Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Melody & Coco

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Here we are So anything you want in particular?

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments Romance between two people who hate each other and their parents accidently book them on the same holiday
if you don't mind that idea, can I be the girl?

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Okay. I was going to ask to be the girl because Im the guy in like all of my RPs right now lol but it's cool. I like that idea too!

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments Can they be in college summer break and travel to spain? And can the guy be Spanish or is that too much to ask of you?

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Okay, thats fine.

message 6: by ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (last edited Mar 16, 2013 08:36AM) (new)

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments My Character:
Name:
Isabella Dawn
Nicknames:
Issy, Bella, Issy-Bell, Bell, Dawn
Birthday:
24th August
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
Height: 5 foot 10
Body Mass: 132
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour / skin colour: Dyed red / Caramel (tan)
Habits:
Lip biting: (view spoiler)
Hair twirling: (view spoiler)
Dressing Style:
Outfit One: (view spoiler)
Outfit Two: (view spoiler)
Outfit Three: (view spoiler)
Outfit Four: (view spoiler)
Distinctive features:
Her Tattoo: (view spoiler)
Her Glasses: (view spoiler)
Her love of feather earrings: (view spoiler)
Personality:
Bella is really wise and determined. She never backs down from a fight and never backs away from a challenge. One time, when she was 9, a boy dared her to climb a tree, and jump down from it. So she did, resulting in a broken arm.

She is really caring, she has donated so much money to charity, and adopted so many of those unfortunate animals from WWF. She also owns 2 puppies -dalmatians.

She is loyal and understanding for her friends, but holds a grudge and can get very upset easily. She doesn't have a lot of dignity for herself, she will sing or dance anywhere in public but doesn't like PDA -Public Display of Affection e.g. making out.

Bella is really confident and loves to sing and act. However, she isn't a good dancer. She loves to make fun of people as a joke, but only ever does it with close friends because she doesn't want to upset someone who isn't.

Family:
Mother: Sandra Dawn (50, had Isabella when she was 29)
Father: Rick Dawn (52)
Brother: Philip Dawn (14 - Isabella's little brother)
History:
Born in England, Isabella moved to America at the age of 12, because her grandparents were dying of cancer. Her mum got pregnant again, in the two years they were in America with Isabella's little brother; Philip. She was 7 then. Her little brother likes to annoy her by calling her Issy-Bell. It
started when he was younger and has stuck ever since.
Isabelle loves her family and would protect them, and would let herself die in their place.

At the age of 17 she got sent to an Performing Arts academy and has been working her way up, acting in a couple of adverts. Now she goes to a normal college but has one enemy; a boy she has known for about 5 years.
Other:
-She has 2 dalmatian puppies (both boys)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
-She is crazily afraid of heights
-Can swim, but not well, so she is afraid of drowning

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((This is truly great! I apologize for just getting back to you but we are in the process of moving so I have been all over the place. My character will be up today and we can get started!))

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((This is nowhere as good as your but here is my guy))

RP Character Description Template

Name: Alonso Francisco
Nickname: Al

Date of birth: July 4th

Sexuality: Straight

Place of birth: Madrid, Spain

Appearance:description
description
Distinctive features: His eyes- they say more than his mouth could say (see photos)

Personality: Alonso is very passionate, he is full of pride and honor to his family. He believes that love is the best thing a person could experience.

History: Born and raised in Madrid, Spain Alonso's parents are a lot more well off than he portrays. His father, Julio Francisco, is a doctor.
His mother, Juanita Francisco, owns a restaurant and a day care center for young children. Alonso was born into luxury, but was never phased by the presence of money. He moved out of his parents home at the age of 16 just to have something for himself. He made wonderful grades in school and is currently working in his mothers restaurant to make some extra money to go to school in America. He refuses to allow his parents to pay for it, he wishes to have the hands of a working man to provide for himself.

Climax(es) of life: Living on his own and having his parents understand that he wants to provide for himself were major climaxes of his life. His next goal is to get to America on his own and succeed in an American Business Degree.

Pets: A cat named Ella

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments You wanna rp first?

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) I'm not really sure how to start this one off, so if you don't mind. :)

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments Isabelle walked quickly into school, heading to her Spanish class. She was nervously biting her bottom lip and was making sure to looke where she was going so she didn't bump into anyone. Her red hair bounced behind her as she walked faster down the hallway. In her head, she was having an anxiety attack. She was getting a tutor for her Spanish class because she sucked at it. And, worst of all, she had to stick with him/ her for all of the Spanish trip that was on next week. (The Spanish trip for a whole 2 weeks!!) She didn't know who she was getting but hoped that it was Elizabeth Slade - one of her closest friends or Kathleen R. - Her best friend. Or Matt Smith - the hottie of the classroom, but knowing her luck, the teacher -Senora Suarez- would pick a totally stupid and annoying person for her to spend her two
weeks with.

