City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones question

if you had to chos between will and jace to save one witch one woud you save
Shelby Shelby Mar 16, 2013 02:17AM
Personly and logickly I woud save WILL becouse if you think about it than if you save Will than I think you will get Jace eventuly

Nooooooooooooooooooo! I'll just leave it like this, ahah.

Will Will Will Will. No contest at all. But lets be reasonable here if there's no Will Herondale how are we going to get a Jace Herondale.

jace for eva (dont know why but JACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Oh Man no hesitation !!! I love me some Jace !!

Btw 1 hour and 15 minutes until midnight. =)

I love Jace better than Will. But if Will dies, there'll be no Jace! So def. Will.

WILL. Definitely WILL.

Sophie (last edited Mar 18, 2013 03:57AM ) Mar 16, 2013 09:20PM   0 votes
*sigh* I can't believe... *rubs forehead*... I can't believe you even needed to ask me that question. I am insulted (not really! ;P) by your lack of confidence.

Will Herondale, now and forever. CoP2 TOMORROW PEOPLE! :)

*Note - Plus, since Jace is a Herondale you might need Will to make Jace, so...

Beladora (last edited Mar 18, 2013 01:54PM ) Mar 18, 2013 01:53PM   0 votes
*stares at computer screen for a long time with confused look on face.

As much as I love Jace and his blonde hair, Gold eyes with that little sparkle. I'll have to say that I'd keep Will alive, well what's not to like and GAWD! those blue eyes.

So JACE, I'm sorry but you're on your own.

i agry with maddy

WILL

deleted member (last edited Mar 18, 2013 06:59PM ) Mar 16, 2013 12:25PM   0 votes
I'd chose neither and use the wish for chocolate or manga.

Will, because Clockwork Prince was so amazing and Will makes me want to hug him and say everything will be rright at the end. Jace makes me want to punch him most of the time. He might be sexy... but he can also be annoying as hell... in a non-fun way.

JACE all the way! Man oh man you don't even know how much I love this fictional man!

Will

A funny question indeed :) Surely we have to save Will for us to have Jace in this world.... ^__^

JACE ALWAYS COMES FIRST!

deleted member Mar 18, 2013 10:48AM   0 votes
JACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no contest. Lol

It is quiet obvious that it will be WILL HERONDALE!!!!!! <3

Luna (last edited Mar 18, 2013 06:56PM ) Mar 18, 2013 06:53PM   0 votes
Couldn't decide I'd lost in both of their eyes- Too much for one chick- personally I choose Will have more in common with and with Clockwork Princess coming out tomorrow how could you ask a question like that!) Jace you have Clary (hopefully she gets there in time.)

Mr William Herondale..... :) Always

deleted member Mar 22, 2013 08:29AM   0 votes
JACE! JACE! JACE! JACE! JACE!JACE! JACE! JACE! JACE! JACE! JACE! JACE!

Both act rudely and they also are punished souls by events of their past. William because he believed a demon cursed him. Jace because his father raised him with violence... but in the end Will is very similar to Jem. He was a fake version of himself, he had his reasons. I get it, but everything that had made me fall on him vanish in the moment he knew his curse was bull. On the other hand, Jace is always him, never changes, although it is believed to be a Herondale Wayland or a Morgenstern son... SO JACE ALL THE WAY!!!

WILLL

Sarah (last edited Apr 07, 2013 05:14PM ) Mar 17, 2013 07:43AM   0 votes
Really? That's hard. I love them both so much...but I'm gonna choose Jace.

think about it spoyler alert

it is SO obvios that Will is related to Jace like he may be his dad or granpow or something like that so if you save Will than Jace will come eventuly