One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Becks & Christi 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,048 (1048 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Yay!

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Wahoo!

Okay, so this was a random idea but how about some girl that is a thief and then a guy finds her and goes from there?

message 3: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments I like that idea. XD Who do you want to be?

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Uhm... I can do either. I don't want to steal the main character from you so you can choose ;)

message 5: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments All right. I'll do girl, then. :3

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Ok :) Character time !!!

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Name: Beck (It can be a guy's name, I actually got it from Victorious lol)
Appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...
Personality: Sarcastic, adventurous, bad boy, fun.

message 8: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Yay!

Name: Charlotte Taylor
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, dark brown eyes, slim and slightly curvy build
Interests: Thievery, security systems, computers, chess

message 9: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments ((Oh, I haven't seen that show in forever. Ooh, he's hot...))

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments ((Right? <3 <3))

Shall we shoot? Or aim? (lol get it? Nahh, it was stupid)

message 11: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments XD Let's just go for it. :D

Charlotte kept her head down low as she wandered through the streets downtown.

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Beck walked out of the store and into the sidewalk, he was in a rush to get home so he started walking quickly.

message 13: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments She quickened her pace, not wanting to be late for the meeting.

((Oh, and I responded on our other RP. :3))

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Beck didn't look up fast enough and he smacked chest first into a girl. He knocked her to the ground, he backpedaled into a streetlight.

message 15: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Oomph!" She fell backwards, one of her smaller shivs slipping out from her belt. She hastily picked it up and shoved it back in.

message 16: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "Oh, sorry 'bout that." He stuck his hand out for her help. "What was-" he decided to stay quiet.

message 17: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Charlotte cautiously took it, standing up. "What was...?" He knew she was talking about the shiv, but she decided to put on an act anyway.

message 18: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "The shinny thing that fell- Uhm, I must have been hallucinating." He shrugged it off. "You alright?"

message 19: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments She gave him a weird look. "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?"

message 20: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "Yeah, just.. By the looks of it, I thought you would have ran into a wall instead of a body." He chuckled.

message 21: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Charlotte smiled. "I've been in kind of a hurry, so with both of us going quickly..."

message 22: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Beck's nodded, but she sounded uneasy. "Okay, well, I better let you go."

message 23: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Thanks." With that, she took off again, turning swiftly down an alley.

message 24: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Beck's was shocked at how fast she bolted and decided to follow her. Screw the getting home fast plan, something shined at the girl's belt. He ducked behind a dumpster.

message 25: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Charlotte slowed once she reached the end of the alley, where a smirking man was leaning against the wall. "You have the money?" he asked.
She nodded, pulling out a large stack of bills bound together out from her boot. "As always."
"Good job. I'll contact you with your next assignment soon."
Charlotte nodded, then spun on her heel and began to walk away.

message 26: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Beck studied the scene then gaped in shock. He never would'a guessed. When the girl came by him, he jumped forward, grabbing her shoulders. "Well well well, looks like looks don't share it all. What were you doing? Robbing a bank? I saw the money you handed the man, I can, by all means girl, call the police." He growled, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

((AH! I LOVE THIS RP!!))

message 27: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments ((XD I do too. :3))

Charlotte simply laughed. "Oh, boy. You're funny. I admit, I was pretty careless, but seriously, calling the police?"

message 28: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments ((OMG! SHE SHOULD STAB HIM WITH THE DAGGER! :O))

"You can be put in jail for 10 years for stealing." He informed, still having a firm grip on her shoulders. He could feel her pulse, it was racing.

message 29: by Christi (last edited Mar 15, 2013 10:12PM) (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments ((Ha ha! Sure. ;) ))

"Look, dude, it just doesn't work that way. 'Kay? Sorry." She shrugged. This guy seemed really passionate about getting her in trouble, even though it'd never work. She thought of the shiv hiding in her belt, a plan formulating in her mind.

((Oh... are these two going to get together or...?))

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments ((Welp... Maybe after a while, but not at first))

"Well, dude, it just so happens my father is Chief Police Officer." With one hand, Beck reached for his phone in his pocket, smirking.

message 31: by Christi (last edited Mar 15, 2013 10:27PM) (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments ((Yeah, probably not...))

In one fluid motion, Charlotte pulled out the shiv and stabbed his stomach, then grabbed his cell phone with a smirk of her own. She listened for them to pick up, then started, "Look, this kid has been stabbed on the corner of 34th and Apple Avenue. I suggest you come quickly." She hung up, laughing, then tossed his cell phone aside and ran off.

message 32: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "Argg!" Beck fell to his knees, clutching his stomach. The pain was unbearable. Flames, very hot flames on his stomach. That's what it felt like.

((How about stomach instead of chest? Chest is more vital and dangerous, we don't wanna kill him lol))

message 33: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments ((Edited. :3))

Charlotte grinned as she ran. She hadn't killed anyone before, but if this guy died, then it was his fault for messing around.

message 34: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "My son!" Beck heard his father scream. He also heard faint sirens and footsteps. He couldn't move, he felt beyond tired. His vision blurred and he blacked out.

message 35: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments She frowned as she heard his father cry out and she felt a small pang of guilt, but she kept going, not stopping until she reached one of the hideouts.

((Hmm... should we skip?))

message 36: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments ((Yeah, maybe to a few weeks later? So Becks's wound can heal?))

A few weeks later, Beck walked past the same area he had been in when he was stabbed. The memories flashed before his eyes fiercely. He wondered what happened to Charlotte.

message 37: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments ((Sounds good. :3))

Charlotte let her hair swing back and forth as she walked around, smiling at the sun hitting her face. She wished she could grow her hair out, but keeping it short was a much better plan. Longer hair made one more prone to having it yanked around or getting caught on something.

message 38: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Suddenly rushing past that area, he came upon Starbucks. Well didn't a a nice iced coffee sound good? He decided to go inside and order. While waiting in line, he looked around.

message 39: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Charlotte strode into Starbucks, determined to get some coffee as a reward for doing some early work. She saw the guy she'd stabbed earlier and smirked.

message 40: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Beck rocked on his heels as he waited, his back to the entrance. "Uhm, a Grande vanilla iced coffee please."

message 41: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Charlotte laughed to herself, choosing not to say anything unless and until he saw her. She waited in line.

message 42: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Beck sat at a booth chair and waited for his number to be called.

message 43: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "I'd like a grande cinnamon dolce frap with sugar free syrup and nonfat milk, please," she ordered. She paid, then went to the booth at which he was sitting. "Hey, buddy."

message 44: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Beck nodded and smiled weakly, clueless. His number was called and he went to retrieve it. "Thanks." He murmured, then headed out the door. That chick was way to close to him, it made it awkward to be there, that's why he left.

message 45: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments She laughed. Did he have any idea who she was? She grabbed her coffee, then ran out after him.

message 46: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Beck headed into a gun store, wondering if there were any good ones on sale again. He had a Remington 1911 R1 45ACP 5" but it was growing stiff.

message 47: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments She followed him silently. He was a gun fanatic? She wouldn't have known. Then again, his dad was the chief of police.

message 48: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "Anything new, Johnny?" He asked the owner who was situating the Assault Rifles behind the desk. "Well, we have the new ARES-15 Mission Configurable Rifle, but I doubt your father would let you have it. It's a much to big to pocket it."

message 49: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Charlotte listened to them. She never was a big fan of firearms. She preferred daggers and making shivs.

message 50: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "Alright, alright." He smirked.
"How's the wound doing? Hopefully healing?" Johnny asked.
Beck rested his hand on the scar, "Yeah, it's better."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21