Sacred Rose Academy RP discussion

RolePlay > Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe This is where the maids, bottlers, and cooks cook.

Lia walked in preparing lunch for Hanalea and Jason.

message 2: by Caramel Cat (last edited Mar 15, 2013 09:39PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe She finished preparing lunch.

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Hana and Jase walked into the kitchen. "Is there anything we can do yo help?" Hana asked, setting down her parasol.

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia said, "No Miss. Hanalea please go to the dinning room and I will bring the food."

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Hana nodded but muttered under her breath, "I feel like I'm back home." Jase rolled his eyes at her and held open the door for her.

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then brought out the food and placed it at the table.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "What did you make Lia?" Hans asked curiously as Jase pushed her chair in.

message 8: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia the said, "I made sandwiches with tea Miss. Hanalea."

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Hana nodded and grabbed a sandwich as Jase sat down across from her. She looked over at Lia, "aren't you going to eat?"

message 10: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia said, "I ate before I came to serve you that's why I was late Miss. Hanalea."

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Oh." Hana said and picked up her sandwich.

message 12: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then stood against a wall since it was rude to sit down with her master while they ate.

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Hana squirmed uncomfortably as she chewed her sandwich. Jase watched her eat but didn't make a move to grab a sandwich himself, he was only her knight and while she had convinced him to at least sit with her while she ate he knew it wasn't his place to eat with her.

message 14: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then looked out a window on the opposite side off the room. She knows that Jase had no right to sit there, but kept her mouth closed about it.

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Hana put the rest of her sandwich down and pushed her plate away. She picked up her dainty teacup and sipped it. "It was delicious Lia, thank you." She said warmly after she had finished her tea. Jase watched her worriedly but didn't say anything as she stood.

message 16: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia smiled, "I am just doing my job Miss. Hanalea."

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Jase walked closer to Hana and murmured, "you need to eat more. You shouldn't eat so little it's not good for your body." Hana looked up at him, "I'm fine. I wasn't all that hungry in the first place."

message 18: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia stayed out of there argument it wasn't her place to join in.

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Hana..." Jase said, trailing off. She smiled, "I'm fine Jase." She said reassuringly.

message 20: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then looked out the window. She wanted to give them alone time, but she had to be dismissed.

message 21: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Jase couldn't shake the worry from his expression but finally sighed, "okay if you say so let's just go to class."

message 22: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia had to come along with them unless she was dismissed.

message 23: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Hana looked back at Lia, "I'm sorry if you have somewhere else you'd rather be you should go. You don't have to sit through class with us."

message 24: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia smiled, "Thank you Miss. Hanalea. You have a good time at class." She then bowed and walked out of the dinning room.

message 25: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Hana and Jase walked to class.

message 26: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia then walked into the Kitchen thinking about the strange man. She then got a glass a water.

message 27: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Lia fished the water and thinking he was lost. She decided to help him.

message 28: by Kimiko, Pink Rose Mod (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 153 comments Mod
Himeka walked into the kitchen and pulls out some pots and pans.

Blood Bone and Muscle ((I think I will make a servant or knight to help her.))

Vast vegetable spines where cut away from their leafy counterparts and left to intertwine in wait for their soon coming compost. All foods were grown on the grounds, none could be handled by anyone but the most highly appointed servants.

Boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed and sitting in with chorizo sausages and mild Italian sausages smelled of blood and plastic--even if plastic did not yet exist.

A graceful little sari proceeded on her journey, flaring her scarfs and jingling her anklets as she swooped to check the newly found place with light pattering feet.

She twirled and placed both meticulously manicured hands on the counter, near the raw chicken thighs and peeked up with those ewe dark eyes.

"You're a long way from home," she said to Himeka in chipmunk voice, "Where from art thou?"

message 30: by Kimiko, Pink Rose Mod (last edited Apr 13, 2013 06:31PM) (new)

((She's a slave actually))

"Japan....." she answers pulling out a bag of flour.

Blood Bone and Muscle "If I sought find this Japan, would it dry fields be or just downward from the river bend?" The little girl persisted, looking at her with out most interest characteristic of the Yellow Roses.

((Then he shall not be.))

message 32: by Kimiko, Pink Rose Mod (new)

"Its 4 islands" she told her taking out a bag of sugar as well.

Blood Bone and Muscle The princess looked puzzled, frowning her perfect brow, "You are not making any sense."

message 34: by Kimiko, Pink Rose Mod (new)

"Japan is just 4 islands" she repeated.

Blood Bone and Muscle ((It's actually a total of 6,852 islands but whatever. ^^))

"Yes," the princess said bitterly, a tone of danger in her voice, "I understood that but how link'th the with the river bend or the dry fields?"

message 36: by Kimiko, Pink Rose Mod (new)

((4 main ones))

"River bend" she says cautiously.

Blood Bone and Muscle ((Yup.))

"This island is just past the river bend."

It was becoming clear that this Princess' view of the continent, of the world and all of its general was very tiny. It was also clear that she had never heard of Japan before now and it was driving her young mind insane.

message 38: by Kimiko, Pink Rose Mod (new)

"Uh..yeah..."

Blood Bone and Muscle "One day we will make it part of our kingdom and it's little four islands will finally have a home with ours," she promised the servant.

message 40: by Kimiko, Pink Rose Mod (new)

Her eyes narrowed, "No"

Blood Bone and Muscle A word which she seemed not to understand.

"Are you testing me?"

message 42: by Kimiko, Pink Rose Mod (new)

"No, Princess" she says bowing her head a little.

Blood Bone and Muscle ((Got to go, sorry.))

Himeka was an easily difficult person to read and that made the Princess' attempts twice as brutal. This women who seemed not to speak lies was keeping things locked shut like a Pandora.