Dork Diaries Fans discussion

Dork Diaries Fans RP > RP #1 (School Scene)

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Massie, Dork Diaries Fan Club Leader (new)

Massie Block (massiekurbean) | 243 comments Mod
RP HERE!

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "Hey Nikki!" Chloe yelled down the hallway. It was the beginning of the school year, and Chloe went on a family vacation that she hated, so she wasn't able to see Nikki for two whole months!

message 3: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (last edited May 02, 2013 02:24PM) (new)

Mariam (mariminz) | 168 comments Mod
"Hey Chloe! What's up?", Nikki said.

message 4: by Massie, Dork Diaries Fan Club Leader (new)

Zoey followed Chloe down the hallway towards Nikki, "Hey girl! Guess what?"

message 5: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (new)

Nikki smiled. "Hey guys! You both look excited. I hope I don't get math for my first class. Nothing is worse sitting there, having the teacher BLAB on... Anyways, what's going on, Zoey?"

message 6: by Massie, Dork Diaries Fan Club Leader (new)

"I just saw Brandon down the hall." Zoey paused barely holding in her excitement, "He told me to tell you he has a SURPRISE for you!" Zoey giggled.

message 7: by betsy, Marcy (for RP) (new)

betsy | 7 comments Mod
"Hey guys," Marcy Simms said as she joined them. she has gotten less shy over the summer and she had become friends with them.
she turned to Chloe and said, " How was the family vacation?" She had a mischievous glint in her eyes, as if she knows the answer.

message 8: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (new)

"Hey Marcy! OMG, I totally forgot, Zoey! So, how was it?"

message 9: by Massie, Dork Diaries Fan Club Leader (new)

"Yeah, I'd love to hear about ur vacation, too, Chloe! Let's hear it as we walk over to Brandon... I wonder what his surprise is!" Zoey said excitedly

message 10: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn "It was so boring without you guys!" Chloe exclaimed. "We went on a cruise to the Caribbean, and i got you all souvenirs!!!"

They all walked down the hall towards Brandon. "I'm pretty sure I know what Brandon's surprise is!" Chloe said in a sing songy voice. She went over by Brandon and whispered into his ear, while he nodded. Chloe knew what the surprise was!!! They were all gonna go somewhere special over Winter Break... Disneyland!!!

message 11: by betsy, Marcy (for RP) (new)

betsy | 7 comments Mod
"I thought you might say that, I really missed you guys too!" Marcy said, smiling big.

message 12: by Massie, Dork Diaries Fan Club Leader (new)

"Hey Nikki, Chloe, Zoey, and Marcy," Brandon said with an adorable crooked smile. "Got something for you!"

He handed each of the girls passes to Disneyland.

message 13: by betsy, Marcy (for RP) (new)

betsy | 7 comments Mod
"Whoa!" Marcy said and then blushed. She had said it louder that she meant to.

message 14: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (last edited May 22, 2013 05:51PM) (new)

Nikki was shocked. "Uhh.....WOW!!! Thank you SO much, Brandon!" In Nikki's mind, she was doing her Snoopy Happy Dance. She was really excited.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Meanwhile, Mackenzie then walked towards the hallways. She was looking for Brandon as always. She was wearing designer jeans and a pink designer coat. She was also wearing pink lip gloss on her face as well as other cosmetics which looked good on her.

She then flipped her hair side-to-side as she passed other girls and boys, she finally spotted Brandon. Not even caring whether Nikki or her friends was next to him. "Brandon!" She called. She knew about the trip to Disneyland, after all. She was the one who gave Brandon the tickets. "Who are you going to take to Disneyland with us?" She asked as she fluttered her eyes in a flirtatious way, oblivious to the fact that Nikki and her friends were just holding the tickets.

message 16: by Massie, Dork Diaries Fan Club Leader (new)

"Oh no!" Zoey couldn't help but gasp when she heard that Mackenzie bought the tickets... Luckily, Brandon and Mackenzie didn't hear her.

"This is awkward." Zoey said under her breath so only Nikki, Chloe, and Marcy could hear.

message 17: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (new)

"YES, totally.", Nikki muttered back as she looked at MacKenzie. That's when Nikki totally lost it and yelled, "Hun, I have something to ask YOU. Are you blind?! Can you not see that WE are going to Disneyland! Not you. You can go to your locker mirror and apply 20 more layers of lip gloss!!!" But she only said it in her mind, so no one could hear it but her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2013 10:09AM) (new)

"Oh, hey Nikki." Mackenzie said in a dull way as if uninterested. "I suppose you're going to Disneyland with us?" She then pointed to the tickets they were holding with her perfectly manicured nails. "Well, as long as you don't disturb Brandon and I, I'll let you come." She spoke and linked her arms to Brandon's as if she owned him.

message 19: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (new)

Nikki rolled her eyes. She saw the somewhat annoyed look on Brandon's face and thought, MacKenzie's COMING!? This will be a DISASTER! Nikki gritted her teeth and finally managed to say, "Umm.......you're coming?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course, I am." Mackenzie then rolled her eyes as she stepped closer to them. "After all, you should be thanking be. I bought those tickets and gave it to Brandon to invite some of his friends. . .and I guess that must be you and your group." Mackenzie then gave an evil eye but said it in a tone where Brandon couldn't hear her.

