anybody dealing with a horrible situation.
Believe it or not, I'm helping one of my friends who is d..."


*smiles and chuckles* thanks. maybe i will pray. but i kinda class myself as agnostic. i used to be a firm mormon chrisyian then depression hit and i was abandoned. ill pry hough. maybe. for you.

btw i did get past my depression but bc of my bf not god


message 10: by leanna , Just saying, I laugh ALOT!! (new)

leanna  -when am I not bored- (justmeleanna) | 37 comments Mod
Well just know gods there for u as am I!!


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Leanna -y can't people just accept me....- wrote: "But if u ever need to talk about it I'm here for u!!"

thx :) i will


message 12: by leanna , Just saying, I laugh ALOT!! (new)

leanna  -when am I not bored- (justmeleanna) | 37 comments Mod
₵î௹៛ ❤forever❤ wrote: "Leanna -y can't people just accept me....- wrote: "But if u ever need to talk about it I'm here for u!!"

thx :) i will"

Hahahaha I'm always there for my friends!!!


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

₵î௹៛ ❤forever❤ wrote: "I Am Crazy and I Am Random wrote: "One thing you should do first is pray. Praying is the first and best piece of advice I'd give to anybody dealing with a horrible situation.
Believe it or not, I'm..."


Maybe God sent you that bf to help you.


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Leanna -y can't people just accept me....- wrote: "₵î௹៛ ❤forever❤ wrote: "Leanna -y can't people just accept me....- wrote: "But if u ever need to talk about it I'm here for u!!"

thx :) i will"
Hahahaha I'm always there for my friends!!!"


:)


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I Am Crazy and I Am Random wrote: "₵î௹៛ ❤forever❤ wrote: "I Am Crazy and I Am Random wrote: "One thing you should do first is pray. Praying is the first and best piece of advice I'd give to anybody dealing with a horrible situation...."

yes. god would send me a non-christian guy who is pretty much atheist because he thinks religion keeps changing and doesnt really care about religion to save me. who at the time was a faithful christian girl going through hell. i dont think so


message 16: by leanna , Just saying, I laugh ALOT!! (new)

leanna  -when am I not bored- (justmeleanna) | 37 comments Mod
But see god sent him


back to top