Terrence Hall discussion

Dorms (Boys') > Boys RA Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 461 (461 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) This is the RA(Residential Assistant) dorm. The boys here will over see the boys Dormitory building, they will be checking on the boys whereabouts and activities. They're not only here to keep tabs though, they plan activities, parties and get togethers with the girls dorms as well!

message 2: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (view spoiler)

there are two bedrooms with bunk beds, four RA's can be housed in this dormitory.

message 3: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Rain walked into the dorm and went to his room that he would be sharing with Dan and who knew who else. He changed into a band Tshirt and jeans. Rain left the room and wandered into the kitchen to find himself something to eat.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan walked into the dorm "honey I'm home" he called teasingly, going to change out of his "work clothes" into something exactly the same, but something he thought was more comfortable

message 5: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Hey bro!" Rain called from the kitchen, he already had sodas set out, chips, dip, and some beers.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan changed quickly and grinned as he walked into the kitchen "damn, thank god." He picked up a beer and took a swig "I know it's bad to say, but that cat-fight was hot"

message 7: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane looked around to make sure the jerky girls weren't around. She promised her mother she wouldn't get in anymore fights and she wanted to keep the promise. Cigarettes calmed her so she pulled one out and lit it up. She blew out some smoke and knocked on the door softly.

message 8: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Hah, you're telling me. I didn't want them to get into trouble but hell i also really wanted to see some mud involved," Rain agreed and picked up his corona to take a swig.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan went to answer the door and looked at the purple hair girl "uh, what are you doing here?" He asked, not inviting her in

message 10: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Rain looked up from nibbling a pretzel, "who is it?" He called from the kitchen.

message 11: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I wanted to apologize for starting a fight" Jane said, holding the cigarette in one hand and running running her fingers through her hair with the other.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"The purple hair girl" he called to rain, and looked at Jane "don't apologize to me, go say it to Morgan and Sasha" he went to close the door

message 13: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Wait!"she said, grabbing the door. "I did they screamed at me in my face. I promised my mom I wouldn't get in any fights and I don't want to get into any fights either. I know I was wrong, but I got upset"Jane explained

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look kid, that's great. And you should do your best to stay out of trouble, but I know Morgan really well, and I just know you've made some enemies. Go to the girls RA's if you have issues with her, okay? You shouldn't be coming to me." Dan said with a shrug

message 15: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Rain stayed where he was wanting no part in the discussion his friend was going to go through. Let him deal with the drama.

message 16: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Well I should advise you that Morgan and Sasha are coming over to try to get in your pants"Jane said, seeing the girls coming down the hall in skimpy clothes.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan rolled his eyes "that's just how they dress, we're friends. Now run along hon, you should be meeting your dorm mates"

message 18: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Not what it sounded like"Jane said, walking down the hall.

message 19: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Rain chugged the rest of his beer down an opened another one , it was going to be an interesting night obviously.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan left the door open for Morgan and Sasha, then went for another beer.

Morgan walked in and closed the door "hey guys!"

message 21: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha walked in and looked around, the RA dorms were pretty cool from what she could see. She brushed against Dan lightly as she walked past him to grab a beer.

message 22: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Rain looked up when two girls he didn't mind seeing walked in. "Hey spit fires."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan smiled at rain "long time no see" she said, grabbing a beer and popping it open

Dan watched Sasha walked away and sighed. Damn.

message 24: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "So what are you boys up to?" Sasha questioned with a spark in her eye, she tilted the beer back and drank a good bit.

Rain rose a brow, "Hey there. How ya feeling? Anything broken?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well we were just talking about the hot cat fight oh two took part it" Dan grinned and sat on the couch with his beer

"Only my sanity, that girl is dead" Morgan said honestly

message 26: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Yeah her life here will be hell..." Sasha put in before hopping up and sitting on the counter.

Rain looked at Morgan, "Just don't get yourself into any trouble."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Man I don't think you get it, my Morgan girl lives for trouble" Dan said with a chuckle

Morgan nodded and sat next to Sasha "he's right, trouble is my specialty"

message 28: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Rain walked over to lean against the counter on the otherwise o Morgan. "Just don't get caught beautiful, I want to see your face more often." Rain grinned per the beer he then put o his lips.

