Supernatural High discussion

week 3 > Week 3: Thursday

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,379 (1379 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

message 1: by sol, is aca-mazing ;) (new)

sol | 5699 comments Mod
Hai everyone whats up ?

message 2: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments (whaat we started Thursday????????))

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (olivejean) ((I may be gone for most of the day today, but ill come when I can))

message 4: by sol, is aca-mazing ;) (new)

sol | 5699 comments Mod
((u can still finish up your charries day on wed. Don't worry, AOD))

message 5: by Toni, the princess <3 (new)

Toni | 3939 comments Mod
((Is there anyone on?))

message 6: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments ((im semi on, I can talk occasionaly..btw whaat happened for alwx and stel la for the night? Make something up, I cant reply alot))

message 7: by Toni, the princess <3 (new)

Toni | 3939 comments Mod
(( let's jut pretend that Alex applied for a couple of jobs and then stayed over))

message 8: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments ((sure. Where.did he stay?wait jax would let him?????))

message 9: by Toni, the princess <3 (new)

Toni | 3939 comments Mod
((Yeah jax won't care))

message 10: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments ((damn he has a big house))

message 11: by Toni, the princess <3 (new)

Toni | 3939 comments Mod
((Yup. It's pretty huge))

message 12: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Alex: I roll over, and realize I'm in an unfamiliar surrounding. What? Where the hell."stella?"I mutter, to no reply. I sigh and go back to sleep.

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (olivejean) Ari: I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night. My dreams. They were horrible. Every time I closed my eyes they would come back to me. His face. His lifeless body. Cayne's promise to hunt me down. My rage. All of it. Every bloody bit of my own personal hell. I groaned and rolled back over in the cheap mattress I had bought earlier today. Finally, I drifted of into a gray, dreamless sleep.

message 14: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments ((anyone on rite now?))

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (olivejean) ((Me!))

message 16: by Toni, the princess <3 (new)

Toni | 3939 comments Mod
((yeah im here too))

message 17: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments ((where did ari say for the night? At Lenas?))

message 18: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((hai u wanna start thursday?))

message 19: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments ((hai heather!!!!!yeah...why not. Make ryan visit rose or something. Shes mentally unstable rite now...ya lets start))

message 20: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Ryan: I woke up to birds chirping and sunlight streaming through a crack in the curtains. I woke up and got dressed, debating if I'd go to achool. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and went to rose's boarding house thing place since I was early, womdering if shed like to walk with me. I knocked gingerly on the cold door twice.

Brendan: instead of crawling out o bed, I enthusiastically got ready for school. 'hey! Can't wait for tomorrow! What time u coming back?' I texted whilst brushing my teeth and slipping on socks

message 21: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Rose: I had actually slept that night, and learned the horror of nightmares. I woke up early and cleaned myself up. I got dressed, and I ended up actually lookjng predsentable. I hear ryan at the door, and I go get ot. "hey." I say, trying to smile.

message 22: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Ryan: "hello my lovely," I hug her softly. "how'd you sleep?"

message 23: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Rose: I clutch him tighter. "Do you want an honest answer?" I almost sound like I'm laughing.

message 24: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Ryan: "mm depends." I ruffle her hair slightly. "are we going to school?"

message 25: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Rose: "I...I don't know." I give a shaky laugh. "I feel like crap."

message 26: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments ((gtg eat dinner, Ill be back later. See ya :D))

message 27: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Ryan: "aww poor baby," I laugh. " feelin ok?" I say more seriously.

message 28: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Rose: "Depends how you look at it. You knew something about how Zara died, didn't you?" I blurt out. "Sorry." I quickly say.

message 29: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (olivejean) Ari: I woke up as the sun was rising. My sunrises are numbered. I might as well enjoy everyone of them. I sat on the edge of my windowsill until the pink an gold had faded into a light blue. Sighing, I reached into my closet, pulled out my orange dress, slapped some, boots on, and deranged my hair. I took a good look in the mirror. I didn't need the makeup anymore.

message 30: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Ryan: I'm taken by surprise. "n-no! Of course not!" I sputtered.

message 31: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (olivejean) Ari: I flew down to the book cafe hoping that I would see dimitri. Disappointingly,I didn't. Was he even interested? I don't want to get hurt again.

message 32: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Rose: I cup his face in my hands and look him in the eye. "I know you didn't do it. But I know you knew about it too."

message 33: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Lena: After my usual morning ritual of hair styling, makeup, and all that, I decided to wear black today. Incase we would do the you know. The funeral. I felt bad, even though I didn't know Zara. I knew Jamie though, and he obviously loved Zara. I could tell by his heart rate when all that happened. I decided I would go find Jamie ASAP. I wore a black dress: http://www.tortasmerida.com/wp-conten... and I added a black flower to my hair. Then I left to find Jamie.

message 34: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Ryan; "I-I didn't know!" I sobbed. "I-" I turned away wipin away tears.

message 35: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Rose: "Hey, I'm not mad at you. It isn't your fault." I quickly say, regretting bringing it up. I kiss him. "I'm sorry."

message 36: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Lena: As I walked out of the apartment, following Jamie's scent, I pick up Ari's and I decided to go find her as well. We were kind of in this together anyway, and I felt bad because of last night's situation. Her scent leads me to her apartment, and I knock on the door.

message 37: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Jamie: I wake up groggy, my face streaked with tears. Mom was gone again, and I remembered the funeral. I groaned and laid back on the couch.

message 38: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Ryan: "o-okay." I say shaking. I had no idea that zara was going to be killed.

message 39: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments ((Livi?))

message 40: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments ((guess she's not on, ignore that last one.))

message 41: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Lena: I find Jamie's apartment and knock on the door. "Hello? Jamie?" I call.

message 42: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Rose: "Hey, come in. We'll go to school later if you really want to."

message 43: by Toni, the princess <3 (new)

Toni | 3939 comments Mod
Colton: I could barely sleep last night. Thoughts of Zara and Addie and Lena and Aro were all running through my head. But I was going to hang out with Jamie all day so it was going to get better. I texted him to make sure he was still up for the plan. 'Chilling today?'

message 44: by sol, is aca-mazing ;) (new)

sol | 5699 comments Mod
Hanna: I get up extra early, and stretch out on my bed. I always sleep on my back, so if anything happens, I can get up in a flash. I turn onto my stomach, stretch my arms out on my pillow, an retract and detract my finger nails. I can make them like cats claws, and keep them normal. Kind of like semi shifting.

message 45: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments ((...where did Heather go...))

message 46: by sol, is aca-mazing ;) (new)

sol | 5699 comments Mod
((idk I just got here.))

message 47: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Jamie: a voice calls from the door. Lena? I stumble over to the front door and swing it open. "what?"

Ryan: "yes dear." I follow rose inside.

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma ((What did I miss???? Jeez, you guys post like maniacs.))

message 49: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 4727 comments Rose: "Listen, if I asked you to tell me where the hunters base was..." I trail off.
Lena: "I just wanted to check on you." I shrug. "You okay?"

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Hello? What did I miss?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28