The Dark Prince (Dark Light, #2) The Dark Prince discussion


119 views
Books like this one!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam So Dorian has ruined me for all other book boyfriends. Trying to find some similar books like this series until the 3rd book comes out. Any suggestions?


message 2: by S.L. (new) - added it

S.L. Jennings Sam wrote: "So Dorian has ruined me for all other book boyfriends. Trying to find some similar books like this series until the 3rd book comes out. Any suggestions?"

Hi Sam!
If you want something similar (more like contemp. romance with a touch of paranormal) I would suggest Christine Zolendz's Mad World books. I personally LOVED them & love Christine too. They are called Fall From Grace & Saving Grace. She is working on Book 3 now.

Also on my Kindle to read:
Demon at My Door by Michelle Valentine
Holy Trinity series by Madeline Sheehan
Experiment in Terror series by Karina Halle

I'll post something on my FB page today with suggestions. Apparently there are a few of you suffering from book hangovers :)

Happy Reading!


message 3: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Thank you for the suggestions! I will definitely check these out.


TMI-Tammy Tammy Insoft hi Sam I 2 loved these books. don't know if you have read Captive in the dark and Seduced in the dark by C.J. Roberts, or Consequences and Truth by Aleatha Romig Some people CAN'T HANDLE THESE BOOKS. they're not for everbody!! but I loved them!!!


marie I loved these books. But I wanna know who the male cover model is. Do any of you know? The fever series is good. I love me some Jericho Barrons but he just meet his match with my Dorian.


message 6: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Tammy wrote: "hi Sam I 2 loved these books. don't know if you have read Captive in the dark and Seduced in the dark by C.J. Roberts, or Consequences and Truth by Aleatha Romig Some people CAN'T HANDLE THESE B..."

Thanks Tammy! I will check those books out for sure!


message 7: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam marie wrote: "I loved these books. But I wanna know who the male cover model is. Do any of you know? The fever series is good. I love me some Jericho Barrons but he just meet his match with my Dorian."

That's a good question. I don't know. He is hot though!


back to top