Elfhunter (Tales of Alterra, the World That Is #1) Elfhunter discussion

Visa To Alterra

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Roberts On C.S. Marks' Facebook page she posed the following:
I have a limited number of FREE lifetime visas to Alterran shores available. You will receive one ten-acre tract of land in the realm of your choice, plus an imaginary token good for a dwelling to be designed by you! All you have to do to claim your visa is tell me where you want your new Alterran dream home to be, and describe it! :-)

I think this would be fun on Goodreads!

Bella It would be so awesome to get a visa to Alterra! I don't think I would want to settle down in one place, I think I would definitely travel around and meet all of the people of Alterra. Avoiding Gorgon and the Ulcas of course!

My home base would be in Tel-eleathas and it would be a simple place with a workshop to repair and recondition my gear while I was in "home base".

Jimmie Sorensen Tuathas before the volcano someplace close to the shore, I would love to live near the beach. Greatwood would be my second choice. I think it would be cool to have a leather hut right in the main village.

Mommasaysread Alterra! I would love to go to Alterra! I think I like the idea of Mountain Home. Mostly because of all the books!

I think I would have to travel a bit and put Wrothgar over my knee and teach him a lesson!

message 5: by C.S. (new) - added it

C.S. Mommasaysread wrote: "Alterra! I would love to go to Alterra! I think I like the idea of Mountain Home. Mostly because of all the books!

I think I would have to travel a bit and put Wrothgar over my knee and teach him ..."

Ah, If only it were that easy. ;-) Let me know how that works out for you!