message 21: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (last edited Jun 25, 2013 02:43PM) (new)

Nikki exchanged glances with her friends. "OK, thanks."
Inside, she really didn't mean it. Nikki knew MacKenzie had bought the tickets, but why in the world would MacKenzie want to come with THEM? To steal Brandon, DUH! thought Nikki. Clever, but evil.

message 22: by Julia, Brandon (for RP) When is Nikki and Brandon to get together!? (new)

Julia | 47 comments Mod
Brandon faced them "Help me" he mouthed as he took his arm out if the link with Mackenzie

message 23: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (last edited Jun 26, 2013 03:01PM) (new)

Nikki fought the urge to say, "You can cry yourself a river, for all I care! But you are not invited." to MacKenzie. Instead, she just awkwardly pretended to cough. She wanted to have fun with Brandon and her friends, but MacKenzie had ruined it all. Just another day in a dork's life.....

message 24: by Julia, Brandon (for RP) When is Nikki and Brandon to get together!? (new)

Julia | 47 comments Mod
Brandon faked coughs "Mackenzie can you leave?" he asked trying to cover the words with coughs, but was not very sucsesful (( bleghhh I can't spell it write ))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Mackenzie huffed, for one exact moment she looked childish for her age. "Of course, Brandon." She then bats her eyelashes all innocent-like as she sashays away from them, but she was still in ear-shot.

((Added note: I HATE it when that girl sashays! ^^)) ((I've always wanted to say that. Carry on.))

message 26: by Julia, Brandon (for RP) When is Nikki and Brandon to get together!? (new)

Julia | 47 comments Mod
(( XD doesn't everyone? *mutters* that little brat )) Brandon looked at Nikki then, glanced at Chloe and Zoey. He wanted to ask Nikki a question. "Why does she think I'm her boyfriend?" he wondered out loud

message 27: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (last edited Jun 26, 2013 03:05PM) (new)

Nikki was shocked. Sure, Brandon wasn't fond of MacKenzie, but she never thought he would actually talk about it. "Well.......," Nikki started. She wasn't really sure what to say. But, she was glad MacKenzie had finally left.

(( I know right? So true!))

message 28: by Julia, Brandon (for RP) When is Nikki and Brandon to get together!? (new)

Julia | 47 comments Mod
"Sooooo" he said awkwardly, but tried to hide it.

message 29: by Massie, Dork Diaries Fan Club Leader (last edited Jun 26, 2013 06:34PM) (new)

"Ummm Chloe... Marcy?" Zoey nudged the 2 of her buddies. "Don't we have to go pick up something from Mr. Zimmerman in the newsletter team office HQ?"

Zoey winked, hoping Chloe & Marcy would get a hint... She wanted to give Brandon and Nikki some time alone.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Mackenzie looked back at Brandon and his group. She then quickly hid near a potted plant and because of her clever stealth skills. She is very much well-hidden by anyone. She then eyes both Nikki and Brandon, trying not to cause such suspicioun over herself. Giving them her famous evil-eye.

message 31: by Julia, Brandon (for RP) When is Nikki and Brandon to get together!? (new)

Julia | 47 comments Mod
(( Chloe and Marcy haven't been commenting for a month... ))

"Did I just say that aloud?" Brandon asked. Slightly blushing hiding his hands in his pant pockets

message 32: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (new)

Nikki blushed as she said, "Uhh.....yes, you did.," and laughed. I never know what to say, thought Nikki.

That's when she snorted out of nowhere. It wasn't a normal snort. It was one of those awkward, abnormal kind of ones. A few people were looking around, trying to find out who had made the sound.

Nikki thought, OMG, Brandon probably thinks I'm a weirdo. Congratulations, Nikki. Well done on humiliating yourself.

message 33: by Julia, Brandon (for RP) When is Nikki and Brandon to get together!? (new)

Julia | 47 comments Mod
Brandon found that snort cute.... "Ummmm, so Nikki can you meet me in the journalism room during lunch?" He asked awkwardly looking around to avoid eye contact

message 34: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (new)

Nikki stuttered, "Sure!" I am such a dork!, Nikki thought.

message 35: by Julia, Brandon (for RP) When is Nikki and Brandon to get together!? (new)

Julia | 47 comments Mod
"Cool. Well, see you in biology!" He said and then left

message 36: by Julia, Brandon (for RP) When is Nikki and Brandon to get together!? (new)

Julia | 47 comments Mod
(( should we make another RP? ))

message 37: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (new)

(( Yes, I think we should. I can start it.... :) ))

message 38: by Julia, Brandon (for RP) When is Nikki and Brandon to get together!? (new)

Julia | 47 comments Mod
(( OK :) ))

message 39: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (new)

Nikki smiled to herself. She wondered what Brandon had to tell.

(( Just wanted to end it with suspense. :D ))

message 40: by Julia, Brandon (for RP) When is Nikki and Brandon to get together!? (new)

Julia | 47 comments Mod
(( hehe nice! ))

message 41: by Mariam, Nikki (for RP) (new)

Julia*daughter of Poseidon**Jason son of Jupiter* wrote: "(( hehe nice! ))"

(( Thx! ))