A Lush Kiss of Surrender (Renegade Angels, #2.5) A Lush Kiss of Surrender discussion

a lush kiss to surrender

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay (new) - added it

Kay May Can anybody tell me if this book is out yet...I can't seem to find it to download it... not sure what to do really new to this..lol .

Marianne Kay wrote: "Can anybody tell me if this book is out yet...I can't seem to find it to download it... not sure what to do really new to this..lol ."

It's not out yet. But according to Sylvia's FB page it will probably be released before Entwined with You, which is scheduled for release June 4th.

message 3: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Cadman Marianne wrote: "Kay wrote: "Can anybody tell me if this book is out yet...I can't seem to find it to download it... not sure what to do really new to this..lol ."

It's not out yet. But according to Sylvia's FB pa..."

apparently it is now not coming out until after entwined with you so it will be after 4th June no guaranteed date on release yet just 2013 some time

Sarah This staggering books is killing me. I will buy & read these books no matter when they are released. but really Sylvia you're killing me.

message 5: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Cadman Sarah wrote: "This staggering books is killing me. I will buy & read these books no matter when they are released. but really Sylvia you're killing me."

I agree I am hanging out for so many of her books, next edition.

message 6: by Margaret (new) - added it

Margaret Reichert lesniak Cant wait for it !!!!!! Really enjoyed reading their story :) Five stars

message 7: by Ms. (new) - added it

Ms. Nina Can not wait. She is truly killing my softly lol. I need my books Sylvia!

message 8: by Jamie-leigh (new) - added it

Jamie-leigh Cox Is this book out yet as I see was ment to be out in 2013 but I can not find it

Marianne Last thing I heard, is that renegade angels series has been put on hold until she has finished her crossfire series. Which will likely take a couple of years. More money in crossfire, you know...

message 10: by Sarah (last edited Aug 23, 2014 12:54PM) (new) - added it

Sarah Cadman This Book is still on hold untill they have relased the full crossfire series,
and with all the huge delays of the last 2 crossfire books this book may take years. Am over waiting for all the books now

message 11: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Bummer that it's coming out possibly years from now. I'm going to have to put 'A Dark Kiss of Rapture' somewhere where I can see it and not forget about this series, so I can read this then A lush Kiss of Surrender straight after. This is quite annoying though.

message 12: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Chapman Hey!looking forafew new goodread an nook friends,dont have but 3 so sad for me)-:

message 13: by Teresa (new) - added it

Teresa Chapman Teresachapman7@aol.com

Marianne Well, Teresa, why not make it four friends;-)

message 15: by Maureen (new) - added it

Maureen Fuery I would love to read a kiss of surrender when will it be released

message 16: by Jan (new) - added it

Jan Mackinnon I am really fed up of the excuses of the appearance of Lush Kiss of Surrender. Queries about this being published go back to 2013. I know that this author has changed her publisher, but if she thinks they are doing her a favour, she is sadly mistaken. Firstly they held up the last of the Crossfire series by several months and the waiting for this Renegade Angel book is not doing her readers any favours. I would have thought that keeping your readers happy should be your primary aim.
Jan Mackinnon