♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

General > What book or e-book have you bought recently?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marrie , The Weird One (last edited Mar 16, 2013 08:52AM) (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
The topic is pretty self explanatory. What books or ebooks have you bought lately?

I just got Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Looking for Alaska by John Green Delirium Stories Hana, Annabel, and Raven (Delirium, #0.5, #1.5, #2.5) by Lauren Oliver (even though I hate the last book, I want to read Annabel and Raven's stories.) Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher in the mail. I ordered them on my birthday.

message 2: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1) by Jenny Han Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan Slated (Slated, #1) by Teri Terry Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky The Hound of the Baskervilles (Sherlock Holmes, #5) by Arthur Conan Doyle Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare

@Damieka- Looking For Alaska is absolutely AMAZING. I really want to read Scarlet, omg... Liked Thirteen Reasons Why a lot, although it had some flaws... and Beautiful Creatures, I just read it, but I never finished it. I guess it just wasn't my book. Hope you enjoy them :)

message 3: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

I've heard Looking For Alaska is good and I love John Green, so I can't wait to read it. My mom read Beautiful Creatures and said it was good but it seems to have mixed reviews so I hope I like it. 13 Reasons Why looks good, so I hope I like that too. Perks of Being A Wallflower is soooo good too, Anne!

message 4: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Fari wrote: "Woah! So many! Scarlet is really good! So is 13RW. :D"

I loved Cinder so I hope Scarlet is a good sequel :)

message 5: by Renee (new)

Renee I BOUGHT THE INDIGO SPELL!! but that was like, a month ago. and I'v ejust borrowed stuff from the libraray, but I'm going to buy Between The Lives on May 1st! :D
Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington

message 6: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 13 comments I went on a FREE EBOOK spree, so I ended up with quite a few, though a few weren't free, but they were amazing so I got them too.

Reinventing Claire by Darian Wilk
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire
From a Far Land (Jaben's Rift, #1) by G. David Walker
City of Rogues (The Kobalos Trilogy, #1) by Ty Johnston
Girl, 15, Charming but Insane (Jess Jordan, #1) by Sue Limb
The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams
Branded (Fall of Angels, #1) by Keary Taylor
Dizzy by Nyrae Dawn The Archmage Unbound (Mageborn #3) by Michael G. Manning

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Well.... it was like a week ago but whatever Paper Towns by John Green

message 8: by Me (new)

Me | 11 comments The Pledge~~~

message 9: by Olive (new)

Olive (olivejean) Fate and Fury (finally!)

message 10: by linda (new)

linda | 34 comments just bought the City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare series! so excited to read them!! :)))

message 11: by Olive (new)

Olive (olivejean) ((You will not be disappointed!))

message 12: by Stephi ♥ (new)

Stephi ♥ I just bought The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass

I LOVE it!!!!!!! I can't wait to read The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass IT JUST CAME OUT!!!! YAY!!!!!!

message 13: by Stephi ♥ (last edited May 05, 2013 12:04AM) (new)

Stephi ♥ I JUST BOUGHT IT!!!!!! I AM SO, SO, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! I read it as soon as I got it! IT WAS AMAZING!!! I can't wait for whatever is coming next though. The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass was just amazing as The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass !!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

message 14: by T.J. (new)

T.J. | 218 comments I must be the only one actually in favor of Aspen...

message 15: by Stephi ♥ (new)

Stephi ♥ I hope so! I LOVE Maxon. I always had, but after reading The Elite he just grew on me even more! Aspen just doesn't care about Mer enough. Either way, Queen Amberly is my favourite!!!

Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile (theromancebibliophile) I have recently purchased the Kindle Edition of "Die for Me" by Amy Plum. It was absolutely incredible!

message 17: by Nikki, The Curious One (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 938 comments Mod
I just bought Legend by Marie Lu! Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu as a or that gift since it's next week haha. I've been looking forward to this book for awhile now and finally got my hands on a copy :D

message 18: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 845 comments Mod
I just got Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare !!!!

message 19: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) I'm about to buy Shallow by Georgia Cates. It's the second book in the series.

message 20: by Nikki, The Curious One (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 938 comments Mod
I just got City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare and Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu

I'm REALLY looking forward to reading them haha their series are so good so far!

message 21: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Q | 143 comments Going to start Sarah Dessen's "The Lullaby"... anybody read it?

message 22: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments CHOSEN AT NIGHTFALL

message 23: by Erin 06 (new)

Erin  06 (erin06) | 42 comments Stephi ♥ wrote: "I JUST BOUGHT IT!!!!!! I AM SO, SO, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! I read it as soon as I got it! IT WAS AMAZING!!! I can't wait for whatever is coming next though. The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass was ju..."

heiii, i am a fan of the selection too!!

message 24: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) I bought City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare recently as an eBook!!

message 25: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

I just bought Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen Cold Fury (Cold Fury, #1) by T.M. Goeglein The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff and Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
I'm super excited for all of them! I already read Peter Pan when I was younger, but I may reread it now that I own it.

message 26: by Sibella (new)

Sibella | 12 comments I just bought The City of Bones Boxset and Alice in Zombieland!

message 27: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) I got these for my birthday at the starting of the month- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer 1984 by George Orwell

message 28: by Hannah (new)

message 29: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Just bought The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan yesterday.