Terrence Hall discussion

Dorms (Girls') > Girls RA Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 290 (290 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) This is the RA(Residential Assistant) dorm. The girls here will over see the Girls Dormitory building, they will be checking on the girls whereabouts and activities. They're not only here to keep tabs though, they plan activities, parties and get togethers with the boys dorms as well!

message 2: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (view spoiler)

There are two bedrooms,, 4 RA's can house here and one teacher.

message 3: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ariel walked into the RA dorm looking tired from her shift at work. She went to the fridge and grabbed a water, then meandered to her room and climbed up to her bunk.

message 4: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (last edited Mar 17, 2013 10:43AM) (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 458 comments Mod
(I'm assuming Keeley can shack up here?)

Keeley unlocked the door and slipped inside, the place was deserted so she assumed the other RA's were asleep or out partying hard. She closed the door behind her and wandered into her room, getting changed into a loose shirt and taking off her make-up. She ran a brush through her hair in the bathroom and cleaned her teeth. After that she grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen and headed to her bunk, sliding under the covers taking a few sips of the drink and then trying to get to sleep, it was going to be an early start tomorrow.

message 5: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Yep !)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Melissa walked into the dorm and changed into her sleep clothes and just slid into bed. She knew the girls were going to be a lot of work tomorrow, so she might as well get some sleep

message 7: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ariel woke up to the sun shining on her face, she stretched her arms over her head an yawned loudly. "Mmm," she let out and then looked around the room. It was the big day, she climbed down from her bunk and noticed that two other girls were in the room now with her. Cool. She went o the bathroom in her sleep shorts and tank top to take care of her needs.

message 8: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Keeley sat up a little too quickly as she heard the movement of springs and Ariel clambered down from the top bunk, "Thanks for waking me." She called after the other girl, eyes still closed as she stumbled blindly out of bed and nearly tripped over her own bedding. Keeley righted herself and blinked a few times, rubbing her eyes and moving over to the bathroom. She banged impatiently on the door, "Aww come on girl, mother nature's calling!" Keeley yelled at the door, doing the wee dance as she waited for her room mate to open up.

message 9: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ariel had just finished brushing her teeth an combing her hair out when she heard the knocking. "I'm coming!" She walked out of the bathroom, "All yours!" She chirped happily.

(Sorry grocery shopping >_>)

message 10: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

"Take your time why don't ya," Keeley grumbled, giving her room mate a goodnatured grin before dipping into the room and shutting it behind her. She spent a good ten minutes in there sorting herself out before emerging fully refreshed and ready for breakfast and this so-called meeting.

message 11: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "We have to setup muffins and juice and stuff for the girls," Ariel mumbled as she went to make coffee. "This meeting is to help sort the girls out and let em know what we're doing and stuff."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Melissa emerged from bed and walked out to the kitchen "how log till the girls get here?" She asked through a yawn

message 13: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (last edited Mar 17, 2013 11:38AM) (new)

Keeley fluffed her hair up a little and began pulling tight cropped jeans, vans and a strappy floral top out of her wardrobe. She got changed and headed into the kitchen, fiddling with her cord necklace and tying her usual small braids into sections of her hair. "Okay sweet, I was speaking to Dan at the boys RA, seems some of them aren't getting on to well so it might be worth going over that." Keeley suggested, hoisting her small frame onto the counter and looking at Ariel as she sorted the coffee. She shrugged in reply to Melissa, "I dunno, they better take their time though I am not awake."

message 14: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Not much longer, ill get the muffins if you guys can handle the drinks? That sounds like a good idea, especially rules about fighting," Ariel agreed with her roommate. "I'm Ariel by the way." She went and changed into a white tank top and a pair of jeans. Before reappearing and going to setup muffins she had bought the day before. "We can tell them how we're going to setup events and stuff for them. Do you think we should set a curfew for during the week?"

message 15: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Keeley nodded and introduced herself, giving her name. When Ariel returned Keeley considered what she said. "I think that's probably best, we can't have them all out in the halls and out in the town that late at night. The locals will complain and they'll never get any work done." Keeley shrugged and sipped her coffee.

message 16: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "What time though Keeley?" Ariel asked. "11? 10? On week nights at least," she shrugged her shoulders and out out some napkins, then opened a closet and started dragging bean bags and cushions out for the girls to sit on while they explained things

