Creative Reviews discussion

Looking for authors /books to promo on the blog

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shona (last edited Mar 21, 2013 01:18AM) (new)

Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom (bookyramblings) Hi my name is Shona and I'm looking for authors who may be interested in a spot on my blog through the month of April.
Here is a link to my review policies, http://beanieboo78.wordpress.com/revi... if you think we can help you please don't hesitate to contact us.
We are a smallish blog but growing at a steady rate.

I cant stress enough, if you wish for me to consider your book for review, please click the link to look at my review policies, which also includes the email address to contact me. I'm being inundated with notifications for groups on Goodreads and the ones for this thread get lost.

message 2: by Steve (new)

Steve Ritter | 5 comments Hi Shona,
I just had my first book of three published NORMAL BY DAY. It is a thriller novel and the main character is Steve Striker. Although he is capable of committing horrible crimes he is constantly battling with his two very distinct personalities. While there is indeed violence and sex, there is also romance and his desire for a normal life. I have received wonderful comments from friends, both male and female.

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark (wordzero) | 14 comments Hi Shona,

I'd like to put my novel Citizen Zero forward, if I may. It's a science fiction thriller in the dystopian tradition: http://www.markcantrell.co.uk/citizen...

Cheers,
MC

message 4: by Shona (new)

Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom (bookyramblings) Could you please email me if you are interested.

message 5: by Nicolas (new)

Nicolas Wilson | 14 comments Shona, I have a novel coming out April 22nd, and would love to do a feature for it.

Dagney Morgan, a sarcastic Department of Agriculture employee with an affinity for paperwork, has a chance run-in with a farmer covered in toxic chemicals, and walks away with a genetically modified baby, along with the seeds of a military-industrial conspiracy. Dagney and her makeshift family scramble to stay ahead of artificial soldiers and megalomaniacal businessmen long enough to reap
the truths behind an international web of corruption and intrigue. They also stop for pie, at one point.

Dag will be available April 22nd-26th, for 50% off. I'm offering readers a preview of the first chapter, and several other short stories, to get better acquainted with my work.

message 6: by Becca (new)

Becca Nyx | 7 comments Shona, My name is Becca, I would love the opportunity to have you give my book, Swept, a review. It is in the adult romance genre.

Swept is about a girl fresh out of high school and attending college for the first time. She meets the man of her dreams and starts to get to know him when her best friend swoops in and confesses his love for her. Now she's torn between who she wants to be with and has to make a choice.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and the opportunity. I would be more than happy to e-mail you if you're interested.

-Becca

message 7: by Shona (new)

Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom (bookyramblings) Becca wrote: "Shona, My name is Becca, I would love the opportunity to have you give my book, Swept, a review. It is in the adult romance genre.

Swept is about a girl fresh out of high school and attending coll..."

Hi Becca, please email me and we'll discuss dates etc.

message 8: by Willett (new)

Willett Thomas | 15 comments Hello Shona,

It's been an uphill battle trying to get objective and helpful reviews for my novel, Raised by Hand, Lifted by the Tides. If you like literary fiction--Southern Gothic, please! please! please!, I'd love to hear from you and receive a review for my novel, Raised by Hand, Lifted by the Tides--A Southern Child's Memoir. Think To Kill a Mockingbird and/or The Secret Lives of Bees.

The link to my page on Amazon is below. I can send you a mobi file or epub.

Also, it will be available only to GR Monday, March 18, for FREE Kindle download.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009KEXEQO

Thanks in advance,
Willett

message 9: by Shona (new)

Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom (bookyramblings) Willet I have downloaded your book and will add it to my list.
Thank you.

message 10: by Willett (new)

Willett Thomas | 15 comments Shona wrote: "Willet I have downloaded your book and will add it to my list.
Thank you."

Great, I look forward to reading your review.

Thanks!

message 11: by Suneeta (new)

Suneeta Misra (suneetamisra) | 21 comments Hey Shona: My name is Suneeta and I have recently published a novelette, Of Kings and Queens for which I am seeking reviews. Here is a link to my amazon site and blogspot. I would really appreciate a review, a showcase of the cover, interview etc. Thanks
amzn.to/125ScR7
http://suneetamisra329.blogspot.com/

message 12: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) Hi Shona,,, my name Vardan and I am the first published Armenian PA sci-fi author. My novel The After/Life is the story of Nad Raven - a young man, whose childhood is shattered by a cataclysmic event that leaves him trapped in an underground vault with a few other survivors of a modern day apocalypse. It is a tale of a small community that tries to move on after all hope seems to have been wiped out by an all out nuclear war. With our planet turned into a grim wasteland, the protagonist discovers that even in an isolated micro society there is love and hate, grief and happiness, valor and treason as well as that overpowering human temptation to find out what is out there - beyond the safe walls of the underground shelter. To find out, Nad embarks on a dangerous journey that holds many dark secrets... a journey that will change his life forever...

The novel just won the best ebook cover prize on the book designer website at www.thebookdesigner.com

You can find out more about the novel here and do contact me should you have any questions or comments.

The After/Life The After/Life by Vardan Partamyan