Addicted to YA discussion

Desires (Legacy #1)
This topic is about Desires
Authors > Interested in a free book?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments I am looking for 3-5 YA addicts to read my book and give me honest feedback.

No one knows more about this genre than those that are addicted and before I get started on the second book in the series, I would like some expert opinions.

If you are interested and have the time to read it (354 pages), please let me know ASAP.

I will send you a hard-cover copy of the book to read right away.

Austin (_austinwells) | 25 comments sounds cool! YA is my favorite, what's the book about? I'm open to anything(:

message 3: by Roxanna (last edited Mar 15, 2013 08:51PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Thanks Austin! Click on the book icon and you can read more about about it or you can go to my author page and read snippets on my blog.

Email me your mailing address and I will get the book in the mail tomorrow.

In my Goodreads mail or at
r.rose@take2creativestorywriters.com

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Austin (_austinwells) | 25 comments Thank YOU! I just sent you the address, can't wait to read it!

Alyson (bookworm149) | 6 comments I would love to do a review for you! Can I still send you my mailing address?

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Yes, of course, I will send your book out tomorrow too.

Thank you Alyson.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

This sounds great! Are you still looking for people? I can email you my address.

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments That would be fantastic Lindsey. Send me your address and I will get your book shipped tomorrow. Thank you!

message 9: by April (new)

April | 557 comments That sounds really good! I would be interested in reading it :)

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments April, If you want to email me your address I will get you a copy shipped tomorrow along with Austin, Alyson, and Lindsey's copies. It would be great to have your opinion, as well.

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments April, I never received your address email. If you are still interested in reading, please send it.

I still have one(possibly two) more hard cover prints of "Desires (A Legacy Novel)" if you are interested in reading and offering your opinion.

Thank you very much to Austin, Alyson, and Lindsey for giving their time. You guys are terrific.

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments BTW, for any of you that don't have the time for this project, but would still like to read the book there is an active goodreads giveaway running.

message 13: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle (mamachelle07) | 110 comments I'm interested as well. Do you still need more?

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Yes, email me your address and I will send your book on Monday. Thank you Rachelle.

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Austin and Alyson, your books were shipped on Saturday. Rachelle and Angela, your books were shipped today. Thank you for being the awsome YA addicts that you are and reading the book for me. I look forward to your comments and opinions. :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Still looking for people? :D I am game!

Austin (_austinwells) | 25 comments Sweet! No school for me tomorrow because there is going to be (ANOTHER) snow storm, so ill be sitting around, hoping the mailman comes and my book is with him if he does:D and thank YOU for sending me a free copy of your book! :D

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Hi Michelle! I am still waiting to hear from April, but if she is no longer interested then I will have one more book. I will give her a couple more days. If it is up for grabs then it's yours. I will be in touch.

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Sorry Lindsey, yours was shipped on Saturday too.

Austin, yours in coming FedEX

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

R. wrote: "Hi Michelle! I am still waiting to hear from April, but if she is no longer interested then I will have one more book. I will give her a couple more days. If it is up for grabs then it's yours. I w..."

Yaaaay~! :D

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Michelle,

Are you still interested in reading "Desires" for me? If so, please email me your mailing address and I will send you a copy. Thanks.

message 22: by Jada (last edited Mar 22, 2013 01:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jada (jadaariadne) I'll read it! I absolutely love YA! That's if there is still one spare!

Laura I'm intrested. Is it too late?

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Hi Jada and Laura,

I have one book left and currently the offer is still open to Michelle. If I do not hear from her in the next couple of days, then it will be available again.

There is also an active goodreads giveaway for the book, so be sure you get signed up. It will end on 4/3/13.

message 25: by Jada (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jada (jadaariadne) Thanks, I'll keep an eye out!

Laura Can put up a link to the giveaway please?

message 27: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle (mamachelle07) | 110 comments Laura wrote: "Can put up a link to the giveaway please?"

Laura, if you click the picture of the book at the very top of this page it will take you to the page where you can enter the giveaway.

I just got this book yesterday in the mail. Can't wait to start it! :)

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Michelle, if I haven't heard from you by tomorrow, March 24th, I will offer the final hardback to Jada. Please let me know if you are still interested and have the time to do the reading.

Thank you.

Austin (_austinwells) | 25 comments I haven't gotten my book yet but I'm waiting eagerly checking the mailbox everyday, I'm so excited to read it!:D

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments You should get it today (I hope) several others have already received theirs, but you were the farthest from my in the US. I really look forward to hearing everyone's opinions. You are all my panel of experts in the YA Readers catagory. :D

message 31: by Jada (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jada (jadaariadne) Thank you!

Austin (_austinwells) | 25 comments I just got it and opened it!!!!!!:D thanks so much!! Starting now:)

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Happy Reading Austin! :D

message 34: by Yasmani (new)

Yasmani | 82 comments Im interested

Roxanna Rose (roxannarose) | 439 comments Yasmani, I am sorry but I have given out all the books I had for the reading. I do have an active giveaway going on with Goodreads. I am giving away 10 signed copies and it doesn't close until April 3rd (I think). If you are interested in that you can still sign up by clicking on my bookcover at the top of the page.

Good Luck and thank you for the interest in my book,

Roxanna Rose

message 36: by Yasmani (new)

Yasmani | 82 comments Ok thank you any ways. I signed up for the giveaway (: