Blogger Lift discussion

92 views
Comment/Feedback Seekers > Help Me Make My Blog Better!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2013 08:54AM) (new)

Hey Guys!
I'm looking to find ways to improve my blog, so I was wondering if you could help!
Here's the link: www.sittingwithabook.blogspot.com

Some constructive criticism would be great!
Thanks,
Emily

P.S. I am also looking for people to guest post! If you are interested, let me know!!


message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Hey, Emily, one thing you might want to consider changing is just the font for the everyday post's titles. It's pretty but my idea would be that you want people to be able read it as easily as possible.

I am also willing to guest blog with you. So let me know what you think!


message 3: by Erin 06 (last edited May 25, 2013 10:58AM) (new)

Erin  06 (erin06) | 60 comments Guy, I really need to fix my blog desain
Any help how to do it?? And I want to ask if you guys copy html from other website or do you guys done it yourself?
My blog

www.eternalbooks.blogspot.com


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "Hey Guys!
I'm looking to find ways to improve my blog, so I was wondering if you could help!
Here's the link: www.sittingwithabook.blogspot.com

Some constructive criticism would be great!
Thanks..."


personally i think your blog looks great!


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Erin 06 wrote: "Guy, I really need to fix my blog desain
Any help how to do it?? And I want to ask if you guys copy html from other website or do you guys done it yourself?
My blog

www.eternalbooks.blogspot.com"


I don't think there's anything really wrong with your blog, but maybe you could use a few widgets to give the blog more content.Maybe list a blog roll of your favorite sites. Set up some tabs. If you need any help doing so, I'm no pro but i think i could help with some small stuff :)


message 6: by Book Bunny (new)

Book Bunny Hi everybody! It would be nice if you could give any kind of feedback about my blog :)
I already know that I need to change the menu and title font and size which I am going to do once I have the time.

http://bookbunnys.com

-Book Bunny :)


message 7: by Sheri (new)

Sheri (tvaddictedbookworm) | 27 comments Can anyone tell me how to add the bloglovin button in my blogspot blog? I'm getting frustrated because I can't figure it out. I would appreciate any help!! Thanks in advance.


message 8: by KathyAnne (new)

KathyAnne (katchat) Sheri wrote: "Can anyone tell me how to add the bloglovin button in my blogspot blog? I'm getting frustrated because I can't figure it out. I would appreciate any help!! Thanks in advance."

Sheri... on the bloglovin' homepage there is a blue circle with a heart at the top of the page. Click on it and the drop menu is the bloglovin' button. click on the button you want and follow the directions. I suggest the counter button as it shows the amount of followers. Hope this helps!


message 9: by Sheri (new)

Sheri (tvaddictedbookworm) | 27 comments Sheri wrote: "Can anyone tell me how to add the bloglovin button in my blogspot blog? I'm getting frustrated because I can't figure it out. I would appreciate any help!! Thanks in advance."

Thanks, I finally figured it out!


back to top