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Melissa grabbed a muffin and then went to change, letting he others make the important decisions. Shed jut enforce

message 18: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (last edited Mar 17, 2013 02:22PM) (new)

Keeley shrugged, "In dorms by eleven? On weeknights, one on weekends?" She suggested, grabbing some glasses from the cupboard and filling them with drinks.

message 19: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
Chloe knocked on the door to the RA dorm. She waited for it to open while picking at her nails.

message 20: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Yeah that sounds good, we should really meet up with the guy RAs and talk to them about our rules too and they can tell us theirs so were all on the same page," Ariel bit her bottom lip as she thought about stuff.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Nicki knocked on the door. "Is anyone in there?"

message 22: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ariel heard the knock and ran over to open the door, she revealed Chloe and smiled at her. "Hey Chloe! Come on in."

message 23: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

"Sure sounds good," Keeley said before upending the glass she had been feeling, "Aww crap!" She hissed, hurrying to mop it up. "Sorry, sorry can someone get the door?" Keeley said, frantically cleaning up.

message 24: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "C'mon in girls," Ariel left the door open for anyone else that would be coming. "There's bean bags and cushions in the living room, food and drink in the kitchen. Muffins and juice, help yourselves."

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Nicki grabbed a muffin and sat down on the couch. "So what are we here for exactly?

message 26: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ariel smiled big, "hi there! I'm Ariel, welcome! Food in the kitchen an seats in the living room, make yourself comfy."

Sasha chuckled," Hell yeah!" She drank her drink in her thermos happily and looked at the girls starting to enter the big RA dorm.

message 27: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Keeley grinned and bought a few drinks out setting them on the table, she eyed the thermos flask that one of the girls was holding but thought little of it as she laid the drinks out on the table.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan took a sip of her juice and grinned "ohhhh sash look, beanbags!" She chirped

message 29: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ariel went to lean against the couch and watched as girls files in. "We'll explain everything in a few minutes."

Sasha's eyes brightened, not that anyone could see since she had her sunglasses on, "lets sit on the black ones Morgan!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(Melissa is my passive RA, just don't mind her)

Melissa emerged from her room and stood next to Ariel

Morgan grinned "Yeahhh buddy!" She chirped, plopping down in the black beanbag chair and getting all comfy

message 31: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha say next to her and watched everyone, bored as hell already. "What are we doing after this?" She asked Morgan.

Ariel glanced at Melissa. "Looks like most of the girls listened."

message 32: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Chloe stepped in, her head pounding. "Ow."

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) "Uhh, can I leave soon?" Nicki had no idea why she was here.

message 34: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Soon, not yet," Ariel answered.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"World domination." Morgan replied, shrugging "yeah I dunno

message 36: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Sounds like a plan to me," Sasha answered with a sly grin. She took another drink from her thermos.

message 37: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

Lily finally made her way up to the RA dorm. She saw that the door was open down the hall and she carefully slipped inside, taking a seat and not really letting her presence be known. She crossed one leg over the other and folded her hands in her lap, looking at the other girls.

Keeley stood back with the other RA's, "I think we're missing a few." She murmured, looking at the sparse number of people.

message 38: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Yeah in think so too, should we wait or just go with it?" Ariel asked as she counted heads silently.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've been wanting to get another tattoo. Maybe we could go to a mall or something?" Morgan asked

message 40: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Sounds good, I want to get my tongue pierced anyway," Sasha commented with a shrug.

message 41: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

"Let's just start," Keeley shrugged, "We can fill the others in once they get here?"

message 42: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Alright, everyone quiet down! Lets get started," Ariel said loudly shushing the girls.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's a date. Maybe we shou invite Jane" Morgan teased

message 44: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Sounds good to me," Chloe said, tired.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Nicki looked up at Ariel. What was this all about?

message 46: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Rules, Keeley and I will explain them, curfew. Curfew for Sunday thru Thursday is 11 pm. You must be in your dorm by that time, yes we will do dorm checks."

message 47: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Okay," Chlo nodded. "That sounds reasonable."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan grumbled and made a dying whale noise

message 49: by E L L E, Chief Hall Monitor (new)

"But rules for Friday and Saturday are a little different, we're putting your curfew at one o'clock. Provided you all stick to your weekday curfew okay?" She asked, looking about the group.

message 50: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Chloe sighed. "One? Really? Not, like, 2? Or even 3?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6