Isabelle dashed into her seat in her Spanish class, just before the bell went. Senora Suarez raised an eyebrow, "Nice of you to join us Miss Dawn," Isabelle rolled her eyes. "Nice of you to speak in English for once Senora Suarez." she said cockily making several kids in the class laugh and Senora Suarez turn a bright red. " Calla niño! No me hables de esa manera!"
Isabelle just gave her a blank look and Senora Suarez turned round to do the register. Isabelle raised up her hands, confused and put them doqn again. What kind of stupidness?! Why couldn't she speak plain old English for once? Even if it was Shakespeareian language, she would understand it better than this shit. Miss already knew she was the worst in the class! (She had no idea how she got into top set, maybe there were people worse than her... If that was possible. Nah, probably a mix up. Yup, that seems more believeable.)

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) As Alonso had finished signing all of the paperwork for him to tutor students in advanced Spanish; he started on the paperwork for the trip that the Spanish class would be taking to his hometown in Spain. He really only signed on for giving tutoring sessions because of the trip, but also because he would earn a little extra money on the side, that he would put into his savings that all goes towards school.
"Alonso, say something in Spanish." Carrie, the student intern grinned at him, as she leaned on her arm staring at him in dreamy eyes.
He looked at her and grinned, he found her flirting cute. He thought for a moment, finally looking at her and saying "Tus ojos me recuerdan al mar, tan profundo, tan azul." he grinned.
She stared at him harder, "Wow..." she whispered.
He chuckled, finishing with the paperwork. "Gracias, Carrie. I will be in the library at 4 o' clock for the first session." he told her. His accent was so heavy, he sounded exactly like Antonio Banderas when he spoke English.

message 13: by ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (last edited Mar 19, 2013 03:19PM) (new)

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments I fell asleep on my desk, for the first fifteen minutes of the lesson. Actually, my first five were spent trying not to fall asleep, - you know? 'Good student' and all that crap? But unfortunately I fell asleep in the end - yeah, so unfortunate, isn't it? Then, that cow of a teacher, Senora Suarez woke me up by slamming a Spanish dictionary onto my desk.
I slowly raised my head, and clamped my hands together. "Amen," I said, making Senora Suarez roll her eyes. "Okay, Isabe-"

"Amen to the Lord!" I said louder, preaching and making a couple of students snicker. Senora Suarez flushed, "Isabella, please stop-"
"Lord have mercy on my sins! It was just a prayer! Just a prayer! Amen to you all! And Lord bless-" I yelled, but got interrupted when Senora Suarez said
"Isabella, deje mi clase inmediatamente!" I blinked, hearing the whole class erupt into laughter. I sighed and was about to pick up my books, when Senora Suarez said -thankfully in English- "Wait for me after class, and I'll tell you who you'll have as your tutor." I groaned hearing the bitches of the class laugh even louder and I went outside to stand in the hallway, having a couple of teachers threaten to give me a detention- they didn't even know me!- for being rude. When they left I made a face, I was just praying. Jeez, couldn't a girl have some faith in her religion nowadays?

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((I just want to be clear, your character is 21 and mine is 22...I thought they were in college yet there's talks of detention? lol Just trying to make sure what group we're staying in here...))

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments ((Detentions happen in college, right? Do they??? I don't know, I'm not in college :/ ))

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((No they don't. lol. College professors dont ask to see students after class because they dont care about things like that, if students act up they just give them poor grades.))

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments ((-_- Should I change it?... Wait... It's not a detention, she's finding out who her tutor is!! Smh, carry on!! XD))

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((we'll just act like the detention stuff was never mentioned lol))

Alonso sat in the library preparing for his first tutoring job. He didn't know who his first student would be until they arrived. He hope that the student was willing to learn, he couldn't stand when people weren't even willing to learn such a beautiful language. He learned English with a determination, and here he was, in school in America, to make a better living for himself. His parents were proud, even though they wanted to help him and he refused, it only made them more proud.
He prepared the first lesson that he would teach to his new student and waited. He was responding to some messages from friends as he waited.

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments I groaned as I walked towards the library, dragging my feet and heading there as slowly as I could. Senora Suarez - no doubt- hated me. It was totally embarrassing to get a tutor. I didn't want one, I didn't ask for one, I only got one because I had to, my parents - yes, embarrassing, controlled parts of my life still- and I had to do it. Full stop. I pushed open the door, slowly, and sat down in the chair, my dyed red velvet hair covering my face, not bothering to look up at the Spanish tutor.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Alonso looked at the young lady that sat next to him, unsure is she was actually his student. She said nothing. He looked at the paper he was given, listing his students and looked at her. "Are you...Isabella Dawn?" he asked, his accent heavy. If this was her, then he knew this was going to be a long season of tutoring. First day and she doesn't want to be here obviously. It didn't matter to him he got paid either way, and a free trip home. He only wished that now she would say something so that they could get started and finish the day.

