Terrence Hall discussion

Dorms (Girls') > #4--Kat, Violetta, Vivienne

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
Find your pics! :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

This is Katrina's part of the room~ http://www.raftertales.com/wp-content... ~ kind of dark, but she likes it,

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

This is Violetta's side of the room, as you can see, it's somewhat contrasting to Katrina's.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Katrina came in and started putting her things away. It was a huge room, which she liked,,

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2013 10:10AM) (new)

Violetta was already sat on the edge of her bed, her silver mac was open on her unmade bed, it was on youtube, she was listening to a rendition of 'Swan Lake', she had her eyes closed, imagining her routine.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you dance? I'm Katrina by the way, you can call me Kat" Kat said to her, trying to start a conversation

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Violetta frowned when she heard the interruption of music, before she opened her eyes, her green and brown eyes levelling on Katrina.
"Yes," She said with a smile, her Russian accent coming through slightly, "Ballet, and I'm Violetta,"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you," she said setting up her music stand for practice, "I hope you don't mind but I need to practice my violin for a while, I can wait till your video is over with though,"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine," she waved, pulling a pair of headphone's from her drawers, attaching them to her mac, "Play away," she murmured, changing the track to 'The Nutcracker', her eyes drifting closed as she listened to the music that filled her temples.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Katrina finished setting up, she tuned her violin, and began to play. She was glad that this time she has a roommate who doesn't mind her playing

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Once Violetta's track had finished, she removed her headphones, making her way to her clothes rack, pulling free a fresh grey leotard and black leggings.
She left to change in the small bathroom, before coming back, bare foots, wearing the black leggings with the grey leotard over them, being barefoot.
Moving to sit on the edge of the bed, grabbing her ballet shoes.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"where you going?" Kat asked her

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Practise," she muttered, lacing them up her legs, before standing in the centre of the room, making sure she didn't have anything near her feet, before she lifted herself onto her toes, then moving this into a quick spin.
(view spoiler)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, well I'm done practicing so I'll put my stuff away and give you more room," she said. She packed up her things and decided to read for a while,

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine, I need more space that here," she smiled, grabbing her large oversized white zip-up, shrugging it over she shoulders, grabbing her plimsolls before waving her farewell.
"See you Kat," she called, closing the door behind her heading for the auditorium.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye," she said, and returned her attention to her book

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Violetta walked into the room, wincing at her aching muscles, "Hey," she said softly, her Russian accent being slightly noticeable, she waved slightly before walking into the bathroom getting a steaming shower ready to soothe her over-worked body.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey," She said, "How was the auditorium?" she asked, guessing that's where she was

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rewarding, but I'm paying for it now," She called from the bathroom, wincing as the warm water pelted her tired muscles, but she remained where she was, knowing it was the only quick way to relieve them, she needed to do it all over again tomorrow.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat heard the water running so she dropped the subject, "I think I'm going to go out, I need some sunlight," she said, "and air," she added

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, okay, enjoy!" She shouted, making sure that she would be heard from the sound of the flowing water, since she was in the shower anyway, Violetta took this as the opportunity to have her night wash, so she wouldn't have to do it later, but in the end, she still showered again in the morning.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat came back. It wasn't a long exploration but there wasn't much to see, "I'm back!" she said,

message 24: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) http://www.polyvore.com/emo_bedroom_d... -Jane's section.

Jane walked into the dorm and flopped into her bed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Violetta was already spread out across her bed, wearing baggy shorts and a camisole vest, she was away in her own world reading a book filled with Russian ballet dancers, she glanced up momentarily, smiling before returning her gaze to the book.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Hi," she saw Jane in the room, "I'm Kat, you must be another roommate?" she asked.

message 27: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Um, hey my name is Jane"she said to the other girl in the room. Jane hopped off her bed and walked over to her bags. "This girl dumped beer on me earlier and I feel gross so I hope you don't mind me changing right here, right now. She grabbed a pair of pajamas and a towel and pulled off her soaking wet clothes. She used to towel to dry herself off and then wrapped her hair in it. She then put on her pajamas. http://www.polyvore.com/frank_dandy_m... http://www.polyvore.com/valentino_tan... http://www.polyvore.com/voice_cast_fo... (on the tank top)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you want you could use the shower, I don't need it right now." she said, "Were you at that old warehouse? I think I might have saw you there, I went and checked it out earlier." she said

message 29: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Yep. Got in a fight. I didnt want to really, but they persist"Jane replied, sighing and laying back on her own bed. She was talking about Sasha and Morgan of course.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Okay. So, what do you like to do? I play the violin, and viola. there's not much difference except the viola is bigger so it has a lower and deeper sound." she said

message 31: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I play guitar and I'm an artist. I'm in advanced guitar and advanced art" Jane said, smiling slightly. The girls in this dorm were nice and she liked that.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's cool, I could attempt the guitar but I don't think anything pleasant would come from it, haha," she said. "So where are you from?" she asked

((I have to go. :( I'll try to be back on later! :) ))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Violetta sighed snapping her book shut once she had finished, throwing it on a heap with the other books, before rolling off her bed and grabbing her make-up box, along with her mirror.
Opening the case, she started with her theatre make-up.

message 34: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Liverpool, England"Jane said, giving Kat a nod, wanting to know where she was from.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wethersfield Minnesota," she said, with a frown, "You guys are from cool places. and I get stuck with a no body town." she smiled

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am going now. bye!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Moscow is far from cool," Violetta chuckled, glancing up from her mirror, her eyes done up dramatically but they would seem to resemble that of a feline.

message 38: by Gamzee Trash (last edited Mar 17, 2013 07:35AM) (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Woah. I'm guessing we have two cats in here"Jane teased looking at the mural she had on the wall. "I actually painted that in my room in Liverpool"

message 39: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Know what? I'm heading over to the boys' RA dorm again. But this time I'm bringing my guitar"Jane said, smirking and leaping off her bed. She pulled off the towel and pulled on her tourqoise knit cap. She grabbed her guitar and ran out of the dorm.

message 40: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane came back and hung her guitar in the wall were it belonged. She back flopped onto her own bed and sighed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Violetta was sitting perched on her bed, having already removed her theatre make-up, but she was now massaging her feet, frowning at the bruises on the balls of her feet, not quite sure how they came about.
"Hello," Violetta smiled, looking up from her relaxation technique.

message 42: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) " hi. Raided a party earlier"

message 43: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Persephone was walking around in the hallway, toying with her red hair. She pushed her glasses up and knocked on the door that she had stoppped in front of. She sighed and waited for someone to answer.

message 44: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane leaped off her bed and ran to the door she opened it and looked at the girl with bright red hair. "Are you one of my roommates?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Violetta paused, watching Jane conversing with the girl at the door, she herself wasn't sure if she was another dorm mate, but then it didn't really bother her, the girls were nice enough, and they didn't bother her too much, so she was happy enough for any addition.

message 46: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Persephone nodded and smacked her lips together. "Mhm. And who might you be?"

message 47: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Jane. A total bad ass guitar player"she said, her purple hair somewhat hidden in her turquoise knit cap.

message 48: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments "Ah." Persephone bit her lip and her teeth clanged with her piercing. She pushed her glasses farther up onto her face. "I'm Persephone. A homewrecker." She smiled at the memory of her mother calling her that name, the first time she had ever heard it.

message 49: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Nice. I think we'll get along"she said, her face piercings glinting.

message 50: by literariel (new)

literariel | 763 comments Persephone frowned. "I'm sure that we will."

« previous 1