Leo Valdez!!!!!!!!!! discussion

Ask Leo!!!! > About Leo!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rumpie (new)

Rumpie | 13 comments Mod
Ask me questions about me!

message 2: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 8 comments So..... Whats your thoughts on the whole Hazel & your granpa thing???

Leah~BringMeTheHorizon~ Yeah my thoughts exactly

Leah~BringMeTheHorizon~ I have also wondered why you don't have a girlfriend. I mean that just blows my mine like who wouldnt date you?!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!

IT ALSALSO BLOWS MY MIND HOW INACTIVE HE IS IN HIS OWN GROUP!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

WHERE ARE YOU LEO?!?!?!?!

Leah~BringMeTheHorizon~ lol LEO COME TO ME LEO

message 8: by Rumpie (new)

Rumpie | 13 comments Mod
Hey, girls, sorry, I'm super busy with the quest, you know.

message 9: by Rumpie (new)

Rumpie | 13 comments Mod
Paigetwo wrote: "So..... Whats your thoughts on the whole Hazel & your granpa thing???"

Well, I was soo wierded out when they kept calling me Sammy, and when I figured the grandpa thing out, wow! It was super weird. I hate having a crush on a girl who has a boyfriend, and who's ex boyfriend was my grandpa.

message 10: by Rumpie (new)

Rumpie | 13 comments Mod
Leah~Αφροδίτη~ wrote: "I have also wondered why you don't have a girlfriend. I mean that just blows my mine like who wouldnt date you?!"

I don't have a girlfriend because I only like girls who would never like me back.

Leah~BringMeTheHorizon~ Leo Valdez wrote: "Leah~Αφροδίτη~ wrote: "I have also wondered why you don't have a girlfriend. I mean that just blows my mine like who wouldnt date you?!"

I don't have a girlfriend because I only like girls who wou..."

Wow...

message 12: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 8 comments Rumpie wrote: "Paigetwo wrote: "So..... Whats your thoughts on the whole Hazel & your granpa thing???"

Well, I was soo wierded out when they kept calling me Sammy, and when I figured the grandpa thing out, wow! ..."

LOL!!! Guess that would be weird...