Clean Romances discussion

The Dreamer
This topic is about The Dreamer
Contests & Giveaways > The Dreamer will be FREE on 3/24-3/16

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May Abbey (MayNicoleAbbey) | 76 comments I'm giving plenty of time for you guys to mark it on your calendars if you are at all interested! ENJOY!!!

message 2: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May Abbey (MayNicoleAbbey) | 76 comments GEEZ! 3/24 - 3/26. haha. That's what I get for not double checking my post!

message 3: by H.D. (new) - added it

H.D. (worleybird10) | 2 comments Thanks you. It really helps to get "heads up" in plenty of time.
Thank you again.

message 4: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May Abbey (MayNicoleAbbey) | 76 comments I've missed TOO many because I didn't see the notice in time, so I am glad you appreciate the extra time as well! :)

message 5: by Caelle (last edited Oct 01, 2013 10:19AM) (new)

Caelle This is a really good book, everyone. :) I loved how the romance developed so slowly and you had to tell what the Captain was thinking by the little things he did.

message 6: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May Abbey (MayNicoleAbbey) | 76 comments Crystal, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It's like introducing a dear friend to everyone. I'm so happy when others like it. :)

message 7: by Caelle (new)

Caelle Thanks, I was really glad I found it, as I usually don't like reading romance. :)

message 8: by Elle (new) - added it

Elle (ell3) | 9 comments Where is it available? I can't find it for free on either Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

message 9: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May Abbey (MayNicoleAbbey) | 76 comments It was only on Sunday and Monday! I'm so sorry you missed it. :(

message 10: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May Abbey (MayNicoleAbbey) | 76 comments I am a dolt! I didn't even do the math! Holy cow! I just realized that two days would be 24 and 25. Instead I added two to 24. Yikes I'm so sorry!!!!

message 11: by Elle (new) - added it

Elle (ell3) | 9 comments Haha, that's okay, it happens to the best of us. :)