Fairyland discussion

Galal > The Castle Kitchens

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The lightest and most bright place of the castle. There is a 'commoners entrance' to this wing of the castle that servants use and royals never step into.

message 2: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 74 comments great! I'll just make this Lolita's entrance point!

Lolita looked around. She had never seen anything so fancy. Where the heck am I?

message 3: by Ruth, Keep your mind wide open (head mod) (new)

Ruth | 406 comments Mod
Gancia silently slipped in, hiding in the shadows.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ambrose followed Gancia and Lolita as quietly as she could muster, which was very quiet. Being smaller than a normal fairy, it was quite easy for her to hide, and of course she had to hide. The servants of Galal as she had known to realize did not take kindly to intruders in the palace.

message 5: by Ruth, Keep your mind wide open (head mod) (new)

Ruth | 406 comments Mod
Gancia didn't hear her come in.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are you doing here?" Ambrose hissed when she had caught up with Gancia. "Do you know what will happen if-when-you are caught?"

message 7: by Ruth, Keep your mind wide open (head mod) (new)

Ruth | 406 comments Mod
Gancia turned his head and saw Ambrose. "I followed this girl here," he whispered. "she's up to something."

message 8: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 74 comments Lolita wandered around, checking her surroundings. She noticed neither fairy, more intent on finding something impressive that she could sell back home.

message 9: by Ruth, Keep your mind wide open (head mod) (new)

Ruth | 406 comments Mod
Gancia watched her closely.

message 10: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 74 comments There's nothing here, she thought, as expected of a kitchen. I guess I'll have to go deeper inside the castle...

((you are welcome to follow also!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 17, 2013 02:58PM) (new)

Tamini followed the Lolita. She noticed that she was the third one to join this little parade.

message 12: by Ruth, Keep your mind wide open (head mod) (new)

Ruth | 406 comments Mod
Gancia followed her, looking back to see if Ambrose was coming.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ambrose followed Gancia taking the rear of the parade.