! YA Heroines ! discussion

Archive > Buddy Reads - Delirium Series (Beware Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Discussion and thoughts

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments I am so into this book now and i'm mad at the ending so as soon as you get back we need to talk about this book

message 3: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Have u read the second book?

message 4: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Hey just wanted to ask that in the description it's written she finds someone else? What happens to Alex?

message 5: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments No no!! I'm just curious . Do one thing message me. So u know it won't be spoiled for others. XD

message 6: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Ohk so I got requiem . Now all I need to do is finish up the whole series as fast as I could. Can't wait to read what happens to Alex!!

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments I started the second one last night so I will prob finish it today cause I have to know

message 8: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments It's killing. Seriously !!!!

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments I know right

message 10: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Hey where have u reached in pandemonium ?

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Only ch 4

message 12: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments “You might as well get used to it now,” she says with quiet intensity. “Everything you were, the life you had, the people you knew … dust.”

-Raven

message 13: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments I still didn't understand that how do the regulators gotta know about Alex and Lena's plan? Who told them?

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments I think her aunt figured it out

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments And told

message 16: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments That's a possibility. Or someone might have reported about the activity in that house which they were using. But I think some known person is involved

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Maybe but I'm still mad about Alex

message 18: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Yeah me too. He should have tried to climb with her. Sometimes in books I hate this much amount of self sacrificing which ruins everything.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Yes it does and I think this is why I have a diffrent view on books as other people he could have gotten on the bike with her or never stopped the bike and just drove throught the fence with her and went over together

message 20: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments In the current situation if Alex would have been then the story might have been much light hearted.

message 21: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments This was the exactly same situation that I was imagining . :D but that might have left tracks of them and then all the wilds would have been destroyed .

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Others have made it I think Alex was good enough to get them both to safety she did this to be with him and now she's alone so what was the point in the end

message 23: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Yeah exactly. Shes there for no reason

message 24: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments In Divergent series also there's a situation when the lead hero and heroine has to left everything and live a life as a factionless almost similar to wilds but the difference is that they both escaped together. So it was quite bearable .

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments I will have to read that series I have two of the book don't know how many there are

message 26: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments There are two for now. It's a trilogy the third one is yet to release.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Ok so I got them all

message 28: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Yep

message 29: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments I think she should have ended in that wilds which Alex showed her. She could have lived in that troll of his. They were much more civilised I suppose.

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments That's what I was thinking why isn't see at Alex's place

message 31: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments She over ran. :( she should have made sense of the place because she visited there once.

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Yep she over ran massively

message 33: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments You know while reading this book , the only thought that's coming in my mind is that what is she doing here. She should have died either than living here like this alone without Alex. She's being stupid acc to me.

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments idk I am not seeing a point now and having alot of trouble continuing I know lots of people love these books but I think it died with Alex just my opinion

message 35: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments I'm just reading this book for the sake of reading. Hoping to read about Alex. That's all!

message 36: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Delirium is good. But I didn't like Pandemonium. It's like I'm pushing myself to read it.

message 37: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments I don't know why . Julien doesn't sounds like an 18 year old . He sounds very kiddish to me.
Its not like didn't like him but not in that sense. I'm still Team Alex, and will always be. He has every right to be angry with Lena. I'd have done the same if in his position.

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Julian is an awesome guy in a perfect world I imagine he and hana meet and fall in love and both become mayors together and then everyone lives happily ever after

message 39: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments I imagined Hana and Julian together too. Julian was also from one of the very famous families . Besides I think his behaviour is far more different than Lena. They both just don't fit together. Lena and Alex are good but not Lena and Julian. And this way Hana can also get a good life. She has suffered with Fred and moreover she'll not be jealous with Lena anymore.

message 40: by Chelsea (last edited Apr 13, 2013 02:40AM) (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Arggghh I've just started Requiem. Things are not looking good for Lena. Or Alex.