Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

Theo James casted as four!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Mar 16, 2013 01:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Janhavi♥herondale isnt lucas till or alex pettyfer supposed to be 4!! Please tell me your thoughts about it
here's a image of Theo james

Marcelina :) To be perfectly honest, I think he'l do as Four. They could have picked worst :)

Kaeri Not very happy but... I'll live with it.

Janhavi♥herondale guess we will have to wait and see wht he does....

Angie Elle I think he'll make a good Four.

Tess EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EW
EEEEWWWWWW

Theo James should Not play 4.
BUT...
BIG FAT YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS To Alex Pettyfer.

As you might have guessed i feel vary strongly about this.

CynthiaElleReads Im not sure yet hes 28 playing a 18 but if he can act okay..i would of loved max irons as four

Rachel Everyone wants Alex Pettyfer to play all sorts of main guy characters of books becoming movies. But I don't think he will for any because he turned down the role of Jace in the best book series ever because he was too old and other stuff. Sooo don't get your hopes up! There are tons of younger actors who would be great choices 2!!

kpopfan ?? Who is this guy?... I hope he can act four well :/

Never Trust a Duck :] CynthiaElle wrote: "Im not sure yet hes 28 playing a 18 but if he can act okay..i would of loved max irons as four"

I know right that's who I wanted to. Or Nicholous Hoult. I'm sad but maybe if his acting is great and the director does some magic he'll make a good Four :) But they could have done way worse, so I'm glad

Lilybelle CynthiaElle wrote: "Im not sure yet hes 28 playing a 18 but if he can act okay..i would of loved max irons as four"

That doesn't make sense at all. Max Irons will turn 28 this year. He's pretty much the same age as Theo James. If Theo James is too old, so is Max Irons. Apart from that Max Irons is a bad actor (he was horrible in Red Riding Hood) and looks just as old as James, in my opinion.

Lilybelle I'm not too happy about him being cast. I don't care that he's 28, Max Irons is almost 28 and Alex Pettyfer looks like he's hitting 30.

He just doesn't look like I imagined Four. But it won't matter as long as he can act. I'm not a huge fan of the book as I think the writing is pretty awful, but it could work quite well as a movie.

Natalie I kinda like him and i found a great fan-made poster and may I just say how super excited I'm for Kate Winslet being cast as Jeanine? :D
Ok I'm sorry but I don't know how to actually post the Theo James/Four poster so I'll just add the URL I hope that's ok :)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/180fe0cadd...

message 14: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Mar 16, 2013 03:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Janhavi♥herondale Natalie wrote: "I kinda like him and i found a great fan-made poster and may I just say how super excited I'm for Kate Winslet being cast as Jeanine? :D
Ok I'm sorry but I don't know how to actually post the Theo ..."

Okay that is cool!! i might consider him being four... i guess....
here's another one:

Kristine Hot damn. I am perfectly okay with this ;)

Sophie I like them :) Should make an awesome movie :)

notyourfriend If it stickes to the story...

Janhavi♥herondale Paigetwo wrote: "If it stickes to the story..."

yeah i guess we shouldn't judge them before we see them act

notyourfriend yea.......

Inês it doesn't look as the four i imagine but i'll give him a chance :)

Emily I like it (:

Godiva3 They could have done better! I think he's old and nothing like the four I imagined. But they chose him so...