One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Becks and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hi

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Hello :)

What would you like to do? Well, what are your favorite genres?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hi! Anything really um action, romance, mystery, drama, adventure,

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments How about a Mystery? I've never done one before. Or a action/adventure?

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Ok um we can do action adventure it can combined with mystery

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Okay :) Do you want to be the boy or girl ?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments um girl please

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Ok. Now the plot?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments ok um not sure about plot.

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Ok wanna just wing it?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sure or I might have one i'm not sure though.

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Lemme hear :)

message 13: by Janelle (last edited May 01, 2013 05:11PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments One Girl daughter of a spy has no idea her father is a spy. Her father dies during a mission killing a huge mafia man. He hid a huge journal that held lots of secrets of the spy agency he used to work in. His daughter knows where it was put and hidden. She was trusted to protect it from her father the mafia guy had a son. His son wanted revenge and left to get the girl and the journal so they could get revenge on all the spies in the agency. He goes after the girl trying to get the journal and the girl. But he just doesn't know she has skills of a spy and won't give it up even if she has to go undercover and run off to her uncle's home in Verona where the journal is hidden will the son kill her or will they fall in love or will they both end up working together and create a team that works on the most dangerous missions using the journal for help? sorry i'm bad a writing summaries and there doesn't have to be romance we can just take it out.

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Haha, I like it! So I'm going to be the son right?

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Thanks yeah you are and sorry if i'm not so detailed right now. I can't really type so well with my cast on my wrist.

message 16: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Oh! What happened? Ouch!

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments I fractured my wrist and i'm stuck with a cast for a month.

message 18: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Well that sounds like fun.. :/ Sorry for that :( Hope it heals!

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Yeah it's ok. I do too. So i just can't do really detailed but i can still rp.

message 20: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Okay, it's all good ;)

Wanna start?

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Yeah sure so charries?

message 22: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Durr! I totally forgot about the charries! Silly me! Yeah :) You first so I can get the big picture ;)

message 23: by Janelle (last edited Mar 15, 2013 09:50PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments haha it's ok! I'm using one of my old charries.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Name: Janelle Helms
Appearance: http://andronico.files.wordpress.com/...
Personality: Janelle is really nice and shy but can be so rude to her enemies too.
History: Janelle's father was Damon Helms he was killed when she was at school she was worried when she was told about it. Janelle had to pack up everything and leave to protect the journal she promised her dad she'd protect.
Family: Daren Helms, and Scott Alister.
Skills: Janelle is really good at knives and guns as her weapons. But she is fantastic at computers and cars. Janelle is good at blending in to her surroundings and can be invisible.
Other: She sometimes wears glasses too.

message 25: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Name: Austin Fike
Appearance: http://www.seventeen.com/cm/seventeen...
Personality: Very serious, but can be funny, he can also put on a charm pretty good.
History: Was trained for this his whole life, days and days of training. (Not exactly sure of what to put)
Family: His dad
Skills: Mind tricks, his gun Beretta .22LR Jaguar
Other:

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Cool so what setting?

message 27: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Uhm... I don't know, maybe... Wait, are Austin and Janelle enemies?

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments yeah they are supposed to be enemies.

message 29: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Ok. Good. Maybe.. I don't know lol

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments haha

message 31: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments What about we are both in separate mansions planning something?

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Alright cool who starts?

message 33: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Do you wanna?

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sure.
~~~~~~~~

Janelle sat in her dads office tears in her eyes planning his funeral and when his will is going to be read out loud. His death was tragic for her and everyone else especially that the secret leaked that her father Damon Helms instead of an Author was one of the top best international spies and she was his daughter.

message 35: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Austin ran his fingers over the dusty paper, looking for his orders from years ago. It was a cream folder that had a whole portfolio of some girl, Janelle something?

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle finished the arrangements turning on the news sighing they talk about her dad's death again.

message 37: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments After finding the folder, he flipped through it. Her dad died, she's good with knives... Rude to enemies.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle decided to train a bit since she had nothing else to do. She got out her knives and went into where she usually train. She turned her music on and started training again.

message 39: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Austin flipped on the dvd that came with it. It told him everything about Janelle.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle soon finished training and left to get ready for a meeting she had.

message 41: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Once the dvd was over, he decided to go to his boss. When was he going to find Janelle? Well, only Boss knew.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle went to her dads office where she would receive the key to the journal her dads been protecting for years.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle Jasmine wrote: "Janelle went to her dads office where she would receive the key to the journal her dads been protecting for years."

message 44: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "When are we starting, Boss?" he asked, walking into the trailer house.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments ((do you want me to play the boss? I just want to know))

Janelle took the key looking at it she hide it in her bracelet's secret compartment. "They won't know I have it right?" she wondered she saw them nod she nods.

message 46: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments ((It's fine, just a few words from the boss and then he'll be finding Janelle))

"Tonight? Alright. Gemme a car and I'll go." He nodded.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments ((ok))

Boss gets the fastest car keys and tosses them to him. "She'll be leaving in thirty minutes. To her fathers funeral you better hurry if you want to catching her tonight after the funeral."

message 48: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "Okay," He smirked, getting giddy. When he jumped into the red striped mustang, he laughed, "Lock and load." He checked his gun to make sure it was full. Check.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Boss smirked a bit watching him leave to the car he put some other stuff into the car for him if he needed help. "Good luck." he called to him before going back to work.

message 50: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments It was funny seeing everyone in black while he came in with a blood red shirt. Was that going to be an insult? Eh... He shot a bullet into the sky. "Everybody to the floor!"

« previous 1 3