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments I frowned, Nooooo, I thought sarcastically, I'm the Queen of Sheba, bow before me! But shook my head, then flushed a bright pink. "I mean yes, I am." My English accent pronounced. I sighed and crossed my legs, wanting to get this over and done with."And your name?" she asked, sure, it was on her thingy. (Information leaflet), but she didn't give a damn and was not bothered to look at it. It would be easier if he just told her. She twirled her hair around her index finger, wanting something to do. She leaned on the table, putting her elbows on it and crossing her arms. Sure, she was uncomfortable being at such a close distance to this stranger, but she was tired and needed to lean on something.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) "Alonso Francisco." he smiled softly. "Please, tell me exactly what you know already. Start the conversation off in Spanish, that way I can tell where you are in needing help." he smiled kindly, confident in himself when he spoke English; something that he definitely lacked before when he came to this country. He now wanted to give that back by teaching students Spanish, so they would have the same confidence when speaking another language other than their primary. Especially if they were trying to visit Spain. He continued to look at her, waiting for her to say something.

message 23: by ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (last edited Mar 22, 2013 11:40AM) (new)

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments I frowned softly, and turned my gaze towards the table. It felt like he was putting on the charm, but I couldn't tell - I wasn't very good with these things. I looked back into his eyes and said, "Hi ... ¿Qué hay de nuevo? Hola. ¿Cómo estás? Errrr, yeah." Probably sounding like a right idiot. I leaned back against the chair, hard and fast with a thump. I knew some simple sentences, but why would I tell Alonso my address, age or birthday? I flicked my red hair out of my face, my gaze pointed at some books in the library and not at all paying attention. I would've rather change a lightbulb.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((Im sorry, im in the process of moving so Im not able to be as consistent. Hopefully we will be settled soon! I appreciate your patience!))

He looked at her and grinned, finally replying with "Suena muy lindo hablar el idioma, pero sí es necesario un cierto trabajo. Abra su libro en la página 210." He opened his and searched for the section that he wanted to begin with. He had to admit to himself that he definitely had a thing for red heads. But not red heads with attitude, and this girl seemed to have an attitude on her. He still wasn't able to quite tell what her angle was, but he figured they would spend a lot of time together in the coming weeks. He knew they would be assigned to study together on the trip to Spain as well. He wasn't sure how he felt about that at this moment.

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments ((That's alright!! You know her hair is dyed red velvet? :) ))
My eyes widened a little and I felt my mouth drop open. What the heck had he just said? All I knew was, Turn to page 210 and something about a language sounding good, I shook my head. I closed my mouth just as soon as it opened and turned to the page, wiping my palms on my ripped jean shorts because they were feeling clammy. I read the page and understood a couple of the words, but not much. I frowned (probably looking 'innocent' and 'cute' as my mum says that I look everytime I frown) and looked up at Alonso, still frowning. My mouth opened to say something but I soon closed it with a smacking sound. Might as well speak Spanish from now on, I thought. " I... Yo no entiend..." What was that word for much? I groaned and snapped my fingers, my eyes lighting up like a child's on Christmas morning when I remembered. "Mucho de la página." I said making small circular motions at the book and gave him a small shrug.

((You can go in first person if you want.))

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((I don't like RPing in first person actually. And yes I do >.<))

He gave her a nod, getting the gist of what she was trying to say, and he liked that she'd taken to trying to communicate with him through Spanish. "Then please, tell me what you do understand and we can go over the things that you don't understand." He leaned over her shoulder a bit, pointing to the first lesson. "Write out as much of this sentence in Spanish as you can." he told her, leaning back over his own book and writing a few things down.
He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, knowing that this poor girl would be lost in Spain if she hadn't been assigned to a tutor. Lucky for her, Alonso was born and raised in the language and the country. It would be his honor to teach someone, who knew absolutely nothing, the entire ropes.

message 27: by ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (last edited Mar 26, 2013 12:00AM) (new)

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments ((Do you want me to write in third person?))