Sasha smirked and then looked to Dan.

message 29: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
After going to his dorm, Alexander strode into the RA room, lazily and coolly sitting on the couch, not wanting to think about Sophia.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan grinned at Rain "I'll do my best to leave the severe things to Sasha..." She kissed his cheeks

Dan shook his head "no way! I'm going to get more Sasha kissed if I die trying!"

message 31: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Rain said, "Hey Alex." Then returned his attention to Morgan. "Ignore him,wave all the dangerous stuff to Sasha."

Sasha blushed slightly and winked at Dan. "I can handle both. Your mouth and danger."

message 32: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie innocently knocked on the door, feeling sick still.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan winked at Sasha and looked over at Alex "what's up man?" He asked, taking a swig of beer

Morgan grinned at him "oh I will, in leaving time for you"

message 34: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Rain leaned forward, "You should try the orange drink I made, I know how to mix drinks unlike our friend."

Sasha hopped off the counter and walked over to sit next to Dan.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bring it on" Morgan said, swinging her legs back and forth

Dan rolled his eyes at rain "show off" he grinned over at Sasha "hey princess"

message 36: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Here," he handed her his beer and went to work making her a drink.

"So he makes better drinks than you, I'm sure you can do things better than him," Sasha whispered in Dans ear.

message 37: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie knocked again, hoping someone would answer.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan took a sip of his beer and watched him

Dan held back a shiver "mmm I bet I can"

message 39: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Rain gave her a drink that would taste like an orange dream icicle. Then turned to Alex "hey dude can you get the door?"

Sasha laughed lightly and then went to fiddle with their CD player, she turned on Imagine Dragons and skipped to Fallen. She started dancing some.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan took a swig of the drink "mmmm rain you are better than DAN" she grinned

Dan rolled his eyes "shuddup morgue!" He watched Sasha dance intently

message 41: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Alex merely smiles and reclines, half falling asleep. His outfit could be considered preppy, but it really isn't--Arctic Monkeys tshirt, black jeans, blazer, Converse, striped tie. "You guys are all illogical."

message 42: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Chloe pounds on the window, waiting outside. She didn't want he dad to see her enter, because he didn't like her hanging around the upperclassmen. But dad, I am an upperclassman. She pounded louder, waiting for Rain or Dan to open the window.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ditto!" Morgan called "logic is for losers, al."

message 44: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"And Alfred Einstein was a loser, Morg?" Alex replied, alert even though he looked asleep.

Chloe groaned and pounded louder on the window that she was sure would break.

message 45: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie almost threw up in the hall way and quickly ran to the closest bathroom.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did he ever get laid? I think not" Morgan said, walking to the window and opening it up for Chloe "hey hon"

message 47: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Chloe breathed a sigh of relief and climbed inside the dorm, grinning at Morgan. "Thanks, girly. My dad would kill me if he saw me on the security cameras coming in here, so...there's the alternative route."

Alex looked over his shoulder and a smile tugged at his lips. "Hey, Chlo! Fancy you joining the party."

message 48: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie came out of the bathroom and knocked on the door as hard as she could, which was pathetic.

message 49: by MJ (new)

MJ | 53 comments Jack strolled in confidently, bags slung over his shoulder. His ukulele was out, he was holding it like he was about to play a song. He was wearing a navy blue V-neck tee shirt and skinny jeans, and black Vans. "Hi, everybody! Let's start the party!" His accent was adorable. He smiled widely at all of the people.

Finn trailed in behind his brother, bags all loaded on his shoulders. He said nothing, he only smiled shyly at all of the people in the room, praying that he would fit in. He was wearing a white tee shirt and black skinny jeans, with white vans. He crossed his arms and started to look around the room, letting his brother do his thing. He tried to stay out of the spotlight as much as possible.

message 50: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Nessie realized the door was open and walked in. "Hey guys. "She said weakly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10