The Secret of the Nagas (Shiva Trilogy #2) The Secret of the Nagas question

was it a wise decision made by shiva to run from that beast in jungle instead of saving that lady.
Ravindra Vegad Ravindra Mar 16, 2013 04:45AM
i dont think so bcz it was kshtriya's dharma to save and protect the needy.......

I think his decision to escape can not judged on the scale of wiseness, as he was just a kid who was really very scared..

Paakhi (last edited Mar 30, 2013 12:22PM ) Mar 30, 2013 12:15PM   0 votes
I think one should have the heart to forgive and forget oneself and others...its okay to escape when one is scared, its okay to be vulnerable.. one may choose but must be willing to take responsibility of the choice..one should believe in the capacity to heal within.. Shiva's guilt was emanating from the outcome faced by the lady but its okay to choose one self over others.. we should remind ourselves that it is exactly what we usually do in routine life..being mean is normal...you cannot take responsibility for the experiences of others.. for a small child it is understandable and pushing the child into making choices and decisions may be unjust in my perspective. we become human when we evolve with age but we must remember we are born egocentric...