I frowned, and nibbled my bottom lip softly, turning around to see the sentences. Some were pretty easy, Para el desayuno, comer cereal and Quiero helado. And ¿Podemos ir al cine ahora? Which she liked the ideas of. However, sentences like: Usted va a la izquierda, hacia el teatro luego la cabeza a la derecha y es recto or El aeropuerto se encuentra a dos millas de aquí. It just confused her. She was also crap at asking questions, but from a Spanish exchange student two years back, she knew a lot of swear words in Spanish. She
just wanted to go home and relax in a nice bath. She pulled her dyed red velvet hair over her shoulder, sighed and started to answer some questions - skipping out the ones she didn't know.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((You can write however you want to :) I have no preference to the way someone RP's, do what your comfortable with >.<))

He watched her as she wrote out the things that she knew. He leaned over her and smiled. "Do you know how to conjugate?" he asked. His accent protruding the word itself. He rubbed the scruff on his face, which was starting to get a little itchy. Yet, he refused to shave, because he thought that it made him look sophisticated. He stared at her with his brown eyes, waiting for her answer.

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments "Congrugate?" Ishe asked, my English accent pronounced. We were literally the opposite of each other, just to name a few: He's (I'm guessing, but it's probably right) Spanish, I'm English, He loves Spanish and teaching people about it, I like speaking English. Speaking other languages is hard and takes effort. I looked at his stubble, and had an uncontrollable urge to touch it, and softly drag her fingers across it. But I didn't - with the small amount of self control I had. I frowned, I hate controversing I thought. I looked at him, my brown eyes warmer than when I came in, but still hard. "I...." I gave him a shrug then a shake of my head. "Dunno," I replied, looking in his eyes; not in a romantic way, just in a respectable manner.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) "Okay, conjugating the words." he spoke, pointing to a few things in the book. "We're going to make some words sound the same but mean something different, simply by adding a different part to the end. For instance, I say that I am going out for something I want to use 'por', if I am not going out for something, but with, i want to use 'para'." he spoke with his 'R's' rolled perfectly. Like it was just melting off of his tongue. It came so natural to him that he didn't think about it. He liked the fact that she seemed to be a little bit calmer now, and actually wanting to learn. Even if she was still putting on her little face front, he was glad to help. Her innocence was cute, and he admired her for even showing up. Not that it mattered to him, he got paid either way. Now that she was here, he was going to put in all of his effort and help her learn his language. The language of love, that is. With Alonso, he made that statement true for what others called it. "So simply start at the bottom of this page, conjugating these words for me." he smiled wide. His teeth perfect, his chin perfect, just him...perfect.

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments I turned back to the book, looking at a couple of the words that Alonso pointed out. I bit my bottom lip, fretting that my Spanish wouldn't be that good, but then again, he is Spanish so it didn't matter that much to me. "Para," I repeated, sounding alright but probably just above beginner. My eyes skimmed over the pages and I sunk back against my chair, bicicleta, camello, acento and a couple more were the first that I spotted or came to my mind. Feeling more than frustrated, I tied my hair up in a bun to get the heat and weight off of my neck, letting the cool air brush gently against it.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Now he could sense that this girl truly did need help. "Are you..." he paused, wanting to choose his words carefully. "In jeopardy of not going on the class trip to spain if you don't pass the pre exam?" he asked. Figuring that he may need to make a little extra time with this girl. Which he didn't really have a problem with, it wasn't as if she were some fat slob that wasn't appealing to look at for a full hour. She was a very pretty girl that he wouldn't mind helping. Not for the fact that she was pretty, but because he could tell she could genuinely use the extra help.

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 105 comments I shrugged, biting my bottom lip, pretending that I didn't know, but I actually did. I was, and it made me worried and frightened and scared and oh my Lord, they're all synonyms! I shook my head, my bun unloosing and my hair tumbling down my shoulder. It was a pretty weak bun, now that I thought of it and I looked up at him. "I think that I need some.... err, ayudar." I told him, looking at his chin, I just couldn't take my eyes off the little stubble. It was cute. I felt a cold shiver go up my spine, then a heat rush suddenly come down, frezzing me in my place. Whoah, slow down there girl, I thought to myself. Be professional. "¿Me puede ayudar por favor?" I told him - obviously in Spanish- and looked at his chest, taking my eyes away from his chin but felt another cold chill to heat rush when I noticed his muscles. I decided to turn my whole body around in my seat, to face my book so I didn't get distracted and I waited for his answer to see if he could help anyone as bad as me in his language. I really, really hoped that I didn't offended him with my terrible Spanish speaking.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) He smiled, scooting his chair a little closer to her so that they could read from the same book. "From this point on, I'm going to speak to you only in Spanish when we're in a lesson, understand?" he told her seriously. He looked into her eyes, which were beautiful by the way. Her hair color really made her eyes pop, which seemed exciting to him. Her lips, even though they didn't speak the language of love very well, but the way that they were placed so perfectly on her face... wait...why on earth was he thinking these things about a girl he only met twenty minutes ago?
He shook his head of the thought, waiting for her answer, and started to write down a few things.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

UNCONTINUED
Reason: inactivity
~Unless rper say otherwise! ;)

Just trying to keep things organized! :)