BookExpo America discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
BEA Archives > *CLOSED* BEA pre-event Wednesday Dinner

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taschima (new)

Taschima | 143 comments Well, I just wanted to make a topic (first one here, is this okay?) to see how many people are getting together for this pre-BEA dinner thing! So we can have a head count, see how many people are interested, etc. Also because I couldn't find our old conversation among all the other posts >.< I'm hopeless, I know Lexie, don't remind me.

So, details? I think we settled on Olive Garden last I checked?

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah McBride (ideally_hannah) | 620 comments Mod
Nicole and I (with Lexie's blessing) are handling it. It will be at the Times Square Olive Garden and we will be sending out an email the end of the month with info. At this point all the people who said they were interested have been added to the guest list rounding us out at about 25-30, which is a bit bigger than we had initially wanted, but it'll still be fun.

That being said, we just don't have room to add anyone else to the party. :(

But you're on the list Tasch!

message 3: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 12 comments Darn... Have fun!

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Michaels (emmamichaels) | 18 comments Awww, I came to the group too late! <3

message 5: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 12 comments Emma wrote: "Awww, I came to the group too late! <3"

I know right?! I was thinking of making a rejects dinner lol

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Sorry guys! :( When the group passed 30 people we know it was getting a bit bigger than we had intended so we had to cut it off.

message 7: by Tanecia (last edited Apr 18, 2013 06:47PM) (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 12 comments Hannah wrote: "Sorry guys! :( When the group passed 30 people we know it was getting a bit bigger than we had intended so we had to cut it off."

Lol, thats fine!

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma Michaels (emmamichaels) | 18 comments Tt wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Sorry guys! :( When the group passed 30 people we know it was getting a bit bigger than we had intended so we had to cut it off."

Lol, thats fine!"

No worries Hannah <3

Tt I love that idea :p lol

message 9: by Taschima (new)

Taschima | 143 comments We could meet somewhere else... doesn't HAVE to be formal dinner, we can order pizza and just meet at another place.

message 10: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 12 comments Ta§chima wrote: "We could meet somewhere else... doesn't HAVE to be formal dinner, we can order pizza and just meet at another place."

I think we should do that! It would be cool to chat books and BEA with some fellow bloggers!

message 11: by Tanecia (last edited Apr 18, 2013 11:07PM) (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 12 comments Emma wrote: "Tt wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Sorry guys! :( When the group passed 30 people we know it was getting a bit bigger than we had intended so we had to cut it off."

Lol, thats fine!"

No worries Hannah <3
..."

Lol, I'm going to make a post :D

message 12: by Hannah (new)

I'm good either way. LOL

Someone just tell me where to go.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.